Why Darwin?

Your statement "-rarely a very significant mutation
survives and thus A NEW SPECIES seems to come
out of nowhere.."

....is absurd. If the evidence is not there because the recipient of the mutation died, it died before it could pass on genes. <<< here is where you go wrong------
you are assuming every mutation of a large number
of base pairs is LETHAL--------or makes an organism
that cannot reproduce------you may be wrong. Rather than the usual slow ----one at a time base pair mutation
-----over long periods of time preducing speciation by
aggregation of mutations-----RARELY a bit bang
mutation might survive and reproduce making a
new species -----seemingly SUDDENLY

1. The huge majority are lethal....and every macromutation is.
2. Twice I've explained to you even if any such mutations on the road to speciation produced replications that could continue toward a new species......

.....they would be found in the fossil record.

They are not.

Pick up a book on the Cambrian Explosion.

"The Cambrian explosion, or less commonly Cambrian radiation, was the relatively short evolutionary event, beginning around 542 million years ago in the Cambrian Period, during which most major animal phyla appeared, as indicated by the fossil record."
  1. Cambrian explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia View attachment 41637
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion
    Wikipedia

First off, those mutations don't work like power ups in video games. You aren't going to go from small beak to large beak in one generation. It's slightly this and slightly that for multiple generations.

Secondly, you are using human perceptions of time to evaluate geologic time scales.. We're talking millions of years of geology as "suddenly" appearing. If it takes 500,000 generations to develop a new trait in a species and a new generation every two years, we only have a million years before that trait not being in the fossil record and then being in the fossil record. That million years is nothing in geologic time. Given how hard it is to create a fossil in the first place and how short of a time that million year blip it, it isn't surprising at all that all kinds of new and unprecedented just show up.

This post is just silly.

Suddenly you can explain timelines that remain a puzzle to those who recognize the mystery of the Cambrian Explosion.

It was covered in my Biology 102 class. It can't be too much of a mystery if it's in a freshman text.

So you never progressed beyond Biology 102?

An excellent explanation of your post.

You're still stuck in Genesis.

Why won't PoliticalChic tell us what she believes?
Shame.

She hides her own positions because she thinks it's clever. When people draw logical conclusions about what her positions are,

she calls them liars and demands that people prove she ever took that position.

It's standard issue rightwing obfuscation.

But I am clever.

See how easily I get you to jump through hoops?

Doggie treat?

Shame.

She hides her own positions because she thinks it's clever. When people draw logical conclusions about what her positions are,

But I am clever.

Doggie treat?
Trolling fundamentalist Christian websites for edited, parsed and phony "quotes" that you collect and copy/paste Into theses goofy threads you open isn't clever. You're an accomplice to fraud. An accomplishment of some merit, in the community of the religiously insane.

The thread is centered on the fact that Darwin was incorrect, yet you continue to adhere to same.

It's all about the politics of indoctrination.

Thanks for helping me prove it.
Darwin was correct. His theory has been validated.

This thread is centered on your ignorance.... which you proudly announce and celebrate with every cut and paste.

The thread is centered on the fact that Darwin was incorrect, yet you continue to adhere to same.

Darwin was not incorrect. His work was incomplete. The fundamentals of Darwinism are the basis for modern evolutionary theory,

and modern evolutionary theory is not 'incorrect'.

Why won't you tell us what you believe? Why are you scared to do that?

Shame.

But I am clever.

Doggie treat?

You're a creationist who believes in the Genesis story of creation. That is all there is to it.

Ok, so if you believe Darwin was incorrect, and live on earth did not evolve,

who is correct? What is the correct explanation and who are those who discovered that theory? And, btw, what is the correct theory called?

who is correct? What is the correct explanation and who are those who discovered that theory? And, btw, what is the correct theory called?

I'd like to post a new thread based on this post of yours.

Any objection?

Any objection?
Another thread of your cut and paste "quotes"?

Any objection?
Another thread of your unnecessarily ponderous, patently disingenuous, and poorly executed unto the point of meaninglessness cut and paste "quotes"?
Fixed that for you.

Any objection?

I'd like you to state for the record whose theory that rejects evolution is the correct explanation for the origin and development of life on Earth.

Shame.

But I am clever.

Doggie treat?

The ability of women to annoy men is not a female accomplishment. It's an inbred female trait that fortunately many women in the world are able to suppress.

Shame.

But I am clever.

Doggie treat?

The ability of women to annoy men is not a female accomplishment. It's an inbred female trait that fortunately many women in the world are able to suppress.

"inbred" is not a useful term in this context. The correct term is "HARD WIRED"

Forum List

Back