Why are so many older Americans still fighting the cold war?

IMO..America took a wrong fork in the path with the undeclared Vietnam War and has been stumbling along the wrong path since..ethical confusion abounds...political wars, genocide of the helpless unborn, intolerance of people that don't believe like ones self..
These conditions didn't happen in a vacuum..apathy and complacency is the enemy of liberty.
Wake Up Americans!!
Korean war?
The whole of 1900's sucked from an ethical view..what made us rich ate up our hearts..now their being served back to us in a pot with egg noodles, GMO's and pesticides.

IMO..America took a wrong fork in the path with the undeclared Vietnam War and has been stumbling along the wrong path since..ethical confusion abounds...political wars, genocide of the helpless unborn, intolerance of people that don't believe like ones self..
These conditions didn't happen in a vacuum..apathy and complacency is the enemy of liberty.
Wake Up Americans!!
You need to go much further back than that.......... much, much further........
Sure but that is the slap in the face that woke me up, lol. I love my country don't get me wrong, we just got a bunch of real bozos running it..we switch off clowns now and then but it is the same circus.
I wasn't necessarily referring to politicians....... we elect them.......
More so I was referring to people in general, our feigned morals and rationalities, pretty much goes back to when humankind started fighting each other over resources.

Forum List

Back