why arent dems satisfied with Bidens leadership ?

People who voted for Biden have gotten some of what they voted for, but only some.

The big one, the main reason, ridding the White House of the ugly White Christian Nationalist orange stain, was accomplished. Thankfully. At least temporarily.

Most of the rest has been held up by moderate Democrats who thought the party was trying to go too far too fast, and I'd agree with that.

This is only complicated for people who make zero effort to understand the priorities, opinions, and life experiences of others. A natural result of a country splitting into two competing realities.

In other terms, dumbshit, you can't justify your support for Democrats with anything substantial, so you're hiding behind your TDS card default.

Yeah no shit Mac, you and those like you are SO FUCKED in the head you can't admit YOU'RE responsible for the worst idea of all time, Joe & Kamala. So you're more than a fumbfuck right. You're a coward too.

In other terms, dumbshit, you can't justify your support for Democrats with anything substantial, so you're hiding behind your TDS card default.

Yeah no shit Mac, you and those like you are SO FUCKED in the head you can't admit YOU'RE responsible for the worst idea of all time, Joe & Kamala. So you're more than a fumbfuck right. You're a coward too.
it's not our fault you don't know what Democrats want..... Tax the rich and big oil, living wage health care for everyone, cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country for crying out loud. And background checks and abortion rights . Meanwhile you are obsessed with total garbage conspiracies hate and ridiculous insults. Poor America.

it's not our fault you don't know what Democrats want..... Tax the rich and big oil, living wage health care for everyone, cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country for crying out loud. And background checks and abortion rights . Meanwhile you are obsessed with total garbage conspiracies hate and ridiculous insults. Poor America.

it's not our fault you don't know what Democrats want..... Correction, it's not your fault we can't relate to how fucking stupid democrat supporters are.

Tax the rich....The rich are primarily leftists, idiot.

and big oil...Like I was saying, you're FUCKING STUPID. Gas is high and this fuck wants to tax the price even higher. You don't get it, that's the problem.

living wage...Oh sure, living wage, like "$15 an hour". Funny as fuck, $15 is now pennies thanks to the Democrats, and you fucks haven't even implemented it yet.

health care for everyone...Paid by responsible people for losers like yourself who are a drag on the system bringing everyone down to your level.

cheap college...ILMAO, cause and effect is LOST on you. Leftists are running those colleges, how come they're so expensive? Cause leftists are running those colleges.

and training Get your own training. Parroting doesn't count.

great infrastructure "we want infrastructure, boo hoo".

and vacations ILMAO Democrats are going to give you a vacation now.

Tell me: Why did I vote for Biden? You must know.

Lay it out for me. And be ready to back it up.

If you can't, you're a liar and a coward.

Forum List

Back