Why Biden Is Going To Win the 2024 Election....In One Chart

White college-educated voter turnout is far higher the last several years than white non-college educated voters, as this graph for Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio shows.

Trump and the Republican Party can't win without white college-educated voters....and they have been losing them in DROVES in recent years.

The Democratic margin of victory among white college educated voters was about 15% in 2020 -- 57% to 42%. A 4% increase from 2016.

View attachment 894232
Biden may not even make it to that election, tardo.

Do you seriously think he's mentally competent enough to lead The United States for 4 years right now?\

He's not, at all.

That statement ^^^ suits you to a T.
Nope. If Biden had done something as remotely horrible as Jan 6 and trying to overturn an election, there is no way in hell I would vote for him again.

That's the difference between someone who loves his country like me and a MAGA traitor like you.

Just to be on the safe side, Democrats need to make sure that Trump is imprisoned and denied the ability to communicate with the poorly educated angry white men he pretends to love.

For decades reactionaries have claimed that the U.S. government is not a democracy, and should not be. They need to be proven right in the next election. The more popular Trump is the more dangerous he is. We need to protect democracy by temporarily suspending it.

View attachment 894251
OK. Lay out the scenario where Trump goes to prison. You can't because it is no longer possible to complete any trial other than Georgia before the election, and that case has now been upgraded to critical condition and is on life support until the DA is removed and the special prosecutor/boyfriend along with her.

Nope. If Biden had done something as remotely horrible as Jan 6 and trying to overturn an election, there is no way in hell I would vote for him again.

That's the difference between someone who loves his country like me and a MAGA traitor like you.
Since Trump did nothing regarding the morons on January 6th, why do you hold him accountable? Of that's right! You are a moron, so never mind!

Since Trump did nothing regarding the morons on January 6th, why do you hold him accountable? Of that's right! You are a moron, so never mind!
Fake elector scheme, lightweight.

You know...the OTHER part of Jan 6, that several of Trump's idiot cronies have already pleaded GUILTY about??

Dirt stupid gomer.

How about violating his oath of ofice and going against the Constitution, because he provably has done that. :rolleyes-41:

CCB8877D-A3B5-4CA7-A8F0-C69C0E26A055.jpeg

No Labels is Trump's ONLY shot at winning this election. It's possible that a lot of moderate Republicans vote for No Labels instead of Trump, as well.

Trump is going to do worse in every battleground state, except for possibly Nevada and Wisconsin. And Biden has a legitimate shot at winning North Carolina and Texas, which he didn't win in 2020.
Why does almost every poll in the last few months say you are full of shit?

Last edited:
Watch the god damn video, idiot dumb fuck.
You don't tell me what to do, boy. That's a good way to wind up eating your teeth.

Correct if I'm wrong, but you do not have that authority.

And even if you did, I ain't the one.

You don't tell me what to do, boy. That's a good way to wind up eating your teeth.
I repeat -- Watch the god damn video, dumb fuck.

Even worthless Nikki Haley was making fun of the Orange Turd about it.

Fake elector scheme, lightweight.

You know...the OTHER part of Jan 6, that several of Trump's idiot cronies have already pleaded GUILTY about??

Dirt stupid gomer.
There were no "fake electors". Those were alternate electors to be certified by the state legislatures once the results were overturned. You don't even fucking know how this shit works, so why not STFU!

I am light years smarter than your dumb ass!

Forum List

Back