Why are light skinned blacks smarter than dark skinned blacks?

I don't think skin color has much to do with it at all. A poor environment factors into the equation - less parental interest in education, teachers who are themselves half educated, less self determination to achieve despite the odds.

I don't think skin colour has anything to do with it either. except as a proxy to estimate the racial mixture of the black (?) person. so you believe that dark skinned blacks have a worse environment than light skinned blacks? that parents and teachers of dark skinned blacks are ineffectual compared to the parents and teachers of light skinned blacks? and that dark skinned blacks have less self determination to achieve compared to light skinned blacks?

wow! I did not know that! actually I think I disagree with almost everything you said. do you say the same thing everytime you talk about blacks. were you just on cruise control and didn't realize what the subject was?

I don't think skin color has much to do with it at all. A poor environment factors into the equation - less parental interest in education, teachers who are themselves half educated, less self determination to achieve despite the odds.

Isnt it odd that anywhere you go in the world, black people have the same "poor invironment" thing going on? While black culture in the US is alot better than it is in Africa, it isnt good. Its fucking terrible in fact. Has been since the 70's.

Yea, the 1670's

I don't think skin colour has anything to do with it either. except as a proxy to estimate the racial mixture of the black (?) person. so you believe that dark skinned blacks have a worse environment than light skinned blacks? that parents and teachers of dark skinned blacks are ineffectual compared to the parents and teachers of light skinned blacks? and that dark skinned blacks have less self determination to achieve compared to light skinned blacks?

wow! I did not know that! actually I think I disagree with almost everything you said. do you say the same thing everytime you talk about blacks. were you just on cruise control and didn't realize what the subject was?

WTF?? I didn't say anything about blacks - I said skin color doesn't matter. There ARE some people of all races and colors in America who live in poor environments - whether it's a ghetto, some backwoods place, or a house in a pricy neighborhood where abuse rules the atmosphere. Abuse does fall into the environment category.

Isnt it odd that anywhere you go in the world, black people have the same "poor invironment" thing going on? While black culture in the US is alot better than it is in Africa, it isnt good. Its fucking terrible in fact. Has been since the 70's.

Could you please spell ENVIRONMENT, for christssakes.

I cannot believe I'm teaching your ignorant-craker-ass how to spell while LtC (ret) Allen West, FL congressional candidate is so eloquently expressing himself on Hannity.

[youtube]VP2p91dvm6M[/youtube]

Could you please spell ENVIRONMENT, for christssakes.

I cannot believe I'm teaching your ignorant-craker-ass how to spell while LtC (ret) Allen West, FL congressional candidate is so eloquently expressing himself on Hannity.

Im well aware of how environment is spelled. Is this what you do? You go around pointing out typos? You havent added anything to this discussion at all, though i guess we can add "using racial slurs" to your accomplishments.

Sorry, i didnt watch your video. Did he speak like these gentlemen?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dr_HsyfKCY]YouTube - Thug Brothers Posted up on 38[/ame]

hmmm...there are people like you that judge people on the darkness of their skin. So, yeah, that could be harmful to dark skinned kids.

Maybe it is YOUR attitude that harms people and not some silly "intelligence" test.

WTF?? I didn't say anything about blacks - I said skin color doesn't matter. There ARE some people of all races and colors in America who live in poor environments - whether it's a ghetto, some backwoods place, or a house in a pricy neighborhood where abuse rules the atmosphere. Abuse does fall into the environment category.

OK, whatever. do you often join a thread and change the topic without warning?

in response to your comment---why do poor whites students scholastically outperform rich black ones? if culture is the reason, what can be done and who should do it?

in response to your comment---why do poor whites students scholastically outperform rich black ones? if culture is the reason, what can be done and who should do it?

The only thing that should be done is making test results colorblind.

There is absolutely no reason why these statistics are relevant.

hmmm...there are people like you that judge people on the darkness of their skin. So, yeah, that could be harmful to dark skinned kids.

Maybe it is YOUR attitude that harms people and not some silly "intelligence" test.

what is the reason that 'intelligence' tests seem to hurt light skinned blacks less than dark skinned blacks?

I agree that racial stats should not be kept. but are you really willing to give up racial disparity statistics that are used to blame racism? is it a fair trade to stop calling for special treatment for blacks if crime disparities are ignored? can it be done? will people really stop noticing the differences? or did you mean only areas that put blacks in a bad light should stop keeping racial statistics?

I agree that racial stats should not be kept. but are you really willing to give up racial disparity statistics that are used to blame racism? is it a fair trade to stop calling for special treatment for blacks if crime disparities are ignored? can it be done? will people really stop noticing the differences? or did you mean only areas that put blacks in a bad light should stop keeping racial statistics?

No I mean ALL racial statistics.

interesting premise. social programs would still be in place based on need. there would be much less racial tension if no one was blaming or being blamed based on race. good idea but difficult to impliment because there are too many racial beancounters that would lose their jobs.

interesting premise. social programs would still be in place based on need. there would be much less racial tension if no one was blaming or being blamed based on race. good idea but difficult to impliment because there are too many racial beancounters that would lose their jobs.

"racial beancounters" losing jobs?

Are you being paid here?

Are you being paid here?

in case you haven't noticed, there are a lot of bureaucracies specifically in place to measure racial representation in all areas. not ot mention race hustlers like JJ Jr or even Tim Wise who would prefer to continue making a living stirringt things up.

Are you being paid here?

in case you haven't noticed, there are a lot of bureaucracies specifically in place to measure racial representation in all areas. not ot mention race hustlers like JJ Jr or even Tim Wise who would prefer to continue making a living stirringt things up.

Yes, they're terrible for stirring things up......:cuckoo:

So we should ignore that black people are the only ones that get sickle cell enemia? We should just pretend that isnt true? Should we ignore the fact that black people are far more likely to get AIDS, and make no effort to educate them a bit more than we do with others about it? Should we pretend that fatherless households arent a problem in the black community? How does that help black people?

You dont ignore racial statistics, regardless of whether or not they are positive or negative ones. Thats fucking stupid and so are you.

Last edited:
This is nonsense. I have a light skinned cousin who is only high school educated. Yet I am a darker skinned sister who has college education.

So we should ignore that black people are the only ones that get sickle cell enemia? We should just pretend that isnt true? Should we ignore the fact that black people are far more likely to get AIDS, and make no effort to educate them a bit more than we do with others about it? Should we pretend that fatherless households arent a problem in the black community? How does that help black people?

You dont ignore racial statistics, regardless of whether or not they are positive or negative ones. Thats fucking stupid and so are you.

Sure...well, as eloquent as your argument, "Thats fucking stupid and so are you," is, I still disagree.

I never said that we should ignore sickle cell anemia, or AIDS, or education, or unwed mothers.

I said that we should address these issues, and form solutions to them while ignoring race, which is irrelevant.

what is the reason that 'intelligence' tests seem to hurt light skinned blacks less than dark skinned blacks?
They don't. I said your attitude hurts children.

Forum List

Back