Why are so many Americans taking up for drugged out criminals

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
If police brutality is such a common thing, why is there not innocent, non violent, drug free people getting deliberately killed (murdered) by so many cops.
It seems like every incident that plays out, is the cops trying to battle some druggy thief, who's just committed some crime.

Honestly, who really give a fuck about druggy thieves? What's the point of taking up for them? Hell, even their families don't want them around. Especially when they're stoned out of their minds. This is why a LOT of them are homeless. Because their family or friends don't want them living with them.

I know I won't hire someone on drugs, because they'd end up stealing from me. Or come into work high.

They useless. So don't see how so many people can have so much sympathy or empathy for something even they wouldn't hang out with. Much less take them into their homes and try to help them.

Because they are still human beings and how you treat them tells a lot about you more than it does about the drug user.

If police brutality is such a common thing, why is there not innocent, non violent, drug free people getting deliberately killed (murdered) by so many cops.
It seems like every incident that plays out, is the cops trying to battle some druggy thief, who's just committed some crime.

Honestly, who really give a fuck about druggy thieves? What's the point of taking up for them? Hell, even their families don't want them around. Especially when they're stoned out of their minds. This is why a LOT of them are homeless. Because their family or friends don't want them living with them.

I know I won't hire someone on drugs, because they'd end up stealing from me. Or come into work high.

They useless. So don't see how so many people can have so much sympathy or empathy for something even they wouldn't hang out with. Much less take them into their homes and try to help them.
I don't. The Po-Lice should just quit in Chicago. Let 'em snuff each other while Regular Americans move to Indiana and Ohio.

You can't just kill people because you don't like them.

Gee Whiz.jpg

I agree.

But I do question why we expend so many of our resources on them.
If I could, I'd have the cops and the paramedics quit using Narcan; these people don't place any value on their own lives, why should we?
If they want to commit slow motion suicide with drugs, why should any of us interfere in that?

I agree.

If I could, I'd have the cops and the paramedics quit using Narcan; these people don't place any value on their own lives, why should we?
If they want to commit slow motion suicide with drugs, why should any of us interfere in that?
See #8

I don't. The Po-Lice should just quit in Chicago. Let 'em snuff each other while Regular Americans move to Indiana and Ohio.

That's exactly what's happening in Seattle and San Fran. The homeless druggies are running good businesses out of town.
And the city council has this stupid idea that these homeless druggy thieves are just going to straighten themselves out.

Who's talking about killing anyone? I'm talking about mainly the left and the Libertarians supposedly supporting homeless druggy thieves, who prey on the good nature of others. And steal from them. Rape them. Run their businesses out of town. And adversely affect so many decent people in the process.

Seriously, it's like the druggy thieves are more important than the decent hard working drug free people of this country. All this money going into rehabilitation centers, prisons for druggies and the other welfare crap they get, should go to those who work hard, stay drug free, provide jobs for people and do a lot of good things for OUR society.

Why is that concept so hard to support?

Sometimes to protect the rights we have under the criminal justice system you have to defend people that the fascists fucked over thinking that no one gives a shit about some "drugged up criminal". We either all have rights or none of us do.

Who's talking about killing anyone? I'm talking about mainly the left and the Libertarians supposedly supporting homeless druggy thieves, who prey on the good nature of others. And steal from them. Rape them. Run their businesses out of town. And adversely affect so many decent people in the process.

Seriously, it's like the druggy thieves are more important than the decent hard working drug free people of this country. All this money going into rehabilitation centers, prisons for druggies and the other welfare crap they get, should go to those who work hard, stay drug free, provide jobs for people and do a lot of good things for OUR society.

Why is that concept so hard to support?
You should see #8 too. Post often.

I agree.

See #8
What about it?

How does that address my post?

Sometimes to protect the rights we have under the criminal justice system you have to defend people that the fascists fucked over thinking that no one gives a shit about some "drugged up criminal". We either all have rights or none of us do.

Why? Because it sounds good?

You know what really sounds good? It's giving all those homeless druggies thieves a choice to either go into a rehab or get sent into a concentration camp, away from society. Where decent people can live, without being robbed or beaten for someone's fix. Where businesses don't have to hose down their front sidewalks to get the smell of piss and shit away from their store front. Where someone can leave a house their selling, and not have to worry about the homeless druggies squatting and destroying everything while the home owner tries to sell the place.

In all this support for the homeless druggie criminals, just think of all the help that could be given to decent people. You know, people that want to help themselves and their communities.

if the police quit the good people would take up arms and deal with the thugs the way they need to be,,,

Forum List

Back