Why are so many people - including many Jews - so critical of Israel; are they simply driven by antisemitism?

The question was why so many people are Anti Semitic and her response was that’s what happens when Netanyahu is in power . The Head of Hamas came out and publicly announced to the Worlld the goal was Israel’s destruction .
Bibi is a biblical self-justified zionist who steals Pale land, and who helped Hamas become a foil to the PA, so as to avoid ANY peace talks involving two states. He envisions and Israel that is an apartheid state to keep a maj of Pale citizens from voting in single state elections. WTF would you expect? Fingering Bibi as no better in deeds than Hamas is NOT antisemitism. Not all Jews favor his actions, and in fact most AMERICAN jews are not fans. Bibi is not a question. Even Israelis don't care much for him.

But the question is Israel. Hamas never accepted Israel existing. Because the IDIOT Palestinians have never managed to separate the violence of Oct 7 from their own quest of human rights. Israel offered a peace before Bibi rose from the depths of whatever hell he comes from. And Arafat said no.

Surada consistently has condemned both Hamas and Bibi. So have a million or more Americans.

Bibi is a biblical self-justified zionist who steals Pale land, and who helped Hamas become a foil to the PA, so as to avoid ANY peace talks involving two states. He envisions and Israel that is an apartheid state to keep a maj of Pale citizens from voting in single state elections. WTF would you expect? Fingering Bibi as no better in deeds than Hamas is NOT antisemitism. Not all Jews favor his actions, and in fact most AMERICAN jews are not fans. Bibi is not a question. Even Israelis don't care much for him.

But the question is Israel. Hamas never accepted Israel existing. Because the IDIOT Palestinians have never managed to separate the violence of Oct 7 from their own quest of human rights. Israel offered a peace before Bibi rose from the depths of whatever hell he comes from. And Arafat said no.

Surada consistently has condemned both Hamas and Bibi. So have a million or more Americans.
PLEASE tell us why Olmert’s peace plan was rejected???? You said Hamas never accepted Israel existing; you’re right End of “ negotiations “ The “ stealing of land” attempt was in 67

PLEASE tell us why Olmert’s peace plan was rejected???? You said Hamas never accepted Israel existing; you’re right End of “ negotiations “ The “ stealing of land” attempt was in 67
I don't answer you for SHIT, boyo.

But call Surada anti-semetic again, and I will report your ass. And I've never communicated with mod in a positive manner. LOL

I don't answer you for SHIT, boyo.

But call Surada anti-semetic again, and I will report your ass. And I've never communicated with mod in a positive manner. LOL
Thank you.

Ignorance will kill us all.

Forum List

Back