Why BLM makes NO sense!! And furthermore WHY does the NBA/NFL/MLB give BLM any creditability?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Portland cop reports ‘frightening’ racist chants from white BLM supporters

Black cops in Portland are being subjected to vile racist taunts from white Black Lives Matter demonstrators, one of the officers said in a new interview.

Officer Jakhary Jackson, a member of Portland police’s rapid response team that has responded to ongoing protests for nearly 50 straight days, said what he’s seen has been downright “frightening” as he detailed some of the encounters during a July 9 police briefing.

I need you BLM supporters to explain why BLM if there are exceptions, i.e. black cops?
And if so then are the black cops racists against their own race? Oh right they are "Uncle Toms"!

Get woke, go broke

The term “black lives matter” is accurate. “BLACK LIVES MATTER“ IS A COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION.
I don't disagree the communist affiliation. The MSM doesn't seem to contradict BLM as well as NBA/NFL/MLB... and this image of BLM attacking black cops makes people with common sense to stop and ask... what the hell are they doing?

Get woke, go broke

The term “black lives matter” is accurate. “BLACK LIVES MATTER“ IS A COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION.
I don't disagree the communist affiliation. The MSM doesn't seem to contradict BLM as well as NBA/NFL/MLB... and this image of BLM attacking black cops makes people with common sense to stop and ask... what the hell are they doing?

Absolutely. It’s insane and those whi dont point this out is the media is complicit.

Seems the only way that has ever worked for some to advance a small measure of equality is to take to the streets. We all have seen what happened when trying to get your attention by just taking a knee.

Portland cop reports ‘frightening’ racist chants from white BLM supporters

Black cops in Portland are being subjected to vile racist taunts from white Black Lives Matter demonstrators, one of the officers said in a new interview.

Officer Jakhary Jackson, a member of Portland police’s rapid response team that has responded to ongoing protests for nearly 50 straight days, said what he’s seen has been downright “frightening” as he detailed some of the encounters during a July 9 police briefing.

I need you BLM supporters to explain why BLM if there are exceptions, i.e. black cops?
And if so then are the black cops racists against their own race? Oh right they are "Uncle Toms"!

Black, White or purple with pink poka dots....it doesn't matter.

People will no longer tolerate American Citizens being murdered by police.

Get woke, go broke

These people see communists everywhere.

Derp.

Marx wrote the communist manifesto.

Seems the only way that has ever worked for some to advance a small measure of equality is to take to the streets. We all have seen what happened when trying to get your attention by just taking a knee.
Right take to the streets is illegal! So why are you encouraging law breaking? Certainly intelligent people with legitimate causes can present logical and rational arguments. But to resort to violence is indicative that you position is wrong. That's what criminals do. So are you a criminal?
Plus maybe you should open your eyes as this black minister protest organizer did.
Watch and tell me he was wrong.
Watch the this interview with Reverend Jarett Maupin the Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.
” !!!

Get woke, go broke

Derp.

Yeah, so?

Maybe in another hundred years they’ll have gotten their act together to the point where they’ll be able to take over.

Get woke, go broke

Derp.

Yeah, so?

Maybe in another hundred years they’ll have gotten their act together to the point where they’ll be able to take over.

I am saying it is a communist Organization. You lied and implied it is not.

Just checking you on your lie.

1. what equality are you talking about? the blacks are doing GREAT with jobs/etc--especially considering they graduate at lower rates--I've linked this before in other threads
2. there is not problem of police brutality or racism--all explained in my threads:

3. BLM doesn't make sense at all
a. when an INNOCENT black CHILD is MURDERED= nothing from BLM or the blacks
..but when a jackass criminal that resist arrest/commits a crime/etc is NOT murdered, but is being subdued/arrested/etc dies--BLM goes apeSHIT!!!!! = does not make sense--undeniable
b. if you say BLM, that means you don't care about white/Asian/Latino lives = doesn't make sense
c. I've asked many times, WTF does BLM mean!!?? and jackasses say ''google it'' - hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
..so FUCKIN what!!!??? Black Lives Matter---so FUCKIN what???!!!!!
....[ unless it's just a political ploy --!! = LIES/bullshit ]
....did someone say they don't? what does BLM mean? why say it?? = it does not make sense--AND it's a LIE
I'll say this:
....here = criminal lives DON'T FUCKIN matter...black criminal lives don't matter..white/brown/red--whatever-criminals don't matter

tncfzrrh6fv51.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back