Why are Repubs backing away from Abortion after the primaries?

Or raped? Maybe if they are underage girls?
For every underage girl seeking an abortion there should be a man sitting in jail

Our liberal over sexualized culture produces far more young girls who willing engage in sex than those who get raped

Oh. it did? I could have sworn the Republicans took the House and will likely maintain the 50-50 in the Senate.

Drinking early today?

I’m not sure that this is the result you expected. And I am certainly not sure that Walker wins the runoff.

Warnock got more votes than Walker, but not over the 50% threshold.

Walker will need maximum turnout to just maintain the 50-50 Senate. While the goal for Democrats is obvious, a secure majority in the Senate.

Now talking about this with coworkers and friends. A vast majority of those upper middle class blue collar workers agree. Walker sucks ass.

They seem to feel we have more than enough idiots representing Georgia.

We have Hank Johnson, who worried that Guam would tip over and capsize.

And we have MTG who said that a Space Laser operated by the Jews started the California Wildfires.

We have more than our fair share of idiots. And nobody wants I probably won’t do too good in the debates because I’m not too smart Walker to make it a Trifecta of stupid.

Now obviously I don’t know everyone in the State. So my sample is small and possibly skewed. However there are Whites and Blacks and of course others at work, especially. And other than two people who read the same CT crap your side posts, nobody is in favor of Walker.

A35AD1E2-1D08-45D4-B58A-7564838A0C7C.jpeg

I think most voters will agree and send Warnock back for six full years. I could be wrong and if so I’ll probably design a bumper sticker that says something like. Sorry America for electing Walker.

Of course. Walker just might forget to breathe.

I’m not sure that this is the result you expected. And I am certainly not sure that Walker wins the runoff.

Warnock got more votes than Walker, but not over the 50% threshold.

Walker will need maximum turnout to just maintain the 50-50 Senate. While the goal for Democrats is obvious, a secure majority in the Senate.

Now talking about this with coworkers and friends. A vast majority of those upper middle class blue collar workers agree. Walker sucks ass.

They seem to feel we have more than enough idiots representing Georgia.

We have Hank Johnson, who worried that Guam would tip over and capsize.

And we have MTG who said that a Space Laser operated by the Jews started the California Wildfires.

We have more than our fair share of idiots. And nobody wants I probably won’t do too good in the debates because I’m not too smart Walker to make it a Trifecta of stupid.

Now obviously I don’t know everyone in the State. So my sample is small and possibly skewed. However there are Whites and Blacks and of course others at work, especially. And other than two people who read the same CT crap your side posts, nobody is in favor of Walker.

View attachment 728212

I think most voters will agree and send Warnock back for six full years. I could be wrong and if so I’ll probably design a bumper sticker that says something like. Sorry America for electing Walker.

Of course. Walker just might forget to breathe.
Warnock is a paxsor with unwaivering support for abortion. That alone makes him a hypocrite and ideal Democrat.

Did you ask your friends and friends about Warnock's hypocrisy?

Of course, you didn't!

Warnock is a paxsor with unwaivering support for abortion. That alone makes him a hypocrite and ideal Democrat.

Of course, you didn't!
Of course that hypocrisy exists in your fetid imagination so…

Of course, you didn't!

Oh we have talked about the issues. Those two CT fans that I am sure you would agree with are anti-Ablrtion. But the rest either don’t care, or figure it is the Woman’s Choice.

You see sometimes there really isn’t a good choice. Sometimes life gives you nothing but bad choices and you try and pick the least worst one.

And according to you I should pick a man who lied constantly. Who lied first to himself, and then everyone. A man who isn’t smart according to his own statements.

If the Senate is important. Why send a man who tells you he isn’t smart? The only reason I can think of is you want a puppet who will do what he is told, instead of someone who might think about the issues.

Oh we have talked about the issues. Those two CT fans that I am sure you would agree with are anti-Ablrtion. But the rest either don’t care, or figure it is the Woman’s Choice.

You see sometimes there really isn’t a good choice. Sometimes life gives you nothing but bad choices and you try and pick the least worst one.

And according to you I should pick a man who lied constantly. Who lied first to himself, and then everyone. A man who isn’t smart according to his own statements.

If the Senate is important. Why send a man who tells you he isn’t smart? The only reason I can think of is you want a puppet who will do what he is told, instead of someone who might think about the issues.

Honesty?

The Senate is already full of dishonest idiots called Democrats. Manchin may be an exception.

Dishonest? Republicans ran on the economy. Every advertisement had the economy. Voters indicated the economy mattered the most. So what are the Republicans planning?

No action on the economy. Nope. They’re planning on nothing but wall to wall hearings to show how awful Democrats are. All those Americans suffering the bad economy will have to keep suffering while Republicans go for revenge.

Are you sure you really want to claim the other side is dishonest?

Or are the voters idiots for believing the campaign rhetoric? Are the voters dumb for believing the Republicans really cared about the economy? Should the voters have just known the Republicans were lying all the time? Be honest now.

Dishonest? Republicans ran on the economy. Every advertisement had the economy. Voters indicated the economy mattered the most. So what are the Republicans planning?

No action on the economy. Nope. They’re planning on nothing but wall to wall hearings to show how awful Democrats are. All those Americans suffering the bad economy will have to keep suffering while Republicans go for revenge.

Are you sure you really want to claim the other side is dishonest?

Or are the voters idiots for believing the campaign rhetoric? Are the voters dumb for believing the Republicans really cared about the economy? Should the voters have just known the Republicans were lying all the time? Be honest now.
The damage has been done by the Democrats spending, Biden's attempted destruction of the energy industries, and resulting inflation. The best thing to do with Biden in the White House regarding the economy is nothing at all.

To republicans, they forgot how to run the country. Their tactic has been nothing but obstruction, investigation, and self dealing.

The damage has been done by the Democrats spending, Biden's attempted destruction of the energy industries, and resulting inflation. The best thing to do with Biden in the White House regarding the economy is nothing at all.

So you want the country destroyed rather than let the Democrats run it.

Struggling in polls, Arizona Republican Senate candidate Blake Masters is trying to purge his previous record of total opposition to legal abortion. And other Republican candidates in key statewide races are also shying away from their previous hard-line positions.

On Thursday, Masters released a new video in which he accused Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly of lying about his record on abortion. In the ad, Masters says he opposes late-term abortion — an extremely rare procedure, usually done to protect the health of the mother — and says “most people support common-sense regulation,” without detailing what that regulation should be.

Masters himself has proposed extreme restrictions on abortion, including a federal law criminalizing the procedure as murder and banning some forms of contraception.

Following the leak in May of a draft opinion showing the Supreme Court was set to overturn Roe v. Wade, Masters said he didn’t think leaving abortion policy to the states went far enough.
Because we secretly want you to abort future criminals and voters.

Struggling in polls, Arizona Republican Senate candidate Blake Masters is trying to purge his previous record of total opposition to legal abortion. And other Republican candidates in key statewide races are also shying away from their previous hard-line positions.

On Thursday, Masters released a new video in which he accused Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly of lying about his record on abortion. In the ad, Masters says he opposes late-term abortion — an extremely rare procedure, usually done to protect the health of the mother — and says “most people support common-sense regulation,” without detailing what that regulation should be.

Masters himself has proposed extreme restrictions on abortion, including a federal law criminalizing the procedure as murder and banning some forms of contraception.

Following the leak in May of a draft opinion showing the Supreme Court was set to overturn Roe v. Wade, Masters said he didn’t think leaving abortion policy to the states went far enough.
Abortion was not in the top 10 of voters' concerns, and the majority of the country supports the 'heartbeat' bill.

Try again...

It would be destroyed IF the Democrats were in control.

Curious. I ask people when America was Great and what Great things we did to inspire them to want us to be Great Again.

They name a lot of Era’s. Like World War II. Of course FDR was a Democrat. So was Truman.

They point to Apollo. When JFK, a Democrat inspired us to reach for the stars.

The U2 was developed during the Democrats. And the list goes on and on.

It was a Republican who shut down Apollo. It was Republicans who cut funding to the Shuttle and made it low earth orbit only.

It was Democrats who got us into Vietnam, and Republicans who surrendered.

It was Republicans who abolished the Mental Hospitals. And Republicans who complain about crazy people on the streets. And Republicans who don’t want to spend money on restarting the Mental Hospitals.

Republicans abolish abortion and don’t want to pay one dime more in taxes to build the schools we are certain to need starting in about six years, no more than ten. Republicans want to abolish All the programs to help those kids they demand be born.

Republicans demand we lock up the criminals and refuse to even admit that the prisons are already overcrowded. The where we are to lock them up never gets answered does it? Of course it is just not possible to build more prisons. Those things are expensive.

That is always the Republicans plan. Complain and say we should do something. But when it comes to paying for it, their answer is always the same. Cut the funding for all the programs that people depend upon. Force the birth of the children, then let them starve or die from exposure. That is the Republican way. Punish the poor.

Curious. I ask people when America was Great and what Great things we did to inspire them to want us to be Great Again.

They name a lot of Era’s. Like World War II. Of course FDR was a Democrat. So was Truman.

They point to Apollo. When JFK, a Democrat inspired us to reach for the stars.

The U2 was developed during the Democrats. And the list goes on and on.

It was a Republican who shut down Apollo. It was Republicans who cut funding to the Shuttle and made it low earth orbit only.

It was Democrats who got us into Vietnam, and Republicans who surrendered.

It was Republicans who abolished the Mental Hospitals. And Republicans who complain about crazy people on the streets. And Republicans who don’t want to spend money on restarting the Mental Hospitals.

Republicans abolish abortion and don’t want to pay one dime more in taxes to build the schools we are certain to need starting in about six years, no more than ten. Republicans want to abolish All the programs to help those kids they demand be born.

Republicans demand we lock up the criminals and refuse to even admit that the prisons are already overcrowded. The where we are to lock them up never gets answered does it? Of course it is just not possible to build more prisons. Those things are expensive.

That is always the Republicans plan. Complain and say we should do something. But when it comes to paying for it, their answer is always the same. Cut the funding for all the programs that people depend upon. Force the birth of the children, then let them starve or die from exposure. That is the Republican way. Punish the poor.
You really are a historical moron, and hysterical fool to boot!

Forum List

Back