Why are white people so happy?

dfens

VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are white people so happy and so full of BS all the time?

They are always smiling, acting like you have to have a good time all the time. They show off. They pretend they have the answers to everything - eat right this, exercise that. Look at my stupid blog and my pictures. Didn't you watch so and so tv show or movie? What do you mean you haven't been to that country or run a marathon or donated to that charity? What are you, some sort of loser?

America! We're number one!

Don't white people know that life isn't a celebration? Have they not realized this yet.

Let me tell white people what life on this planet is about: you are born, you crap, you grow up, you reproduce, you work like a dog, you grow old and die. There's nothing else. Everything else is the BS stories we tell each to pretend that there is something more.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thats just a front. In my experience white people are decidedly miserable. They have plenty of reasons to be happy but it doesnt seem to be enough.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to be white. I had everything going for me..

Then I became a tranny.

Yarddog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They are always smiling, acting like you have to have a good time all the time. They show off. They pretend they have the answers to everything - eat right this, exercise that. Look at my stupid blog and my pictures. Didn't you watch so and so tv show or movie? What do you mean you haven't been to that country or run a marathon or donated to that charity? What are you, some sort of loser?

Don't white people know that life isn't a celebration? Have they not realized this yet.

Let me tell white people what life on this planet is about: you are born, you crap, you grow up, you reproduce, you work like a dog, you grow old and die. There's nothing else. Everything else is the BS stories we tell each to pretend that there is something more.
You never worked for an Italian, did you?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Needless to say, troll thread.

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

I dont think that the majority of white people that have been mass shooters were very happy individuals.....furthermore, have you ever been to theu Appalachia region of Kentucky?

I guarantee that they are not partying up in there.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score

I dont think that the majority of white people that have been mass shooters were very happy individuals.....furthermore, have you ever been to theu Appalachia region of Kentucky?

They were laughing as they pulled the trigger. In that moment, they were in bliss.

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score

katsteve2012

Platinum Member
Staff member
Reaction score

They were laughing as they pulled the trigger. In that moment, they were in bliss.
:50:

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score

On the other hand, the current Trump campaign and supporters have made out the US to be in a terrible state, an economy comparable with a third world country, about to be taken over by Muslims or already having a Muslim dynasty ruling it, and everyone infringing on the white people's right to cut down black people and all other races, plus infringing on men's rights to grope and offend women.

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score

Knowing white happiness causes you and others so much angst just makes me even happier!

But keep generalizing if it makes you...well, happy.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Because we're not idiots?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whenever I'm feeling down, I take a minute, see my whiteness and am suddenly filled with gratitude that I'm not a total ahole like the OP and his minions

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I beg to differ.......White People can be assholes just like you.:biggrin:

Not2BSubjugated

Callous Individualist
Reaction score

From what I understand, white people's suicide rate per capita doesn't rank them at the happiest by a long shot, but that's really neither here nor there.

Much more interesting is your disdain for happiness and a celebratory outlook. How miserable are you that the thought of other people being happy draws your ire? Do you understand what kind of crab-in-a-bucket, pathetically jealous, pitifully bitter racist you're making yourself out to be with this post? If you honestly believe that happiness is contemptible and the proper, no, ONLY way to live is with some sort of bland, joyless detachment, how do you reconcile working like a dog? What's the point? Why wouldn't you just sling your belt over your doorknob and David Carradine yourself into permanent oblivion?

Facebook mood manipulation experiments are a fun place to start looking into this, but there's a growing body of psychological evidence that happiness isn't some inevitable result of good things happening to you. Happiness is a mindset, largely a choice. Inundating yourself with negativity will induce negative emotions, and inundating yourself with positivity will induce positive emotions. Circumstance has the power to determine whether you live or die, but not the power to determine whether you're happy or not. You hold that power.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List