Why Biden Is Going To Win the 2024 Election....In One Chart

That "red wave" never happened because the Democrats cheated people out of their votes, and you damned well know it.
I don't know that at all, Trump dick-licker.

Nobody wants to vote for your bullshit Repug Nazi Party anymore. That's the REAL problem.

I repeat -- Watch the god damn video, dumb fuck.

Even worthless Nikki Haley was making fun of the Orange Turd about it.
The only path Biden has to being elected is the cheat 'um path, just like last time, but that is not going to fly again.

No, it is not. Commie shitbags are not going to just take over America by cheating elections all willy nilly.

There will be blood. Americans are smarter than they take them to be and very serious about things like that.

Trump is more incoherent than Biden is.

Trump is confusing Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, for crying out loud. That imbecile is for more debilitated than Biden.
Did you hear Biden at the brewery the other day? No one has yet figured out what that 2 minute meltdown of word salad. No one even knows what he was trying to say.

There were no "fake electors". Those were alternate electors to be certified by the state legislatures once the results were overturned. You don't even fucking know how this shit works, so why not STFU!

I am light years smarter than your dumb ass!
Then why did they plead guilty, fuck face??

Why did Trump's lawyers plead guilty, fuck face??

Actually, they've already figured out ways to get around the SCOTUS ruling based on the SCOTUS ruling.

All they have to do is consider people on the basis of "Life Story".

As for "Black Studies", I've never met ANYONE who got a degree in that, black or white. And I do resumes as a business, have written thousands of them.

In 14 years of doing this, I met ONE guy who took Black Studies as a minor (yes, he was black, but he wasn't named Jamal and didn't stick you in a locker). We both agreed it probably wasn't helpful to put on his resume.

Was he a good kisser?

The only path Biden has to being elected is the cheat 'um path, just like last time, but that is not going to fly again.

No, it is not. Commie shitbags are not going to just take over America by cheating elections all willy nilly.

There will be blood. Americans are smarter than they take them to be and very serious about things like that.
Biden doesn't have to cheat. He will kick the shit out of Trump again without cheating, just like in 2020.

And your gomer ass will be getting comforting hand jobs from all of the other cry baby MAGA bitches on this board in November.

It doesn't say that. This chart does.

Biden won 57% to 42% among white voters with 4 year degrees. See the middle of the chart, bottom.

That number will most likely be higher in 2024.

View attachment 894252
Keep thinking that way. Those people are the ones seeing their mortgages skyrocketing, their salaries losing purchasing power by the day and about ten thousand illegal aliens being allowed into the country by Biden at their expense.

Keep thinking that way. Those people are the ones seeing their mortgages skyrocketing, their salaries losing purchasing power by the day and about ten thousand illegal aliens being allowed into the country by Biden at their expense.
So? Trump isn't going to solve any of those problems. He's not capable of it.

Trump had one major crisis during his presidency (Covid) and he completely face-planted. Covid is still the main reason Trump lost in 2020.

I might agree with you during normal times...but these aren't normal times. Not after Jan 6. Not after the Dobbs abortion decision.

Trump and the Republican Party have permanently damaged themselves. The Republican Party will never control the White House again and they will never have full control of Congress again.

Not until the Republican Party rids itself of the MAGA cancer destroying it. And it will take the voters to do that. The craven "leaders" running the party like Mitch McConnell are not capable of ridding the party of Trump.
Abortion is a dead issue as far as the Congressional elections go and the President impacts that exactly 0%!

January 6th is more a negative for Biden after hundreds if not a thousand or more people were maliciously prosecuted for just being there.

Why are Democrats so afraid to Make America Great Again? Do they really want to roll back everyone's rights, so we are equal to the Soviet Union's dying aims?

Tell us comrade, is communism your ultimate goal? Is misery for all what you really want?

Abortion is a dead issue as far as the Congressional elections go and the President impacts that exactly 0%!

January 6th is more a negative for Biden after hundreds if not a thousand or more people were maliciously prosecuted for just being there.

Why are Democrats so afraid to Make America Great Again? Do they really want to roll back everyone's rights, so we are equal to the Soviet Union's dying aims?

Tell us comrade, is communism your ultimate goal? Is misery for all what you really want?
You're going to be SO disappointed in November.

You will be shocked when Trump loses by at least 5% and 10 million votes to Biden...and it could be a lot more than that.

Most Americans just don't believe in your fucked-up MAGA religion. We are sane. You are not.

Russia and China LOVED what they saw on Jan 6 -- a powerful country falling apart.
Really? How many government officials were killed or even injured? How many protestors were arrested that day? How many protestors were killed? (In case you didn't know, one was murdered by the Capitol Police.) Was the government overthrown that day?

January 6th must have been the lousiest insurrection in the history of the world! You couldn't even remove Trump from office for that impeachment.

You're going to be SO disappointed in November.

You will be shocked when Trump loses by at least 5% and 10 million votes to Biden...and it could be a lot more than that.

Most Americans just don't believe in your fucked-up MAGA religion. We are sane. You are not.
Your Biden-loving ass will be so disappointed when Kamal gets tired of his shit and gets the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment after his next colossal fuckup!

Really? How many government officials were killed or even injured?
Over 140 cops were seriously injured, goober traitor.

I thought you Nazi Repugs LOVED the cops??? So full of shit.

How many protestors were arrested that day? How many protestors were killed? (In case you didn't know, one was murdered by the Capitol Police.) Was the government overthrown that day?

January 6th must have been the lousiest insurrection in the history of the world! You couldn't even remove Trump from office for that impeachment.
Too many have been arrested to count. You're not very good at debating, are you?

That's what happens when you are a total lightweight MAGA imbecile with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Over 140 cops were seriously injured, goober traitor.

I thought you Nazi Repugs LOVED the cops??? So full of shit.

Cops are NOT government officials. You could kill hundreds and it would not affect the person sitting in the White House or the President-elect.

Too many have been arrested to count. You're not very good at debating, are you?

That's what happens when you are a total lightweight MAGA imbecile with no facts, no game, and no intellect.
How many were arrested that day? Not 2 years later!

Doing your Repug peasant sucker duty, as always....fighting for tax cuts for people who are 10,000 times wealthier than you.

But it's not your fault. After all, rich Repugs are your intellectual and moral superiors. You simply have no choice in the matter.
I'm in the top 3% you retard. Again, if things are going this fantastic under Biden then lets cut taxes! Thought I would cut through your BS with that. This is where you walk away mumbling to yourself.

Forum List

Back