Why cant you just follow the science? Biden will fix this.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Haven’t posted in a while. Hopefully Kamala will push Biden to make college free as it should be and cancel all student debt.

That said why cant you right wingers follow the SCIENCE???? Good God man. This stuff has been studied and tested. And you refuse to follow it WHY? Like, do you just want everyone to be sick and jobless?

Hey republicans....its called SCIENCE. Let us introduce you.....

1604110462952.png

and cancel all student debt.

It took me until I was a little over 30 to pay off my student loan. Do I get my money back, who pays for it and why should those people pay for a debt I voluntarily took?

So should we not cure cancer since it would be unfair to those who already had it??? See your logic flaw??

College educates your workforce and creates the enlightened minds who will be leading Americas companies in the future, well, shall I say SHOULD be leading them.

Cancel student debt. Period, full stop.

and cancel all student debt.

It took me until I was a little over 30 to pay off my student loan. Do I get my money back, who pays for it and why should those people pay for a debt I voluntarily took?

So should we not cure cancer since it would be unfair to those who already had it??? See your logic flaw??

College educates your workforce and creates the enlightened minds who will be leading Americas companies in the future, well, shall I say SHOULD be leading them.

Cancel student debt. Period, full stop.

Non sequitur, post hoc ergo propter hoc, and circular reasoning..

You are an idiot....Period, full stop.

Haven’t posted in a while. Hopefully Kamala will push Biden to make college free as it should be and cancel all student debt.

That said why cant you right wingers follow the SCIENCE???? Good God man. This stuff has been studied and tested. And you refuse to follow it WHY? Like, do you just want everyone to be sick and jobless?

Quick!!! You're gonna die!!! Chop off your dick NOW or you will be dead in 12 minutes. It's science. DON'T QUESTION IT!!!

Quick!!! You're gonna die!!! Chop off your dick NOW or you will be dead in 12 minutes. It's science. DON'T QUESTION IT!!!
IT'S SCIENCE!!!

You don't have even so much as one single credit in any science at the Universtity level, am I Right?

Thanks for your post. Feel free to take some more time off....

Kamala Harris is likely looking at Biden like he has the clap, leprosy and a big gob of the plague.

Why should college be free? And of course it's not free anyway. Nothing is. Everything must be paid for one way or another. You lefties just don't feel you should have to be responsible for your own bills.

Everyone has debt. No fair. They should cancel all debt.

The rest was too goofy to bother with.

You didn't answer my question to your posts:

In what field did you earn your degree in and how are you employed?

Hey, Peach! Just because someone who's a scientist tells you something is "SCIENCE" doesn't make it true! Scientists disagree about just about EVERYTHING! You want us to listen to the scientists that YOU like and ignore the ones that disagree with them! That's not the way science works.

See your logic flaw??

You're hilarious.

I want a new car but I don't want to pay for it. I take out a car loan and demand that someone else pays for it. Having a new car gives me an enlightened mind.

See your logic flaw?

BTW, in what field did you earn your degree in and how are you employed?

Peach went to A & M and started a tree farm to grow trees that produce free shit.....20 years ago. No crops so far. That's science.

New Topics

Forum List

Back