Zone1 Why are so many mods suddenly no longer mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i consider this shat compliments........lolol

wonder how long this thread has?

you get bothered by mods????.....fer whaat?????.....llol

The truth?

I'm a child advocate.. but mostly some little loon is friendly with a mod, whines when it gets shellacked and suddenly the alerts start. More often lately

We have no control over how the software updates make changes. If you take a look, you'll notice those that are banned (whether permanently or temporarily) will have a strikethrough applied to their username. Ex: DudleySmith

I have a question for you.

Has anybody here ever performed a study on the number of posts that get deleted by certain mods when they were never reported to the mod group as a whole?

It should be against the rules to allow certain posters to p.m. certain mods in order to do their dirty work.

Last edited:
We have no control over how the software updates make changes. If you take a look, you'll notice those that are banned (whether permanently or temporarily) will have a strikethrough applied to their username. Ex: DudleySmith

I have a question for you.

Has anybody here ever performed a study on the number posts that get deleted by certain mods when they were never reported to the mod group as a whole?

It should be against the rules to allow certain posters to p.m. certain mods in order to do their dirty work.

One pmd me and promptly got bitch slapped for it.

Yeah.... they made new rules to protect the groomers....

Like it wasn't noticed
I had a posting removed yesterday when a poster claimed it was "book banning" to not allow grooming materials in schools. I simply stated what he was supporting and so was censored.

I sent a P.M. to 4 mods asking what the hell and not a single one has responded.

There is something rotten in the kingdom of Denmark, my friend.

I had a posting removed yesterday when a poster claimed it was "book banning" to not allow grooming materials in schools. I simply stated what he was supporting and so was censored.

I sent a P.M. to 4 mods asking what the hell and not a single one has responded.

There is something rotten in the kingdom of Denmark, my friend.

Like I said... there's two of them.

I posted a thread in Race and was bounced for unclean title

I asked Cousin IT, who I rarely see here what was unclean

so you see anything unclean?...Cousin IT won't address it

Regardless of clean or unclean start, I would have closed that thread because all you did was post a bunch of videos without any commentary.

Regardless of clean or unclean start, I would have closed that thread because all you did was post a bunch of videos without any commentary.
fine.....but each of those vids say in 10 min what 30,000 words could not

now why was i blocked out of my own thread in the impeachment hoaxes?....my own thread....lolololololol

i love the stuff you guys do don't get me wrong....hilarious

can i be a mod???........baaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaa

fine.....but each of those vids say in 10 min what 30,000 words could not

now why was i blocked out of my own thread in the impeachment hoaxes?....my own thread....lolololololol

i love the stuff you guys do don't get me wrong....hilarious

can i be a mod???........baaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaa

One.....of two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back