Why are they called Progressives?

I don't call them that. I call them regressives, along with bed wetters, parasites, jabbering shit heads, worms, traitors, assholes, dumbfucks, moonbat, pieces of shit, imbeciles, weapons grade idiots....

This could go on for a while.
Weapons grade idiots is right up there!

Blood ticks and blow flies do it for me as well.

I don't call them that. I call them regressives, along with bed wetters, parasites, jabbering shit heads, worms, traitors, assholes, dumbfucks, moonbat, pieces of shit, imbeciles, weapons grade idiots....

This could go on for a while.
That's one serious loser-bitch meltdown, Pete. You must be feeling extra-butthurt today.

So, aside from spending your days playing internet tough guy, got any other plans to fix things?

I never could u/stand that!

murdering children the day of their birth is progressive?

It's Neanderthal.

The "high" concept originates from the idea of progressing a civilization forward and away from dank, dusty old ideas—traditional ideas—which have held back or limited the march of civilization and more civilized men. The American democratic party is not progressive in the accepted philosophical or historical sense or meaning of the word. What the modern democratic party is progressing America toward is majority acceptance of moral relativism, nihilism, sadism and satanism. So yes, in a redefined modern sense the democrats are progressives who are progressing America toward self-destruction and the murder of the human race.

Weapons grade idiots is right up there!

Blood ticks and blow flies do it for me as well.
Blow flies at least contribute to the ecosystem by breaking down carcasses of dead animals and returning the nitrogen to the soil.

Bed wetters owe the earth oxygen on top of the the nitrogen their malignant existence has has wasted.

The "high" concept originates from the idea of progressing a civilization forward and away from dank, dusty old ideas—traditional ideas—which have held back or limited the march of civilization and more civilized men. The American democratic party is not progressive in the accepted philosophical or historical sense or meaning of the word. What the modern democratic party is progressing America toward is majority acceptance of moral relativism, nihilism, sadism and satanism. So yes, in a redefined modern sense the democrats are progressives who are progressing America toward self-destruction and the murder of the human race.
hardly sounds like progress

but u know how those libs are... they are word-twisters.. reality deniers..

Because it is the exact OPPOSITE of what they really are.

Everything a prog woke dem says and claims is always the opposite of what they do and really mean.
true enough!

I hope the everyday-voter dimrats see this

I'm sure many of them will and vote for Trump or whomever is the R candidate. If so, they will not be called Dimrats by me anymore. But by the time of the next election(s) there will be even more... u name it

gaffes
disastrous foreign policy (although, really... Can we afford any more? )
big govt, big Debt decisions
illegals over-running our country

looks like a R landslide in 22 and 24..

Forum List

Back