Why did God create evil?

One in the same. You wouldn't know because you have never looked. You have never tested it. It's not your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life, it is your apathy towards your ignorance that will doom you to failure in life.
I've already been very successful in life. Too bad for you that you still have to go to work.
Maybe you are defining success incorrectly.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for others to see you that way.

Or maybe your daving over your success tells us how important it is to you for you to see you that way.
You’re the one who called me a failure. Maybe you were just projecting.
Not exactly. What exactly did I say, Taz?
Look up and read.
I did. I still don't see it. Maybe if you post the words you think say that, then I can show you your error. Because I'm pretty sure if you post them you will be able to figure out what I will write next.

God created existence and everything in it. Existence has some bad in it. Ergo god created good and bad. I'm simply asking why there is bad/evil in god's creation. So far, all you've said is that god isn't responsible for bad things, only good. That makes no sense. Someone has to take responsibility for the bad shit that was put in this universe.
And I, among others have answered it. Dozens of times.

Meriweather tried to flip the question around on you but you dodged it. So let me ask again on her behalf. Why do you think there is bad/evil in god's creation?
You all haven’t answered the question, you all just keep saying that it’s not god’s fault.

I don’t know why god would put evil in his creation, I wouldn’t if I were god. That’s why I ask why?
Then how do you know God did put evil in the universe?

Tell me exactly what God did.
If god didn’t put evil here, then who did?
That doesn't even come close to addressing the question I asked.

How do you know God did put evil in the universe?

Because I believe you logic is flawed. You are skipping steps.
I just said if not god, then someone else. But why?

Meriweather tried to flip the question around on you but you dodged it. So let me ask again on her behalf. Why do you think there is bad/evil in god's creation?
You all haven’t answered the question, you all just keep saying that it’s not god’s fault.

I don’t know why god would put evil in his creation, I wouldn’t if I were god. That’s why I ask why?

I told you. God created existence. Existence is good. What YOU do with it is up to you.

What did God do that was evil, taz?

Deformed and retarded babies that live their short lives in constant pain.

Deformed babies are in constant pain?

But putting that aside, why do you believe God did that? Do you believe God controls everything?

But putting that aside, why do you believe God did that? Do you believe God controls everything?
I'm asking WHY goes does that/has that in this universe? Have been from the start.

I'm asking WHY goes does that/has that in this universe? Have been from the start.
God doesn't do that. What we do is up to us.

Why do you believe God controls things? Does God control what you do? Maybe you just need someone to blame for your mistakes.

"God diddnt create evil."

It's really simple. If God did not create evil, he is not all powerful.

If she is Incredible Hulk Omniscient. He would have saw evil coming at her.
If what God did through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose than it wouldn’t be a sign of power. It would be a sign of weakness.
And.....
And it explains how you are wrong when you claim God is not all powerful if he did not create evil.

God can't go against his nature. He can't oppose himself. It is silly to say that something which makes God stronger is a sign of weakness.

Evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good. Everything that was created is good. 14 billion years ago God created existence. How can that be bad?
How do you know that god can't go against his nature? How do you know that god didn't created bad things on purpose?

Men lusting after and raping little children is evil, and it exists their whole life and is a part of their personality, so extant. Now what I want to know is WHY did god put such an evil thing in this world?

See here? This is the same thinking as the other guy who simply needed to pick up the book and read like three pages and you would see. Look, God did not creat child molesters. He did not sit there and say “and on day 4 I’ll make a kid screw-in Catholic Priest, and on day 5 a hitler”, and so on. Evil was not created with people in the Bible. Evil came to be AFTER they “Adam and Eve” ate the fruit. I’m not a bible scholar, but it’s still pretty clear.

It's really silly how you equivocate. Either God is all powerful and made everything or he did not.

If what God did through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose than it wouldn’t be a sign of power. It would be a sign of weakness.
And.....
And it explains how you are wrong when you claim God is not all powerful if he did not create evil.

God can't go against his nature. He can't oppose himself. It is silly to say that something which makes God stronger is a sign of weakness.

Evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good. Everything that was created is good. 14 billion years ago God created existence. How can that be bad?
How do you know that god can't go against his nature? How do you know that god didn't created bad things on purpose?

Men lusting after and raping little children is evil, and it exists their whole life and is a part of their personality, so extant. Now what I want to know is WHY did god put such an evil thing in this world?

See here? This is the same thinking as the other guy who simply needed to pick up the book and read like three pages and you would see. Look, God did not creat child molesters. He did not sit there and say “and on day 4 I’ll make a kid screw-in Catholic Priest, and on day 5 a hitler”, and so on. Evil was not created with people in the Bible. Evil came to be AFTER they “Adam and Eve” ate the fruit. I’m not a bible scholar, but it’s still pretty clear.

It's really silly how you equivocate. Either God is all powerful and made everything or he did not.

It’s really silly boy you try and look smaht, but fail so badly. Pick a different topic and try again. This one ain’t doing it for ya.

It’s really silly boy you try and look smaht, but fail so badly. Pick a different topic and try again. This one ain’t doing it for ya.

I am a man, thank you very much. I am smart and educated. I am your worst enemy. Condescending arrogant Ass that you are will be picked up on the curb with the neighborhood refuse.

Last edited:
And.....

God created existence. What happens after that is up to us.

Not what he’s talking about, but then again, you can rarely answer anything directly, so par for the course.

Not what he’s talking about, but then again, you can rarely answer anything directly, so par for the course.
The answer doesn’t change. God created existence and then everything proceeded according to the laws of nature.

The answer doesn’t change. God created existence and then everything proceeded according to the laws of nature.
Did god create the laws of nature?

Did god create the laws of nature?
I don’t see how it could be any other way.

Forum List

Back