Why are Latino's in Florida supporting Trump??????

Joe Biden struggling with Latino voters in key state Florida, polls show

Incredible as it sounds, as latin babies still live in cages around our southern borders, Latino's, these bean eating, border crossing some of em Castro simps, who worship green money more than Holy Mary Mother of God, find Donald J. Trump the go to guy to keep them swimming in the American Dream.

Never mind, wet back fuck heads, it was democrats that got the Cubans here, that its democrats that struggle to keep you motherfuckers here, that its blacks that keep you safe while you hide in our neighborhoods and take our jobs...never mind all that shit, you want to vote for a guy, simply to keep money flowing in your pockets, than damit go for it....but know this, should he get a second term, Latino's will become his number one target.
Latinos (of whom I happen to be one) have been Trump's number one target. Yes, and that targeting has resulted in Latinos having our lowest unemployment rate in US history. See, we prefer work over welfare.

Sleeping until noon isn't quite our bag. Making money selling dope or our bodies is not what we do. And blacks are keeping us safe ? Where/how do you come up with that idea ?

The 2nd Amendment is what keeps me safe. That, and these 2 things >>

View attachment 387628

View attachment 387631
I appreciate your comments as they are totally correct.

And tell me if this is another reason for supporting Trump?
I have a relative that is a "LEGAL" immigrant as it sounds like you may be a "LEGAL" immigrant or you also have "LEGAL" immigrant relative.

Trump definitely married to a "LEGAL" immigrant and his grandmother was a "LEGAL" immigrant.

So possibly over 50 million Americans are either "LEGAL immigrants" or relatives of "LEGAL" immigrants AND are definitely NOT "anti-immigrant".
BUT here is how the MSM portrays people like Trump, me, you and over 50 million Americans.
I just did moments ago a Google search on "Trump anti-immigrant" 54,800 results.
But when I did a search on "Trump anti illegal immigrant" 4,020.
Think about it. The MSM, general public think people like you, me, President Trump are against IMMIGRANTS! No distinction.
So consequently millions of people seeing this simple illustration of the biased MSM NOT reporting truthfully, makes not only
millions of people like you and me say..."I've a relative who spent a lot of time, money to give up their homeland citizenship, took tests,
and became a "LEGAL" immigrant! That the MSM et.al. call me and 50+ million like me and Trump "anti-immigrant" is so wrong, what else
do they have so totally wrong"?

And so we will as well as millions of "LEGAL" immigrant Americans will make our vote count behind the voting curtain!

It's not simply the Spectres of Marx (Derrida), but something inherent in the Hispanic genome/psyche: romance carries a different placard in the Latin and Slavic countries (Deleuze and Guattari, A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia). Russians traditionally prefer a Republican president.

The only recent immigrants(legal) worth a damn in this place are Latinos and Asians.Over the last 35-50 years they've come a loooong way

Never mind, wet back fuck heads, it was democrats that got the Cubans here, that its democrats that struggle to keep you motherfuckers here, that its blacks that keep you safe while you hide in our neighborhoods and take our jobs...never mind all that shit, you want to vote for a guy, simply to keep money flowing in your pockets, than damit go for it....but know this, should he get a second term, Latino's will become his number one target.

Still can't get laid, eh racist? You must be as ugly on the outside as you seem to be on the inside.

Incredible as it sounds, as latin babies still live in cages around our southern borders, Latino's, these bean eating, border crossing some of em Castro simps, who worship green money more than Holy Mary Mother of God, find Donald J. Trump the go to guy to keep them swimming in the American Dream.

Large Cuban population...a left wing government turned their island paradise into a patch of dirt

Racism is racism and you are a racist. Your ignorance has spoken.

Racism is racism and you are a racist. Your ignorance has spoken.
You are a stupid, duped mofo, if you think this is not a racist statement: black lives matter.

Large Cuban population...a left wing government turned their island paradise into a patch of dirt
They should have insisted on bearing true witness to their own Constitution.

Lol, I told you loons the Hispanics would vote republican. They haven't been brainwashed in our liberal failed school system. Also your own brothers and sisters are starting to wake up and vote republican.

Because Latino American citizens like america, trump liked American citizens. Trump was pro immigration, but he was also anti illegal. The latinos that worked to become citizens don't want to see illegals just walk on in a open door without doing anything.

No one wants to work for something and just see others get it for nothing.

Latinos don't like illegals because they are shitty people who get everything handed to them here with no effort. So yeah they like trump because he disliked the same thing.

danielpalos
So why would someone who is rich be illegal? There would be NO need... UNLESS the rich person was doing something illegal. What a stupid and dumb ass comment you made. Really? When did you last see a "rich" illegal picking fruits, etc....?

danielpalos
I don't think you know anything about the Cuban revolution as you evidently are too YOUNG and your biased liberal educators NEVER told you how Castro was pro-americas BEFORE he took over the country and THEN adopted the communist doctrine! I lived through that period and evidently you didn't!

Contrary to America's security interests in Latin America, it became U.S. policy to: abandon a friendly government in Cuba, fail to support a viable alternative to Castro, and to prematurely recognize the Castro government which was widely portrayed as a non-communist product of a democratic revolution.
Vice President Richard M. Nixon had expressed his concern over Castro's communism in a confidential memorandum distributed to the CIA, the State Department, and the White House following a three hour meeting with Castro during his visit to Washington in April 1959.
Castro's trip had been arranged by Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs, Roy Rubottom, who was fully aware of Castro's communist leanings and affiliations having been posted in Bogota, Colombia at the time of the Ninth Inter-American Conference in 1948, scene of the infamous Bogotazo.

So again...maybe you should do a little more research before spouting and showing ignorance!

danielpalos
I don't think you know anything about the Cuban revolution as you evidently are too YOUNG and your biased liberal educators NEVER told you how Castro was pro-americas BEFORE he took over the country and THEN adopted the communist doctrine! I lived through that period and evidently you didn't!

Contrary to America's security interests in Latin America, it became U.S. policy to: abandon a friendly government in Cuba, fail to support a viable alternative to Castro, and to prematurely recognize the Castro government which was widely portrayed as a non-communist product of a democratic revolution.
Vice President Richard M. Nixon had expressed his concern over Castro's communism in a confidential memorandum distributed to the CIA, the State Department, and the White House following a three hour meeting with Castro during his visit to Washington in April 1959.
Castro's trip had been arranged by Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs, Roy Rubottom, who was fully aware of Castro's communist leanings and affiliations having been posted in Bogota, Colombia at the time of the Ninth Inter-American Conference in 1948, scene of the infamous Bogotazo.

So again...maybe you should do a little more research before spouting and showing ignorance!
Yet, only the right-wing seems to have a problem with "communists".

Forum List

Back