Why Are They Fund Raising

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Conservative organizations have always been the most prolific traffickers and rapers of children. Of course there's no chance they'll stop.
That's the new dem campaign push?... drag shows for kids and sex change surgery for kids????
not trying to lower gas prices or food prices or homelessness but drag shows and sex changes.... OOOOOOOOKay... go with that....

Wow. Another leftwing psycho mental case who loves drag queens now (none of them ever said a word about them a year ago or before), and is going to combat the "hate" of the left for not comporting with sex freaks by threatening to F us up.

I can finally feel the Left's love now.

You either get on board with whatever crazy, freaky shit they are into for the moment (it changes every few weeks) or they will fuck you up.

Wow. Another leftwing psycho mental case who loves drag queens now (none of them ever said a word about them a year ago or before), and is going to combat the "hate" of the left for not comporting with sex freaks by threatening to F us up.

You either get on board with whatever crazy, freaky shit they are into for the moment (it changes every few weeks) or they will fuck you up.

That little nothing isn't going to fck anyone up.

Screenshot_20230510-212535~2.png

That's how far they're reaching up their collective asses to distract from the Biden dumpster fire. Trump has lost the publics interest, same with DiSantis, so now the patsies are Santos, Drag Shows, and child sex changes. Did you see Mayorkas trying to act like a badass on the news today. SMFH.

That's how far they're reaching up their collective asses to distract from the Biden dumpster fire.
You know it is because they are talking about everything on the planet now but the impending charges and accusations against Biden for treason which also tells you in their heart of hearts that they know deep down there is something to the charges.

Did you see Mayorkas trying to act like a badass on the news today.
No. I wanted to keep my lunch down.

Forum List

Back