Why are younger generations of Americans still so patroitic and religious? ?

And Einstein didn't know what we know today. Hard to learn why there is no god before the internet. Did they put atheists on TV to debate or explain why there is no god? No

How does the internet prove there is no God? All the internet does is spread bias opinions that people blindly follow.
No that would be religion. You want proof? Look at all the Jews Mormons and Muslims that believe just like you

In Europe Patriotism and Nationalism are viewed as racism and bigotry. In Europe multiculturalism is the norm and there is no criticism or opposition to immigration, many Europeans befriend and even have relationships with the immigrants, unlike here in the USA were kids complain about schools full of immigrants.

And as for religion -

UK - 90% Atheist
Ireland - 54% atheist
Portugal - 71% atheist
Spain - 75% atheist
The Netherlands - 90% atheist
Belgium - 64% atheist
Switzerland - 55% atheist
Italy - 52% atheist
Austria - 71% atheist
Germany - 88% atheist
France - 90% atheist
Norway - 97% atheist
Sweden - 99% atheist
Denmark - 98% atheist
Finland - 92% atheist
Iceland - 96% atheist

I can understand older Americans being so Patriotic and religious but younger ones too? With all the access to education American patriotism should be non existent among the younger generation and the atheist population should be above 50% like Europe!
Its going to take some time to convert the bible belters into intelligent human beings. They are the last hold outs. The north northeast northwest west athiest numbers are growing. Any big city. Only the dirty ignorant south is strictly religious.
Actually most are more intelligent than you would think. Did you know Einstein even had to admit there was a god... I don't think atheist numbers growing. I see a new revival in a belief in god. I mean if you really think we are here by chance well please explain. Science cant prove Darwin's theory of evolution.. What they are starting to prove is the existence of God. Check out vortex based mathematics and The Frequency and Sound of God = 528 Hertz. Call me a bible belter all you want. I don't lack intelligence whatsoever. I just refuse to follow in the footsteps of the ignorance being taught.
Did you know someone would have figured out the theory of relativity 2000 years before Einstein if it wasn't for religion?
Oh please... How can you possibly even begin to say that?? Religion was very prominent because of Jesus. It faded away because as time goes one the PROOF of Jesus fades away because it cannot be seen. See we all want proof and since we cant see it or feel it we don't believe.

And Einstein didn't know what we know today. Hard to learn why there is no god before the internet. Did they put atheists on TV to debate or explain why there is no god? No

How does the internet prove there is no God? All the internet does is spread bias opinions that people blindly follow.
No that would be religion. You want proof? Look at all the Jews Mormons and Muslims that believe just like you
Sorry I don't blindly follow anything.. I know what I know because of experience and years of disbelief. Mormons and Muslims do not believe like I do and neither do most Christians.

Why do right wingers think hate and racism are patriotic and religious?

? This is just personal opinion? Would it be fair to say it reveals a certain level of hatred towards "right wingers?" Do you consider yourself to be either patriotic or religious?

In Europe Patriotism and Nationalism are viewed as racism and bigotry. In Europe multiculturalism is the norm and there is no criticism or opposition to immigration, many Europeans befriend and even have relationships with the immigrants, unlike here in the USA were kids complain about schools full of immigrants.

And as for religion -

UK - 90% Atheist
Ireland - 54% atheist
Portugal - 71% atheist
Spain - 75% atheist
Belgium - 64% atheist
Italy - 52% atheist
Austria - 71% atheist
Germany - 88% atheist
France - 90% atheist
Norway - 97% atheist
Sweden - 99% atheist
Denmark - 98% atheist
Finland - 92% atheist
Iceland - 96% atheist

I can understand older Americans being so Patriotic and religious but younger ones too? With all the access to education American patriotism should be non existent among the younger generation and the atheist population should be above 50% like Europe!
Its going to take some time to convert the bible belters into intelligent human beings. They are the last hold outs. The north northeast northwest west athiest numbers are growing. Any big city. Only the dirty ignorant south is strictly religious.
Actually most are more intelligent than you would think. Did you know Einstein even had to admit there was a god... I don't think atheist numbers growing. I see a new revival in a belief in god. I mean if you really think we are here by chance well please explain. Science cant prove Darwin's theory of evolution.. What they are starting to prove is the existence of God. Check out vortex based mathematics and The Frequency and Sound of God = 528 Hertz. Call me a bible belter all you want. I don't lack intelligence whatsoever. I just refuse to follow in the footsteps of the ignorance being taught.
Did you know someone would have figured out the theory of relativity 2000 years before Einstein if it wasn't for religion?
Oh please... How can you possibly even begin to say that?? Religion was very prominent because of Jesus. It faded away because as time goes one the PROOF of Jesus fades away because it cannot be seen. See we all want proof and since we cant see it or feel it we don't believe.
Thankfully we agree the fable as fact is fading away. Today most people admit Jesus if he existed at all was just a good guy.

Sorry I don't blindly follow anything.. I know what I know because of experience and years of disbelief. Mormons and Muslims do not believe like I do and neither do most Christians.
Not interested in your spin on god. Just proof. And yes they do believe in fact a god came and visited them.

Christians also believe non christians go to hell. If you dont believe that then you need to stop calling yourself a christian. Quit the religion.

And as for religion -

UK - 90% Atheist
Ireland - 54% atheist
Portugal - 71% atheist
Spain - 75% atheist
Belgium - 64% atheist
Italy - 52% atheist
Austria - 71% atheist
Germany - 88% atheist
France - 90% atheist
Norway - 97% atheist
Sweden - 99% atheist
Denmark - 98% atheist
Finland - 92% atheist
Iceland - 96% atheist

Religions prominence is fading away. Agreed.

And as for religion -

UK - 90% Atheist
Ireland - 54% atheist
Portugal - 71% atheist
Spain - 75% atheist
Belgium - 64% atheist
Italy - 52% atheist
Austria - 71% atheist
Germany - 88% atheist
France - 90% atheist
Norway - 97% atheist
Sweden - 99% atheist
Denmark - 98% atheist
Finland - 92% atheist
Iceland - 96% atheist

Thankfully we agree the fable as fact is fading away. Today most people admit Jesus if he existed at all was just a good guy.
You cant call it a fable unless you were there in his time. I have heard that statement come from a pagan.. I understand that if you are a atheist you will disregard any of the miracle accounts of Jesus made from the bible. I mean there are not really any miracles in this day in age mainly due to mainstream science taking over. BUUUUT what if you are wrong? I have a story that made see there are higher powers in this world. For a long time I just thought it was me being of a higher consciousness but after long contemplations I knew it is not possible without God. Call me crazy, call me whatever you want but it is really quite simple to me.

Today most people admit Jesus if he existed at all was just a good guy.

"A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion. Christians are also geographically widespread – so far-flung, in fact, that no single continent or region can indisputably claim to be the center of global Christianity."

The Size and Distribution of the World s Christian Population Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project

You cant call it a fable unless you were there in his time. I have heard that statement come from a pagan.. I understand that if you are a atheist you will disregard any of the miracle accounts of Jesus made from the bible. I mean there are not really any miracles in this day in age mainly due to mainstream science taking over. BUUUUT what if you are wrong? I have a story that made see there are higher powers in this world. For a long time I just thought it was me being of a higher consciousness but after long contemplations I knew it is not possible without God. Call me crazy, call me whatever you want but it is really quite simple to me.
What if you're wrong? I think every organized religion is a lie. There may be a god or creator of the universe but he never visited anyone. You want to serve a possible creator then be a good person but fuck all those cults.

2 questions I'll ask god when I meet him are which one are you? Are you juju the african god or the egyptian or a greek god? The one who talked to moses or mohammad or joseph smith? And why did you go to such great length to hide from us?

Today most people admit Jesus if he existed at all was just a good guy.

"A comprehensive demographic study of more than 200 countries finds that there are 2.18 billion Christians of all ages around the world, representing nearly a third of the estimated 2010 global population of 6.9 billion. Christians are also geographically widespread – so far-flung, in fact, that no single continent or region can indisputably claim to be the center of global Christianity."

The Size and Distribution of the World s Christian Population Pew Research Center s Religion Public Life Project
So more people dont believe it than do?

Not interested in your spin on god. Just proof. And yes they do believe in fact a god came and visited them.

Christians also believe non christians go to hell. If you dont believe that then you need to stop calling yourself a christian. Quit the religion.
Well my proof to me.. Ok so when I was in Iraq, I was on patrol the one day.. I was heading down the main 2 lane road as I had done countless times before. Now they teach us to drive in the middle of the road because IED's(bombs) could be on either side at any time. So I was the trail vehicle coming up to an intersection. For some reason I felt the need to swerve to the right had side of the road. Sure as hell a huge IED went off on the left side just as I passed the intersection. Now if had be 5' closer the inertia from the blast could have done much more. Shrapnel almost penetrated the 2" thick glass that would have kill my buddy in the back seat. My gunner was knocked out from the concussion of the blast and hitting his head on the gun. If I had been closer who knows what would of happened. For the longest time I wracked my brain trying to figure it out. I thought it was just me knowing... But one day it hit me and everything was so clear.. It that instance a euphoria come over me like nothing I had ever felt. Kinda like I had just smoked a few joints lol. Yeah im sure that sounds crazy but it is what it is. I know that wont be proof for anyone but it is proof enough for me.

The intolerant atheist, crying out for help with his existential insecurity. How sad.

What if you're wrong? I think every organized religion is a lie. There may be a god or creator of the universe but he never visited anyone. You want to serve a possible creator then be a good person but fuck all those cults.

2 questions I'll ask god when I meet him are which one are you? Are you juju the african god or the egyptian or a greek god? The one who talked to moses or mohammad or joseph smith? And why did you go to such great length to hide from us?
Well the cults "fuck" themselves lol. They do what they want and I care but don't.

And I understand where you are coming from but after studying most of them Christianity is what makes the most sense. Keep in mind all those books had human hands on them. There is only one that is told(that I know of) to be divinely inscribed. But through translation and countless people adding stuff and taking stuff out who knows how divine it truly is anymore. I still believe it holds more fact than any other and with Jesus being a part of it, it is pretty much a no brainer. If you don't want to believe that is fine by me. I am not your judge. I accept anyone regardless and wont belittle you for thinking otherwise.

do you think that go to church and being a religious person is the same things?

That's not a question but a statement - so let me ask you: What's the difference in your eyes?

(The MC knocks thrice)

Prior: Who desires entry?

MC: Otto of Austria; once Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary; Royal Prince of Hungary and Bohemia, of Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Galicia, Lodomeria and Illyria; Grand Duke of Tuscany and Cracow; Duke of Lorraine, Salzburg, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola and the Bukowina; Grand Prince of Transylvania, Margrave of Moravia; Duke of Upper and Lower Silesia, of Modena, Parma, Piacenza, Guastalla, of Oświęcim and Zator, Teschen, Friaul, Dubrovnik and Zadar; Princely Count of Habsburg and Tyrol, of Kyburg, Gorizia and Gradisca; Prince of Trent and Brixen; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia and Istria; Count of Hohenems, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Sonnenburg etc.; Lord of Trieste, Kotor and Windic March, Grand Voivod of the Voivodeship of Serbia etc. etc.

Prior: We do not know him.

(The MC knocks thrice)

MC: Dr. Otto von Habsburg, President and Honorary President of the Paneuropean Union, Member and quondam President of the European Parliament, honorary doctor of many universities, honorary citizen of many cities in Central Europe, member of numerous venerable academies and institutes, recipient of high civil and ecclesiastical honors, awards, and medals, which were given him in recognition of his decades-long struggle for the freedom of peoples for justice and right.

Prior: We do not know him.

(The MC knocks thrice)

MC: Otto, a mortal and sinfull man.

Prior: Then let him come in.

If you are asking me, the answer is no. Going to church does not make one religious, nor does going to church make one a Christian. As for me, I am a Christian, not a religious person. Christianity and religion have little in common.

What's your creed?

... 2 questions I'll ask god when I meet him are which one are you? Are you juju the african god or the egyptian or a greek god? The one who talked to moses or mohammad or joseph smith? And why did you go to such great length to hide from us?

You are somehow right - a good reason not to believe in god are his children. Nevertheless - god is not hiding himselve - he's all around everywhere. You are like a fish who doubts in the water all around because some fish seem to swim crazy.

Why does the right, have more of a problem with human sexuality in modern times, than with a timeless abomination of hypocrisy and that form of endorsement of Lord Satan's reign on Earth?
Who? Do you really believe there is a character name Satan that actually exists? Tell yourself the story and ask yourself if that is real or a made up story to teach right and wrong also to put fear in people in case they dont believe. So stupid. How about Thor? Zeus?

Forum List

Back