Why cant you just follow the science? Biden will fix this.

See your logic flaw??

You're hilarious.

I want a new car but I don't want to pay for it. I take out a car loan and demand that someone else pays for it. Having a new car gives me an enlightened mind.

See your logic flaw?

BTW, in what field did you earn your degree in and how are you employed?

Apples vs oranges

You buying a car benefits only you.

Me (or any student) getting a degree helps ALL of society. More educated generation for workforce and to take leadership roles in companies. Its how societies, you know, progress
How does you getting a leadership job benefit me..or anyone else. It only benefits you, unless you are saying that because you are in said high paying leadership role that you are going to give me part of your pay each week?

Or perhaps the benefit to me is that you being in that leadership role means you will someday get to lead me? ....nope, that still doesn't benefit me.

It only benefits you by allowing you to get access to a free college education that "I" get to pay for, then you can go on in life and work your way to the top of a company where you can make 6 or 7 figure salaries, while I'm still making average wage...again...doesn't benefit me.

How about you take your free time each day and go get a job to pay for college instead of taking tens of thousands in loans. I mean, I have to make my way in life, why shouldn't you?

Haven’t posted in a while. Hopefully Kamala will push Biden to make college free as it should be and cancel all student debt.

That said why cant you right wingers follow the SCIENCE???? Good God man. This stuff has been studied and tested. And you refuse to follow it WHY? Like, do you just want everyone to be sick and jobless?

Hey republicans....its called SCIENCE. Let us introduce you.....

You didn't answer my question to your posts:

It took me until I was a little over 30 to pay off my student loan. Do I get my money back, who pays for it and why should those people pay for a debt I voluntarily took?

In what field did you earn your degree in and how are you employed?

Again.....should we not cure cancer just bc people who had it before didn’t get the cure? We shouldnt avoid fixing a problem for modern students just bc students in the past suffered from it.

So no. You dont get reimbursed. Just like a cancer patient who suffered through years of chemo doesnt get a refund once a quick cure is one day found.
The difference here is, people don't choose to get cancer,, you choose to take on debt.

College educates your workforce and creates the enlightened minds who will be leading Americas companies in the future, well, shall I say SHOULD be leading them.

I work with Engineers every day. I wouldn’t hire a single one of them who graduated from college after 1990 to dig a ditch for me, never mind actually engineer anything. They’re brainless twits who cannot think for themselves and expect everything to be done for them.

College educates your workforce and creates the enlightened minds who will be leading Americas companies in the future, well, shall I say SHOULD be leading them.

I work with Engineers every day. I wouldn’t hire a single one of them who graduated from college after 1990 to dig a ditch for me, never mind actually engineer anything. They’re brainless twits who cannot think for themselves and expect everything to be done for them.

Home teaching by a parent VS teacher teaching new math.
Also... to show you HOW dumb these teachers today are not only by the below example, BUT think about their efforts to
close society, schools, on site learning. Do they NOT know that hey... schools are able to teach 50 kids via remote learning
vs 20 in a classroom! Means fewer teachers folks!!!
newmathVSoldmath.png

Haven’t posted in a while. Hopefully Kamala will push Biden to make college free as it should be and cancel all student debt.

That said why cant you right wingers follow the SCIENCE???? Good God man. This stuff has been studied and tested. And you refuse to follow it WHY? Like, do you just want everyone to be sick and jobless?

Honestly, nothing is more repulsive to me than the liberals claiming to have a lock on "science"

1. "Science" is not a singular discipline, there are many areas of science - all different. You might as well be saying "I like food" - it is just as specific.

2. The libs have their own stupid science - is gender really "fluid"? Should a person born as a male be playing sports in women's leagues? Should an 8-year old get a sex change? This is your liberal "science."

3. Is a fetus not a human being? Is the harvesting and selling of human body parts from fully formed humans though still in the womb something a "scientist" would condone, really?

4. Climate change has so many holes in it that the Ozone doesn't even make the list. How many centuries of climate science do you have for reference? What exactly is the ideal earth's temperature? Do you really think California's forest fires are caused by climate change? They were caused by Pacific Gas & Electric's failing infrastructure and the forest floor being full of kindling. Isn't forest management a "science?"

Effing grow up - you "science experts"

See your logic flaw??

You're hilarious.

I want a new car but I don't want to pay for it. I take out a car loan and demand that someone else pays for it. Having a new car gives me an enlightened mind.

See your logic flaw?

BTW, in what field did you earn your degree in and how are you employed?

Peach went to A & M and started a tree farm to grow trees that produce free shit.....20 years ago. No crops so far. That's science.
Please tell me that moron did not attend my beloved university. PLEASE!!!
You went to Oklahoma A & M? Pardon me.
There's only one REAL A&M!!!

and cancel all student debt.

It took me until I was a little over 30 to pay off my student loan. Do I get my money back, who pays for it and why should those people pay for a debt I voluntarily took?

So should we not cure cancer since it would be unfair to those who already had it??? See your logic flaw??

Cancel student debt. Period, full stop.

And just who do you think will pick up the tab for those college loans??

Nothing is free dipshit. We the tax payer would be paying for YOUR free student loan. No way should tax payers have to pay off a loan that you took out. Bull shit on that.

You should move to a communist country. They would be more than happy to pay for your college loan. Of course your college education wouldn't get your much cause you would be working for the State.

You sure are a dumbass.

You follow fake science, Biden is a filthy senile pedophile BITCH who should never be near the oval office

Forum List

Back