Why are so many racial minorities, gays, women and scientists avoiding the Repugs?

rolleyes, you don't get it, want less government you have to get rid of the Senate and House, you could never shrink shat to the levels of government you see in old country Western movies, thats truly facking bacwards thinking

HOLY SHIT!!

How the fuck did you get out of HS?

GED?

Meltdown mode already? LMAO! You're almost as insecure and fragile as daveman

:lol:

I don't think that highly of you flaygo.

but do carry on.

not saying they arent more likely to vote "D".....They are...you asked why....

I gave you reasons why..and whereas yopu responded, you only responded with the "opinion" itself...but did not address what I was sayiung...it is not the "opinion"...it is why such an "opinion" is deemed as fact by the likes of you.

It is deemed as fact becuase you are told it is fact.

Even though there is equal proof that it may be the exact opposite.

But you opt to accept opinion as fact.

As many do.

You didn't answer my question Marine.

What question soldier?

Who forms the base of the Repug party since it obviously isn't the all incluisve party for everyone, Marine.

Repugs claim to love the United States but are the most anti-government of the political parties.

Since you love the USA so much - why don't you fucking enlist? We could sure use the cannon fodder, asswipe.

I've been nearly 16 years now and have deployed you shatstain of a retard, what about you?

now its back to SHAT and FACK?....what happened Flaylo,you were told you cant swear anymore?.....or are you Religious again?......

Well, that proves the old saying, "The Army Is For Dummies."

I mean, they had McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald. Why am I not surprised they have Fhaglo?

Hold it pal...

beats floating around with the gear in the rear.

See I can play.

More importantly Oswald was a marine.

oopsie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs]Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube[/ame]

assuming the movie is factual, since I hate googling real facts up for a troll thread

I tip my hat to the Marines, out of all the services they teach you how to shoot better then the rest combined.

Hold it pal...

beats floating around with the gear in the rear.

See I can play.

More importantly Oswald was a marine.

oopsie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs]Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube[/ame]

assuming the movie is factual, since I hate googling real facts up for a troll thread

I tip my hat to the Marines, out of all the services they teach you how to shoot better then the rest combined.

Thats why we have better snipers than they do and they dopted our M-16 over their shatty M-14?

You didn't answer my question Marine.

What question soldier?

Who forms the base of the Repug party since it obviously isn't the all incluisve party for everyone, Marine.

I am assuming yours is a loaded question....eithere that or you are not well informed as it pertains to the political makeup of America...

But regardless, I will give you the best I can offer....

whether it be the left, the right, the genmeral population overall...all secotrs can be broken up into 3 groups.

For example....Dems, Repubs, Mods...

Now....for the GOP....3 groups...

1) Far right...religioulsy driven
2) Right...driven by belief in personal responsibility, smaller government, strong socially and fiscally ideological
3) Moderates rights that are easily swayed by what they hear....spin if you will.

Now...in those groups there are many kinds....I know many....no...not many....but a small portion of gays that allow their fiscal ideology outweigh their scoial ideology and vote GOP
I know a percentage of minorities that do not allow the spin to guide them and vote GOP becuase they believe in the direction of the GOP
Same holds true for women.

But there is something you need to see....

The democratic party goes after "groups" of people.

The GOP uses the constitution to push ITS ideology on everyone...not groups of people.

There is a difference in approach.

I admire the liberal ideology. I understand it. I empathize....but I see it otherwise.

But then there are people like you...who refuse to understand the other ideology...and instead criticize it and spin it.

Most are Democrats because the party pays them to be. I mean they offer everything for free. Free housing, food, cell phones, power, etc…. As far as the scientist most are teachers and part of a union. Unions are paid by the Democrats as well. That is why we are spending more than we ever have because the Democrats have a lot of bribing to do if they want to get reelected this time around. People don’t sell away their freedoms cheaply.

Most are Democrats because the party pays them to be. I mean they offer everything for free. Free housing, food, cell phones, power, etc…. As far as the scientist most are teachers and part of a union. Unions are paid by the Democrats as well. That is why we are spending more than we ever have because the Democrats have a lot of bribing to do if they want to get reelected this time around. People don’t sell away their freedoms cheaply.

This is a facking lie and typical of the partisan shat Thuglicans shat out, but carry on.

oopsie

Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube

Thats why we have better snipers than they do and they dopted our M-16 over their shatty M-14?

Full of shit again.

The M14 outperforms the M16 in all instances

but why are they willing to vote for free stuff?

There are many that dont....the question is WHY do they vote for it.

I think they do becuase they believe the spinj they hear about the intentions and motvations fo the GOP.

Like..."die quickly"

and "grandma off a cliff"

And my favorite....somehow the GOP says "business owners" and the dems say "they mean "the rich"

The Marine still refuses to answer my question as to who makes up the base of the Thuglican party, very telling because if he honestly answered he would be admitting my OP is right.

This is a facking lie and typical of the partisan shat Thuglicans shat out, but carry on.

that is the opinion of a poster in an anonymous internet forum.

It is not the "ideology" of the GOP

The Marine still refuses to answer my question as to who makes up the base of the Thuglican party, very telling because if he honestly answered he would be admitting my OP is right.

Really?

So I guess you dont agree with my post 66 and therefore it doesnt exist.

As I said earlier....you do NOT work with an open mind.

that is the opinion of a poster in an anonymous internet forum.

It is not the "ideology" of the GOP

And where did he get it from?

That is the truth and anyone with a brain can see that. I rest my case ^.

Forum List

Back