Why Barack Obama's Presidency Failed

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well, not completely. He did succeed in pissing off mainstream America to no end

Enter President Trump in response

-Geaux
--

Americans want to know that their elected leaders care more about their upward mobility than fighting inequality. They want to know that elected officials are more preoccupied with their job prospects than with climate change. Progressives have repeatedly failed to track with the mainstream on these and other concerns, and voters have noticed.

Why Barack Obama's Presidency Failed

False premise . Obama was one of the best prez in decades . His approval rating was fine .

It was congress that America hated. So they voted in Trump as an FU to both Dems and GOP . Remember Trump is more of a 3rd party guy . He was never some GOP darling . Still isn't .

False premise . Obama was one of the best prez in decades . His approval rating was fine .

It was congress that America hated. So they voted in Trump as an FU to both Dems and GOP . Remember Trump is more of a 3rd party guy . He was never some GOP darling . Still isn't .
What does your sidestep have to do with anything? This election was about Obama's legacy and America said enough.

LMAO! The Barrypuppet was an unmitigated joke......anyone that can say with a straight face that Barrypuppet was "great" is so fucking blinded that they can't see three feet in front of their faces.

LMAO! The Barrypuppet was an unmitigated joke......anyone that can say with a straight face that Barrypuppet was "great" is so fucking blinded that they can't see three feet in front of their faces.

Looks like during all those long 8 years the Elites allowed Obama to play golf as much as he wanted and Obama allowed the Elites to rule the country as much as they wanted.

Pretty good and fair deal, ha?

During all those long 8 years the Elites allowed Obama to play golf as much as he wanted and Obama allowed the Elites to rule the country as much as they wanted.

Pretty good and fair deal, ha?

Trump has been following through on what he promised...the Barrypuppet? Not at all........Trump can hit the links any damn time the urge strikes him as far as I am concerned.

Says the guy who thinks Alex Jones is a genius!

Says the guy who thinks Alex Jones is a genius!

I think that Jones is a carnival barker..........want to try again????>????

What does your sidestep have to do with anything? This election was about Obama's legacy and America said enough.

If that is the case, Americans have been saying they’ve “had enough” every 8 years (or fewer) since 1952 with only one exception (Bush 41).

He failed because he's barrack obama. He's never really been successful on his own. He always relied on others to do the hard lifting. That didn't work out so well for the country.

No, I think that Obama fatigue was a factor. It always is after 8 years. He did have some strange initiatives toward the end—the bathroom and gender identification stuff was crazy!

But overall, you’re correct. Hard to crack the top 5 presidents. He’s definitely in the top 10 though.

Under Obama, Democrats lost the following

- Lost the House in '10
- Lost the Senate and entire Hill in '12
- Lost the continuance of his policies and legacies in '16

If Obama was so great, America's love for him would have Trumped all other Elections.

No, I think that Obama fatigue was a factor. It always is after 8 years. He did have some strange initiatives toward the end—the bathroom and gender identification stuff was crazy!

But overall, you’re correct. Hard to crack the top 5 presidents. He’s definitely in the top 10 though.
What did he do you think is top ten? Let's see your list and how it measures top ten against the other 43. Not some lame bullshit. Show me ten ways he made us better off when he got in office.

What did he do you think is top ten? Let's see your list and how it measures top ten against the other 43. Not some lame bullshit. Show me ten ways he made us better off when he got in office.

Ten is a long list. I doubt you could come up with as many for your top 10. But I will tell you what qualifies him...in my view

1. Extended healthcare to about 10% of the population at a time when medical costs were the #1 cause of personal bankruptcy.
  2. Got us out of wars we could not win in Afghanistan and Iraq
  3. Elevated environmental concerns to the national level by declaring the science as being settled on the matter. While this was, of course, reversed by the current administration...the science is settled and there will be no going back.
  4. Refocused war on terror into decapitation exercises that removed most of the top leaders such as Osama Bin Laden.
  5. As much as any other president, served as a personal symbol of accomplishment, integrity, and yes, equality. Only a fool would pretend that there was no racially based hatred coming his way from day one. It was just another current he had to row against.

Under Obama, Democrats lost the following

- Lost the House in '10
- Lost the Senate and entire Hill in '12
- Lost the continuance of his policies and legacies in '16

If Obama was so great, America's love for him would have Trumped all other Elections.

Please tell us what president (except Reagan) was able to not "lose the continuance of his policies" after they left office since 1952.

Ten is a long list. I doubt you could come up with as many for your top 10. But I will tell you what qualifies him...in my view

1. Extended healthcare to about 10% of the population at a time when medical costs were the #1 cause of personal bankruptcy.
  3. Elevated environmental concerns to the national level by declaring the science as being settled on the matter. While this was, of course, reversed by the current administration...the science is settled and there will be no going back.
  4. Refocused war on terror into decapitation exercises that removed most of the top leaders such as Osama Bin Laden.
  5. As much as any other president, served as a personal symbol of accomplishment, integrity, and yes, equality. Only a fool would pretend that there was no racially based hatred coming his way from day one. It was just another current he had to row against.
1- While increasing the cost for 100% of the people. Nice job.

2- Still there, also now in Syria and will have to deal with a nuclear Iran soon. Again, nice job.

3- Are we going back to the ice age I was promised 40 years ago or the flooding of five years ago that never came. Which one of those sciences are settled?

4- Yeah, nice job once again. It's not like muslims aren't blowing shit up or anything. We got this.

5- heis black. Ok got that. How does that make him less of a failure?

6-10- I guess ten was too many.

1- While increasing the cost for 100% of the people. Nice job.
Insurance rates go up all the time; always have always will. Obama didn't invent that. For most Americans who get their insurance through their employer, they only saw the standard yearly increase.

So, are premiums “skyrocketing”? Overall, no. But some individuals who buy their own insurance could face significantly higher rates, depending on their health status, previous plan and other factors. Other individuals — particularly those with health conditions and those who qualify for subsidies — could pay less.
'Skyrocketing' Premiums - FactCheck.org

2- Still there, also now in Syria and will have to deal with a nuclear Iran soon. Again, nice job.
Again, we're not sending men and women by the thousands into the meat grinder. I disagreed with us going into Syria.
Should we go to war in Syria?
Mr Indecisive changes Syria plan 50 times
It's a war of choice and like Iraq and Afghanistan, there is no win to be had there. Iran will get the bomb at some point. Mr. Obama delayed them from doing so.
Please tell us, would you still have troops on the ground in the ME? If so, to what end? And be specific...not "until the job is done".

3- Are we going back to the ice age I was promised 40 years ago or the flooding of five years ago that never came. Which one of those sciences are settled?
That the climate is being adversely affected by Humans. Today it was Hotter in Chicago than it was in most of Texas. Philadelphia is closing it's schools at noon tomorrow because of the record heat.
Philadelphia Schools Closing TOMORROW - Bing News

4- Yeah, nice job once again. It's not like muslims aren't blowing shit up or anything. We got this.
Yeah, nobody ever blew anything up before Obama. I was hoping you'd be serious about this.
But while we're on the subject, Al Queda and it's sophisticated attacks (2 embassies in Africa within minutes of each other with truck bombs), 9/11, etc... are pretty much a thing of the past for the time being at least. ISIS uses the same tactics that NRA poster kids Kleibold, Harris, and rising star Lanza did.

5- heis black. Ok got that. How does that make him less of a failure?
Using the word failure shows only how uninformed you are. That you set the bar so high for success is simply a factor of you didn't like him as a person. That is all. Whether it was racism or not is a matter for your heart alone. I'm guessing it is. Otherwise you wouldn't have set the bar so incredibly high.

6-10- I guess ten was too many.

Again, give us 10 "out of the park" reasons for one of your top ten presidents if you don't mind.

I enjoyed setting the record straight.

1). He didn't extend jack SHIT. He and the Democrats promised something they could NOT deliver and that is why all but one or two exchanges are still operating. "ObamaCare" is an abject FAILURE. It has wreaked havoc on most peoples finances. Of course, if you're an illegal or a welfare plantation baby, the sentiment can be understood.

2). You haven't got a fucking CLUE as to why America sometimes goes to war. Did we TAKE all of Iraq's oil? NO! What he did was got us INTO conflicts with China and Russia, the Phillipines and the list goes on and on. Gawd, how did you make it past 8 years old?

3). No...he made a bunch of elitist criminals who don';t give a fuck about you rich. Yeah, Obama settled millions of years of science history between gold games. (Can anyone really be THIS ignorant and brainwashed)?

4). Osama Bin Laden. Ya sure you got all the facts straight? Maybe read at least a few articles...then get back to us.

5). Only a FOOL (or a stone racist themselves) would ignorantly say what you just said. Rioting and civil unrest marked most of the 8 years your Messiah was in office. Ironically, it was mostly black on black destruction. Obama hates Christina America and did everything in his power to show that from kissing the Saudis asses to assisting the Muslim brotherhood take over Egypt (thank God it failed) to helping Iran get nuclear weapons to encouraging Russia and China to take over entire seas and the Antarctic. Blindness and ignorance are not good qualities. Perhaps if you also are a hateful racist you saw Obama as a good president. Dunno.

Forum List

Back