Why Are Some Liberal/Leftists Commentators Saying"A President That Is So Hated"?,According To Who?

Trump is the most divisive President since Lincoln.
Good point!
Had HRC won, she would be the most divisive (perhaps since Lincoln). We had two of the most polarizing candidates possible in the last election. Thus, we have one side that loves Trump, one side that hates Trump, and a basket of people in between.

Is Trump “so hated?” In the bubble of the media elite, dam right he is hated. But you can also see from Trump’s rallies that he is also “so loved”!

i dont know anyone who hates trump

You need to get out more .

Even Trump knows he’s hated . That’s why the coward won’t show his face in public anywhere he didn’t win in a land slide .

HEY TURKEY! Hillary Clinton barely even showed up in the middle 35 states between the coasts even while campaigning!!!

DOOOH!

scale.php.jpeg

But considering that there are 3,141 counties and Trump won 3,084 of them, I'm guessing he won't feel too constrained.

:2up: I think it was today/last night when I was overhearing a "Pow-Wow" on Fox Business News. A commentator using the term/phrase, "Who Is So Hated" when they were predicting the 2018 elections.
:argue:
Really? how many people voted for Trump? How many people showed up at his rallies? And even the post election rallies?,,and yet Trump is so hated by all Americans?
:cow:
Just another liberal lie. Whatever it takes to make 65% of America to believe that everyone hates Trumps, therefore you need to vote for all Democrats this November, even though they are all as bone-headed as Maxine Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee
:iagree:

In case you missed it, the elections since Trump became president have gone, on balance, in favor of the Democrats.

Even Trump knows he’s hated . That’s why the coward won’t show his face in public anywhere he didn’t win in a land slide .

HEY TURKEY! Hillary Clinton barely even showed up in the middle 35 states between the coasts even while campaigning!!!

DOOOH!

View attachment 168220

Hillary is not president, why bring her up?

The same way they never criticized Obama, once he became president, because they believe that winning inoculates you against criticism?

DOOOH!

View attachment 168220

She keeps bringing HERSELF up. Buzzbrain!

DOOOH!

View attachment 168220

She keeps bringing HERSELF up. Buzzbrain!
Galluping Horse Manure Poll. December 24........76% of all polled would rather do a girraffe instead of Hillary

These nuts witnessed their best candidate EVER, Roy Moore, get his ass kicked in Alabama, of all states, by a LIBERAL,

and still,they think they're winning.

These nuts witnessed their best candidate EVER, Roy Moore, get his ass kicked in Alabama, of all states, by a LIBERAL,

Doug Jones won by less than a point. And that's debatable. It's not exactly a bellweather for future elections.

Doug Jones won by less than a point. And that's debatable. It's not exactly a bellweather for future elections.
:laugh2: its laughable that Doug Jones was the final icing on the cake predicting a 2018 wipe out? he barley won

Forum List

Back