Why are they no Quadriplegic pro basketball players?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I mean everybody is equal these days no? If that is actually true then why are there no physically challenged Pro Basketball players? Could that be because pro sports, is actually the purest form of capitalism there is? Why yes I think that is the reason. If we forced every team to hire at least two Fully paralyzed players and laid out RULES that mandated a minimum amount of playing time per game for each team....wouldn't it all be just equal? I for one would be highly amused to see a seven figure salary for a person that was nothing more than a ricochet target for the basketball. Maybe that would sell more tickets than kneeling during the Anthem or performing political fellatio on Xi. This is Bullshit man! Time to protest in behalf of the Quads! They are people too!

JO

I mean everybody is equal these days no? If that is actually true then why are there no physically challenged Pro Basketball players? Could that be because pro sports, is actually the purest form of capitalism there is? Why yes I think that is the reason. If we forced every team to hire at least two Fully paralyzed players and laid out RULES that mandated a minimum amount of playing time per game for each team....wouldn't it all be just equal? I for one would be highly amused to see a seven figure salary for a person that was nothing more than a ricochet target for the basketball. Maybe that would sell more tickets than kneeling during the Anthem or performing political fellatio on Xi. This is Bullshit man! Time to protest in behalf of the Quads! They are people too!

JO
Why not? I mean you're living proof they hire mentally disabled folks to post on political forums and that's pretty much the same, right?

Why not? I mean you're living proof they hire mentally disabled folks to post on political forums and that's pretty much the same, right?
So whaddya say bumpkis? Affirmative action doesn't apply here? Hmmm.....there actually ARE LIMITS? Or are we just an evil society?

JO
Pro sports the purest form of Capitalism. LMAO

Forum List

Back