Why aren't the vaccine nazis pressuring the homosexual community...

Of course it's not normal and is dangerous --- to them, which doesn't matter because they choose it, but importantly to all the normal people because the homosexual males bring in and transmit terrible diseases, and here we go again.

What would happen if Pete Buttigeig got Monkeypox?

What a look with Joe getting Covid every 7 days, too.

Worse, imagine the bad jokes if Valery Jarrett got it? :smoke:

What would happen if Pete Buttigeig got Monkeypox?

What a look with Joe getting Covid every 7 days, too.

Worse, imagine the bad jokes if Valery Jarrett got it? :smoke:
Easy --- if Buttgig got monkeypox he's say it was Covid and isolate so that no one would know.

...to practice abstinence for a few weeks "to stop the spread"?

I mean...it was top priority for EVERYONE to get the vaccine to save their neighbors. Thread after thread about the "unvaxxed" spreading covid and killing grandma.

Where is the pressure campaign now?

Suddenly we hear "if we talk about monkeypox being transmitted by gay sex...we stigmatize the community"...and "abstinence programs won't work"...

Nobody gave a damn about stigmatizing people who didn't want the vax for health, religious or safety reasons.

But "that was different"...

B.S.
For those new to USMB:

"Vaccine nazis" = educated people who understand the value of vaccines

And to answer the OP:

They are. We don't have much vaccine and we are running out at the pop up clinics.

When ALL the bullet points about the homosexual community becomes fiction and ALL of the stigmas are true....

Then we know that people have been sold a lie.

That homosexual teacher at your child's school has been grooming children and is likely infected with HIV and Monkey pox.....I don't care anymore what they claim about how homosexuality is normal....
I don't want them near ANY child whatsoever.

When ALL the bullet points about the homosexual community becomes fiction and ALL of the stigmas are true....

Then we know that people have been sold a lie.

That homosexual teacher at your child's school has been grooming children and is likely infected with HIV and Monkey pox.....I don't care anymore what they claim about how homosexuality is normal....
I don't want them near ANY child whatsoever.
What a freakishly paranoid pile of crap this post is.

What a freakishly paranoid pile of crap this post is.
Nope....not paranoid....just paying attention to the hard facts. 99% of all infections are of men. (Worldwide statistics) 95% are men who engage in homosexual activity. (Including transvestites)

These are HARD COLD facts.

I'm going with "homosexuals are liars too" at this point. Cognitive Dissonance notwithstanding.

Nope....not paranoid....just paying attention to the hard facts. 99% of all infections are of men. (Worldwide statistics) 95% are men who engage in homosexual activity. (Including transvestites)
Right, that's the vector in the beginning. But that will change, if it reaches a higher level of community spread, just as HIV did. I don't have a problem with these facts. You are the one going into a delusional tailspin over it.

Right, that's the vector in the beginning. But that will change, if it reaches a higher level of community spread, just as HIV did. I don't have a problem with these facts. You are the one going into a delusional tailspin over it.
So homosexuals give normal people some horrible disease....is that what you are saying?

It's an obvious conclusion to treat them like the lepers of old. Keep them out of normal society and there won't be some horrible disease in normal people.

So homosexuals give normal people some horrible disease....is that what you are saying?
No, because homosexuality did not create the disease. That's some pretty childlike thinking on your part. Nor do heterosexual give homos a disease, when they are overwhelmingly an initial vector of a disease. This is not how normal adults think. It is how stunted intellects try to put complicated ideas in the few simple boxes that comprise their minds.

No, because homosexuality did not create the disease. That's some pretty childlike thinking on your part. Nor do heterosexual give homos a disease, when they are overwhelmingly an initial vector of a disease. This is not how normal adults think. It is how stunted intellects try to put complicated ideas in the few simple boxes that comprise their minds.
When radical Muslims want to kill every American do you invite them to be your live-in babysitter? How about the unrepentant child molester?

It's called prudence.

And now you have outed yourself as to holding no common sense whatsoever. Wanna dig your hole deeper?

Keep trying to dig yourself out....that hole is only gonna get deeper the way you are currently going.

When radical Muslims want to kill every American do you invite them to be your live-in babysitter? How about the unrepentant child molester?

It's called prudence.

And now you have outed yourself as to holding no common sense whatsoever. Wanna dig your hole deeper?

Keep trying to dig yourself out....that hole is only gonna get deeper the way you are currently going.
Yes, please, keep exposing your stunted intellect and lizard brain bigotry. I can literally just sit here and let you embarrass yourself.

Yes, please, keep exposing your stunted intellect and lizard brain bigotry. I can literally just sit here and let you embarrass yourself.
That's just fine....I'll own those labels proudly and not have several horrible diseases and criminal convictions for child molestation at the same time. Your mileage may vary. But not most people's.

That's just fine....I'll own those labels proudly and not have several horrible diseases and criminal convictions for child molestation at the same time. Your mileage may vary. But not most people's.
I know you will. You are proud of your stupidity and hate. Without it, you are just an undereducated moron who is confused by the world.

For those new to USMB:

No, no, that's a mistake: vaccine nazis are those leftists always running around promoting Covid shots, often by force, and other worthless vaccines that don't prevent disease and cause bad side effects themselves.

Oh, and these types are invariably co-extensive with mask nazis. There is just something about "it doesn't work" that they like to force on other people.

I know you will. You are proud of your stupidity and hate. Without it, you are just an undereducated moron who is confused by the world.
Nope....not at all. When one group of people, even though they have been severely warned, continue to infect themselves....in a unrestrained fashion....time to isolate them away from others who do not participate in sexually deviant behavior. Multiple anonymous sexual encounters in a day is deviant behavior....and the homosexual community is unwilling to restrain themselves. That's how it's spreading so rapidly.

I don't want diseased people around me or those I care about....neither do most people. But yet for a long time there were the "bug chasers" in the homosexual community....people actively seeking to get infected with HIV. Then there were the termites/cockroaches who wanted to infect innocent others just so it would stop being a "homosexual only" disease.

And you wonder why people don't want homosexuals around anymore?

Then there's the statistics of how often homosexuals sexually molest children or are perpetrators of domestic violence. The percentages are astounding.

There's a reason some of America's homosexual cities/refuges are some of the worst places to live. Full of disease and crime....why would anyone want to be there is beyond my understanding.

Nope....not at all. When one group of people, even though they have been severely warned, continue to infect themselves....in a unrestrained fashion....time to isolate them away from others who do not participate in sexually deviant behavior. Multiple anonymous sexual encounters in a day is deviant behavior....and the homosexual community is unwilling to restrain themselves. That's how it's spreading so rapidly.

I don't want diseased people around me or those I care about....neither do most people. But yet for a long time there were the "bug chasers" in the homosexual community....people actively seeking to get infected with HIV. Then there were the termites/cockroaches who wanted to infect innocent others just so it would stop being a "homosexual only" disease.

And you wonder why people don't want homosexuals around anymore?

Then there's the statistics of how often homosexuals sexually molest children or are perpetrators of domestic violence. The percentages are astounding.

There's a reason some of America's homosexual cities/refuges are some of the worst places to live. Full of disease and crime....why would anyone want to be there is beyond my understanding.
Like Dallas ( The most Gay Friendly City east of West Hollywood ) ?

For those new to USMB:

And to answer the OP:

They are. We don't have much vaccine and we are running out at the pop up clinics.
You are missing the point.

Democrats CLAIMED they were pushing covid vaccines for public safety...to save lives...etc ...

And here we have an opportunity to do just that WITHOUT the need to inject newly invented experimental vaccines...but merely mounting an abstinence campaign among a sector if the population.

Yet ...here is the quote from the San Francisco Democrat (see post #6)...

“If people want to have sex, they are going to have sex,” said California state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who is involved in the city’s monkeypox response. “I know people who normally go to sex parties who will not. People will make their own decisions about their own risk levels.”

Allow me to substitute a few words to illustrate my point more clearly.

If people don't want to get the vaccine, they're not going to get the vaccine. I know people that spent a lot of time around other people that now are not. People will make their own decisions about their own risk level.

Explain to me FunFort...why one of these statements is acceptable to you and the other is not. Especially when the first is referencing simple abstinence for a few weeks for the greater good... which has absolutely no side effects known or unknown ... other that a very temporary case of the blue balls.

Forum List

Back