Why aren't the liberal politicians in VA being held accountable for withholding the police?

This reminds me of Katrina.

Flood waters were known to be imminent yet local DEMOCRAT politicians failed to heed the warning and utilize city owned busses to evacuate the residents that could not FLEE on their own. Those subsequent deaths were then blamed on Bush.

It's the same shit all over again but with Trump.

Did the city/county officials issue a protest permit to the opposing faction? Did they give them a permit for an opposing protest on the same day at the same location? Did they not supply appropriate law enforcement in the hopes that violence would occur?

It all goes along with the same M.O. that the Progs have used for decades; create a problem that didn't exist before, then offer yourself as the solution.
First they blame everyone but themselves.

The KKK had to file for a permit to protest weeks prior to this event. It was a conscious decision by the leadership of Charlottsville, possibly ordered by the Governor, to "stand down".

This had ZERO chance of being a peaceful protest. They wanted this conflict to blow up so they could stand on their pedestal and wag their finger at White Racists.

The KKK had to file for a permit to protest weeks prior to this event. It was a conscious decision by the leadership of Charlottsville, possibly ordered by the Governor, to "stand down".

This had ZERO chance of being a peaceful protest. They wanted this conflict to blow up so they could stand on their pedestal and wag their finger at White Racists.

Precisely.

The Vice Mayor is a black racist who's name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure he had a hand in it.

The Antifa thugs came in helmets and gear and were armed with clubs, bats, and batons. They were there to incite violence period. The government needs to be investigated and the people who allowed this to happen should be arrested.

Weren't there some white nationalists there who were dressed in helmets and body armor of some sort, carrying shields? I thought I had seen a picture showing that in one of the threads on the subject, but I'm not sure. :dunno:

If the police were ordered not to intervene, someone(s) should definitely be held accountable.

Also, have you seen the video where the car backs out after ramming the crowd? The Antifa thugs are beating the car with their bats and clubs.

Yes, but as Grandpa said, that's pretty easily understood. The guy had just rammed his car into a crowd, if I wasn't paralyzed by shock in that circumstance I'd probably be pretty pissed, too.

The Vice Mayor is a black racist who's name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure he had a hand in it.

The Antifa thugs came in helmets and gear and were armed with clubs, bats, and batons. They were there to incite violence period. The government needs to be investigated and the people who allowed this to happen should be arrested.

Weren't there some white nationalists there who were dressed in helmets and body armor of some sort, carrying shields? I thought I had seen a picture showing that in one of the threads on the subject, but I'm not sure. :dunno:

If the police were ordered not to intervene, someone(s) should definitely be held accountable.

Also, have you seen the video where the car backs out after ramming the crowd? The Antifa thugs are beating the car with their bats and clubs.
That's hardly a bad thing. If I saw someone run over a bunch of pedestrians I would have yanked him out of the car and beat him half to death given the chance.
They beat the car BEFORE he hit anyone, which is part of why some speculate he may have thought he was being attacked in his car, panicked and just hit the accelerator.

That's hardly a bad thing. If I saw someone run over a bunch of pedestrians I would have yanked him out of the car and beat him half to death given the chance.
They beat the car BEFORE he hit anyone, which is part of why some speculate he may have thought he was being attacked in his car, panicked and just hit the accelerator.
Possible but I'm not buying it. I think the kid was likely filled with rage after being attacked and in a fit of unmitigated adrenaline drove his car into the crowd to get even.

Not an excuse by any measure but just my uninformed opinion based on what little I know.

Yes, but as Grandpa said, that's pretty easily understood. The guy had just rammed his car into a crowd, if I wasn't paralyzed by shock in that circumstance I'd probably be pretty pissed, too.

But my point is that they already had them. They came there with them.

I'm waiting for the NTSB report on the downed helicopter. Law suits over lost evidence could be very intriguing as well.

upload_2017-8-14_21-12-38.png
upload_2017-8-14_21-12-55.png

upload_2017-8-14_21-13-42.png

Don't forget the millions the army corp had received yet the pumps were down. Similar thing just happened again in La.
This reminds me of Katrina.

Flood waters were known to be imminent yet local DEMOCRAT politicians failed to heed the warning and utilize city owned busses to evacuate the residents that could not FLEE on their own. Those subsequent deaths were then blamed on Bush.

It's the same shit all over again but with Trump.

Did the city/county officials issue a protest permit to the opposing faction? Did they give them a permit for an opposing protest on the same day at the same location? Did they not supply appropriate law enforcement in the hopes that violence would occur?

Anyone?

If this City, State, County was under Republican control the left would be in hysterics.

The defense of rightwing terrorism is getting downright weird on USMB.
I called the killer a terrorist. I even dedicated a thread to it so you can shove your self Righteous bullshit up your ass.

This thread is dedicated to the people tasked with protecting the public not the idiots fighting that night

The police are standing down routinely now. It's cheaper than police brutality lawsuits.
Thanks to liberals agenda and over scrutinizing the police, we practically have no police protection. Cops are made to be the bad guys, and criminals skate free. I have had it with this mindset. We talk about Islam being hijacked by extremist, so is American liberalism . It's crazy how bad liberals have become. I am a liberal, these kids scare the hell out of ME.

Anyone?

If this City, State, County was under Republican control the left would be in hysterics.

I called the killer a terrorist. I even dedicated a thread to it so you can shove your self Righteous bullshit up your ass.

This thread is dedicated to the people tasked with protecting the public not the idiots fighting that night

So you would have preferred that the police take this sort of action against the neo-Nazis?

r

The police are standing down routinely now. It's cheaper than police brutality lawsuits.
Thanks to liberals agenda and over scrutinizing the police, we practically have no police protection. Cops are made to be the bad guys, and criminals skate free. I have had it with this mindset. We talk about Islam being hijacked by extremist, so is American liberalism . It's crazy how bad liberals have become. I am a liberal, these kids scare the hell out of ME.

Are you too stupid to realize that the extremism in Charlottesville was headed by a neo-Nazi who drove his car into a bunch of innocent people?

Hint: that's a yes or no question.

Anyone?

So you would have preferred that the police take this sort of action against the neo-Nazis?

r
In the event of violence the police are tasked with subduing the perps regardless of who they are.

You want to see labels to determine guilt. That's shameful

The ANTIFA and BLM scum were also sporting clubs, sheileds, pepper spray and body armor. Furthermore, they were wearing masks. There's only one reason a person wears a mask to a protest, and that's because they intend to commit crimes.

Forum List

Back