Why Aren't Threads Claiming Putin Is An Angel Moved To Conspiracy Theories?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because that's what they are right? I don't see any evidence supporting this or the fact that the war is fake when people are dying and other people are running for their lives. It's disgusting and it's disrespectful to them and their families and friends.

Because that's what they are right? I don't see any evidence supporting this or the fact that the war is fake when people are dying and other people are running for their lives. It's disgusting and it's disrespectful to them and their families and friends.
Well duh, everbody knows he's an angel! ;)

1647196013384.png

Who else could have run the KGB?

I thought you were seriously claiming Putin was an angel 😄

But people are allowed to have opinions you don't agree with. But if people are saying this war is a conspiracy, yes it should be moved

Last edited:

This board also allows an unusual amount of native Russian propagandists on here too.

Guess that's the price we pay for having a First Amendment.

Not sure if I agree with you there.
I do. Putin stands against the insanity of the leftists who are currently in charge of the Western Democracies .

Biden, Trudeau and their ilk support transgenderism, special rights for homosexuals, race based "justice" and bankrupting our nations as long as it keeps them in power.

Biden is a cancer to our culture.

"Let his days be short, and may another man take his place"

This is why the left hates Putin

I do. Putin stands against the insanity of the leftists who are currently in charge of the Western Democracies .

Biden, Trudeau and their ilk support transgenderism, special rights for homosexuals, race based "justice" and bankrupting our nations as long as it keeps them in power.

Biden is a cancer to our culture.

"Let his days be short, and may another man take his place"

Yeah, but at least I don't feel like my life's in danger. Currently anyways.

Exactly! He said Russia wasn't going to commit suicide with political correctness like the west was doing.
I think it is his "traditionalism" that has the same people who semi-supported the Soviet Empire in the 70s and 80s, just now hating everything Putin.

Not saying I support his invasion of Ukraine, but their hatred of Putin existed MUCH longer and is based on the fact that he doesn't bend to the Western leftists insanity on cultural issues

:gay:

Forum List

Back