Why aren't these celebrities moving to Mexico instead of Canada?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A GOP street artists has put up for sale signs for the various nut job actors who claimed they would leave the country....and he asks in a Tweet....why aren't they saying they are moving to Mexico....?

Street Artist Trolls Anti-Trump Celebs with Fake Realtor Advertisements - Breitbart

Conservative street artist and provocateur Sabo is poking fun at Hollywood celebrities who have threatened to leave the country in the wake of Donald Trump’s successful election by posting fake “moving sale” realtor posters at locations around Los Angeles.

The posters — photos of which were posted to the prankster’s social media accounts throughout the week — feature portraits of both the Republican candidate and celebrities like Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston and former late-night host Jon Stewart, who have vowed to leave the U.S. in the event of Trump’s victory.

WHY HAVEN'T ANY OF THESE CELEBRITIES CLAIMED THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE TO MEXICO?

A GOP street artists has put up for sale signs for the various nut job actors who claimed they would leave the country....and he asks in a Tweet....why aren't they saying they are moving to Mexico....?

Street Artist Trolls Anti-Trump Celebs with Fake Realtor Advertisements - Breitbart

Conservative street artist and provocateur Sabo is poking fun at Hollywood celebrities who have threatened to leave the country in the wake of Donald Trump’s successful election by posting fake “moving sale” realtor posters at locations around Los Angeles.

The posters — photos of which were posted to the prankster’s social media accounts throughout the week — feature portraits of both the Republican candidate and celebrities like Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston and former late-night host Jon Stewart, who have vowed to leave the U.S. in the event of Trump’s victory.

Or the Middle East for that matter? :D Maybe Iran will take them in. They seem to LOVE Iran, after all.

Well, the weather's certainly better, and the food. I agree, why not Mexico?

I just asked a Liberal friend the same thing this morning. Why do Liberals always say they're moving to Canada and not Mexico? Those racist pricks don't like Mexicans.

Funny, I don't remember any right leaning people claiming to leave the USA if Clinton or Obama should win.

Looks like all the traitors and quislings are on the Left.

I don't give a flying fuck where they move to,
the only thing I care about is...they haven't left yet!

Because they are racist. They want Mexicans to invade the US, but they still don't want to live near them. They all live in mansions in rich white neighborhoods far from any Mexican neighborhoods now.

They are terrible people who just want to believe the worst about their fellow Americans instead of looking for appropriate ways to solve the important issues that we face as a nation. I won't miss them if they go. :)

Because they are racist. They want Mexicans to invade the US, but they still don't want to live near them. They all live in mansions in rich white neighborhoods far from any Mexican neighborhoods now.

Sadly this is true.

upload_2016-11-11_12-6-12.png

Forum List

Back