Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

A. The guy is a grade A scientist in the field.. I thought science mattered.
B. Joe Rogan didn't say it.

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?

Because they are fascist propagandists

Well gosh, if you're such an expert, by all means. educate us all LOL.

I'm sure you have more credential that immunization expert Robert Malone, whom Rogan had on his podcast and who committed the crime of simply not agreeing with terrorizing and scaring the populace to death.

LOL

I think you misunderstood.
I agree with Dr. Robert Malone, that mRNA can never produce a vaccine or immunity.

And many other MDs agree that Coronaviruses are just mimicking exosomes, but WERE originally exosomes, gone rogue.

{...

WHAT DO EXOSOMES AND VIRUSES LIKE HIV & CORONA HAVE IN COMMON?​

05/13/2020 ROBERT O. YOUNG, CPT, MS, D.SC., PH.D. NATUROPATHIC PRACTITIONER 2 COMMENTS

Dr. James Hildreth PhD MD, proposed that “the virus is fully an exosome in every sense of the word.” [1]​

...}

Malone received criticism
was the criticism valid? Who was it from?

He said that LinkedIn temporarily suspended his account over a post stating that the Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation was also a board member at Pfizer, and other posts questioning the efficacy of some COVID-19 vaccines.
Did they suspend his account? And why?

Malone has also falsely claimed that the Pfizer–BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines could worsen COVID-19 infections,
Who said it's false?

Man, the leftist media sure has a vendetta against Joe Rogan. I'd imagine it's because he gives a platform to people who don't support the leftist narrative, and instead of trying to debate or compete with his narrative, the left simply wants to brand him with bad labels, as they always do to anyone who they disagree with, so that those in power fear being branded and cut him loose.

I mean, Joe Rogan had a COVID expert on who said, in his PROFESSIONAL OPINION, things that didn't agree with the leftist narrative, the media has freaked out saying JOE ROGAN IS SPREADING MISINFORMATION...
Well..

Isn't it crazy how the leftist mob never addresses points, they just try to censor it via any means necessary?
He is a massive threat to their power. They can't control him and he is a true independent. The last straw was his honest account of how he got better with Ivermectin treatment. That released the Liberal hounds of hell on Joe Rogan.

Well..

Rogan and I don't agree on much, but he's open to engaging and, perhaps more importantly, to considdering a broad range of prospective. I'm not telling you folks anything you don't already know, but Rogan's wildly sucessful forum is a double threat to the left because it's open and it unites Conformity and demonization is lefty's thing.

Nope government and the msm did that.
virus.gif

So you know for a fact that he was lying about taking Ivermectin and was instead taking monoclonal antibodies? And you know this how?
Joe Rogans COVID treatment:

Joe Rogan, the mega-popular podcast host who has suggested that young, fit people don't need to get the COVID-19 vaccine, has announced he tested positive for the virus, but is feeling fine thanks to a cocktail of unproven medical treatments.

After the diagnosis, he said he "immediately threw the kitchen sink at it."

His methods included taking ivermectin

Rogan added that his treatments also included monoclonal antibodies, Z-pack antibiotics and a vitamin drip for "three days in a row."

Maybe he forgot to mention that he was taking monoclonal antibody treatments...which actually work
Joe Rogan was like a sugary cereal commercial. But without the disclaimer at the end saying the sugary cereal is "only PART of a well balanced breakfast"

Yeah, Rogan took ivermectin, but he also did monoclonal antibodies, Z-pac and vitamins.

He’s charismatic and unbiased and that terrifies them.
Charismatic yes, unbiased, not even close.

Podcast host Joe Rogan clarifies vaccination comments

Apr 30, 2021 — Hugely popular US podcast host Joe Rogan has backpedalled on his comments that young, healthy people could forgo the coronavirus vaccine.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back