Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jews are hated because they crucified Jesus

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continually parroting your false narrative isn't working. Propaganda doesn't do well around here. You should have better luck with naive college kids.
The contradiction is that you continue believing the MSM and hating who they tell you who you must hate. I hate no one and I don't need a shotgun under my pillow or use a lot of profanity for the purpose of intimidation. You on the other hand ...... :aargh:

The contradiction is that you continue believing the MSM and hating who they tell you who you must hate. I hate no one and I don't need a shotgun under my pillow or use a lot of profanity for the purpose of intimidation. You on the other hand ...... :aargh:
Islam

You're not old enough to understand. That's the reason you are asking. It would shock you.

If a Muslim has the sniffles it doesn't mean you have a cold any more than a Muslim is the cause of your hatred. "Hate" is your illness, not his or mine.
Islam is hate. Your problem is ignorance. If you can't define what a woman is, how do you know that you have a penis? It could be a tumor for all you know. Damn, you're stupid.

Islam is hate. Your problem is ignorance. If you can't define what a woman is, how do you know that you have a penis? It could be a tumor for all you know. Damn, you're stupid.
I advise you to avoid sharp objects and not to walk too closely near the edge of cliffs and bridges. :sigh2:

They directed and monopolised the use of money to control and manipulate .
And being Faux or Fake Jews ( Khazarians) to the greater extent , they have lied over everything
That’s bull crap. The Jews became bankers because the Muslims couldn’t loan money, the Christian’s couldn’t charge interest and in the face of millennia of persecution, Jews needed to concentrate their economies on things royalty couldn’t easily steal when they were inevitably expelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back