Right now I'm lovin' me some Global Warming....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Still very much unproven and more politics than science the AGW enthusiasts are all giggly and happy about one of the warmest OCTOBERS in recent memory....but spoiler alert....certainly not the warmest. Last year at this time I already had all the furnaces stoked and running consuming expensive methane in exchange for the precious hydrocarbon combusted btu's. But so far this October it's looking like we may not need to start up the heating systems until 11-1! Gimme..gimme...gimme more of that please sir! With Nat gas set to explode up to 300% in cost this winter along with the ridiculous virtue signaling of the current administration in shutting down the most important hydrocarbon supply for the nation months ago....I am looking forward to a non existent Polar Ice cap and a whole generation of dead Polar bears not to mentions hundreds of millions of acres of fertile farmland about to come online again for the first time in thousands of years.. Polar bears? I hate them anyway....they add absolutely nothing to the ecosystem except bear shit.

JO

Last edited:
black28vk3f.jpg

Still very much unproven and more politics than science the AGW enthusiasts are all giggly and happy about one of the warmest OCTOBERS in recent memory....but spoiler alert....certainly not the warmest. Last year at this time I already had all the furnaces stoked and running consuming expensive methane in exchange for the precious hydrocarbon combusted btu's. But so far this October it's looking like we may not need to start up the heating systems until 11-1! Gimme..gimme...gimme more of that please sir! With Nat gas set to explode up to 300% in cost this winter along with the ridiculous virtue signaling of the current administration in shutting down the most important hydrocarbon supply for the nation months ago....I am looking forward to a non existent Polar Ice cap and a whole generation of dead Polar bears not to mentions hundreds of millions of acres of fertile farmland about to come online again for the first time in thousands of years.. Polar bears? I hate them anyway....they add absolutely nothing to the ecosystem except bear shit.

JO
The last 5 yrs I've been doing a hell of a lot of golfing in Nov, Dec and Jan is all I know. I hope half the planet burns to a crisp so I can add Feb and March and April to the links

It has been reasonably warm in Maryland. Nothing remarkable so far.

JO
after a summer of 100 degrees daily i am lovin the 70's we have now.....

It has been reasonably warm in Maryland. Nothing remarkable so far.
The Big Boys intend to slay the public with impossibly high hydrocarbon charges this heating season...whatever it cost your to heat last year it's going to cost twice to three times as much this year.

The Big Boys intend to slay the public with impossibly high hydrocarbon charges this heating season...whatever it cost your to heat last year it's going to cost twice to three times as much this year.
I believe you ---- regular gas is $3.19 in Maryland where I live, already.

Forum List

Back