Why are Trump supporters NOT happy!!!!!!

What's the matter!

You guys won!

And all you're doing is belly aching!

Snap out of it! Playing the victim, being angry old people, and all the other crap you've all been pulling for the last 9 years won't work any more.

Trump will preside over a filibuster proof senate, and a majority in the house.

NO EXCUSES

If we don't have a wall, and a revitalized middle class in 4 years.......WE WILL NOT CRITICIZE TRUMP......we will CRITICIZE ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!

So dry your eyes Trump voters!

Let's see how you like being blamed for everything for the next 4-8 years.

No more political back seat driving! It's your watch starting February 1st 2017.

I'll be watching and nagging!

What on Earth are you talking about?

The left filth media are also calling the nearly 60 million Americans who voted for Trump racists. They are saying the election was a Whitelash against a black president. I TOLD YOU SO do not be deceived by the left they have not changed their stripes they are starting their shit already.
You poor poor baby

What's the matter!

You guys won!

Snap out of it! Playing the victim, being angry old people, and all the other crap you've all been pulling for the last 9 years won't work any more.

NO EXCUSES

If we don't have a wall, and a revitalized middle class in 4 years.......WE WILL NOT CRITICIZE TRUMP......we will CRITICIZE ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!

No more political back seat driving! It's your watch starting February 1st 2017.

What on Earth are you talking about?
I'm telling you.

Bernie Goldberg is still whining

Hannity is already making excuses.

I expect all the liberals to cry. I had a blast watching Rachel Maddow, Van Jones, and Hillary crying.....

But I expect to see you righties alright in the head by March!

I don't wanna hear any more gubmint spending is bad...the media is being mean to us....all that cry baby shit.

Glad you're happy, cuz I am.

The reason I am, is because Trump has a house majority, a filibuster proof senate, and no excuses possible.

I expect America to be great again! toot suite!!!

I think you might be watching MSNBC.
No, actually I was watching Hannity and he was whining through the whole show.

Don't misunderstand, I want y'all to be happy, and make a smooth transition from anti-government to unquestioningly loyal to the Trump administration
I don't watch Hannity and have no interest in using the model the left used with Obama on Trump.

Don't misunderstand, I want y'all to be happy, and make a smooth transition from anti-government to unquestioningly loyal to the Trump administration
I don't watch Hannity and have no interest in using the model the left used with Obama on Trump.
That is the first reassuring thing I've heard since Tuesday night.

Thank you. I sincerely mean that

Your welcome not being sarcastic.

Your welcome not being sarcastic.
I wasn't being sarcastic either.

I have to admit, I'm getting pretty excited about a GOP with the executive and congress, and a filibuster proof Senate.

The legislation, without grid lock, should fly out of Washington like "shit through a goose"....to steal the phrase from Patton

Because the left FILTH are already out there calling the president elect all manner of vile names, racist tops the list. So this is for you left filth :fu:
You're going to continue to be a victim...wow

No we are going to bitch slap the left by passing bills and signing them into law and you people can't do a damn thing about it except suck on it. :eusa_dance:

The left filth media are also calling the nearly 60 million Americans who voted for Trump racists. They are saying the election was a Whitelash against a black president. I TOLD YOU SO do not be deceived by the left they have not changed their stripes they are starting their shit already.
You poor poor baby

We will have our revenge, 3-4 SCOTUS nominations, we own the House, Senate, and White House and can pass all the bills into law we want, you people are fucked live with that. :eusa_dance:

Good fun for all.

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

If they were happy they wouldn't have been Trump supporters in the first place

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

Exactly. Printing up and handing out a bunch of red ball caps and making speeches to a bunch of redneck, white trash bubbas in rural Georgia is a totally different world than creating policy, passing laws and participating in geopolitics.

Let's just start the head count for how many Chiefs of Staff Mr. von Clown Stick will have in the first year or two.

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

No Trump supporter her, I'm just very rabid anti Clinton.

Im happy as fuck. Not because Trump won, but because Hillary lost.
And I absolutely LOVE the limp wrists melting down like this. Makes me wish I did vote for him

THIS is what OP meant by "not happy," I'm guessing.

I've been happy for the past three day's.

Attachments

• IMG-20161110-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20161110-WA0008.jpeg
    681.8 KB · Views: 15
I didn't even support trump and I'm happy about the results (watching Hillary being kept from selling out the presidency was very delightful)

And I'm optimistic that trump will be better than I hoped. And if not Cruz can challenge him in 2020

Forum List

Back