Why Are Dems Trying To Steal The PA GOP Senate Primary??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"With over 95% of votes counted, Dr Oz leads with 31.2% of the vote, compared to 31.1% for challenger Dave McCormick. State law says a recount must be held if a candidate's margin of victory is under 0.5%. Thousands of mail-in ballots must still be counted. On Wednesday, Mr Trump took to Truth Social - his new social media platform - to cast doubt on the election and claim that Dr Oz, a surgeon best known for his appearances on the Oprah Winfrey Show, had won.

FTDfaTqXsAErWW2.jpg
In Lancaster County, a ballot print error meant that thousands of mail-in ballots had to be reprocessed. The race between Mr Oz and Mr McCormick, a former hedge fund CEO, will determine who will run as the next Republican senator for Pennsylvania. "We can see the path ahead," Mr McCormick told supporters. "We can see victory ahead." Dr Oz, for his part, thanked both Mr Trump and a Fox News television host for their support of his campaign."

So who is behind this so-called ballot print error?? That definitely sounds like Biden's dirty work.....Is Dominion behind this?? Where was George Soros? Why are the Dems being allowed to meddle in the GOP primaries? Why are they so desperate to get their hedgefund CEO candidate elected instead of a lifelong patriotic Christian (Yea, he's Muslim, but he doesn't look like the scary kind, so he's fine) who is totally not connected to that evil whore Oprah?? I mean, both candidates won't even acknowledge that Biden is the president, but still -- there must be a reason why Dems are trying to rig the GOP primary for the other guy...when is the GOP going to stand up and stop letting these thug Dems push them around.. or is it ABSOLUTELY STUPID to continuously complain about election fraud and nefarious vote counts whenever you are worried about the outcome of an election?

Oh yea, what is your favorite Dr. Oz platform policy?? He has absolutely no healthcare policy, however he does at least want to stop wealthy universities from raising tuition every year -- is he proposing government will play a role in preventing tuition price-hikes? Is he proposing that we make college more affordable like some radical leftist? Or do Republican really not care about policies and just vote based on the belief that candidate will hate the same people they hate....

To me, Oz is a phony. I hope McCormack wins. I also hope it's a 100% fair count. But either way, the Republican needs to beat the liberal radical, 'Lurch' Fetterman in November.

To me, Oz is a phony. I hope McCormack wins. I also hope it's a 100% fair count. But either way, the Republican needs to beat the liberal radical, 'Lurch' Fetterman in November.
Care to share with me what are his radical policies???

McCormack will be another controlled vote for Mitch.

McCormack will be another controlled vote for Mitch.
But he hates the libs and refuses to acknowledge that Biden is president...

Isn't that all it takes to be a good GOP policy maker??

I mean what policy is more important than worshiping Trump and owning the libs??

2020 election was never stolen, so remember that even if you are mocking:

That is my posts about the 2020 election and stating it was never stolen but you will make false claims as you always do and then run away like a coward like you did yesterday about how you claimed I never said anything about racism or wrongful killings against blacks…

Next, Dr. Oz doesn’t have to have a platform on anything truthfully because he is a junior Senator if he wins and his job will be to do what his voting base want him to do like what Manchin does for West Virginia…

I know everyone must have to do as you think because let face it you are a drone and belong to the Borg Collective…

Finally, the election isn’t being stolen and it is required by state law for a recount and if McCormick win the nomination then that is what the people of Pennsylvania wanted and no the Democrats did not steal it but you will write as usual about how I claimed the 2020 election was stolen when I have provided my opinion on the 2020 election with a good amount of links and then you will write I am a dic sucking butt hurt bitch when I pimp slap you like I did yesterday when you were caught lying multiple times…

Now let be clear:

1. The 2020 election was never stolen and the nonsense from the mental midgets that believe that it was has been debunked and rejected many times even by the USSC.

Also the 2016 election wasn’t stolen either but those like you believed it was and are as retarded as those that keep up the Trump won nonsense.

2. Dr. Oz or McCormick will be elected and not the leftist hooker you are drooling over because Biden has screwed up so much!

Their job is to work for the people of their State and if they fail in six years they will be elected out, hopefully.

3. Now commence on your dic sucking rants and how I never wrote anything about the 2020 election and how I love Trump as much as I love you but one more time here is a link loser:

But he hates the libs and refuses to acknowledge that Biden is president...

Isn't that all it takes to be a good GOP policy maker??

I mean what policy is more important than worshiping Trump and owning the libs??
Working for the people who elected them is more important but seeing you’re a mindless drone you can’t understand that!

2020 election was never stolen, so remember that even if you are mocking:

That is my posts about the 2020 election and stating it was never stolen but you will make false claims as you always do and then run away like a coward like you did yesterday about how you claimed I never said anything about racism or wrongful killings against blacks…

Next, Dr. Oz doesn’t have to have a platform on anything truthfully because he is a junior Senator if he wins and his job will be to do what his voting base want him to do like what Manchin does for West Virginia…

I know everyone must have to do as you think because let face it you are a drone and belong to the Borg Collective…

Finally, the election isn’t being stolen and it is required by state law for a recount and if McCormick win the nomination then that is what the people of Pennsylvania wanted and no the Democrats did not steal it but you will write as usual about how I claimed the 2020 election was stolen when I have provided my opinion on the 2020 election with a good amount of links and then you will write I am a dic sucking butt hurt bitch when I pimp slap you like I did yesterday when you were caught lying multiple times…

Now let be clear:

1. The 2020 election was never stolen and the nonsense from the mental midgets that believe that it was has been debunked and rejected many times even by the USSC.

Also the 2016 election wasn’t stolen either but those like you believed it was and are as retarded as those that keep up the Trump won nonsense.

2. Dr. Oz or McCormick will be elected and not the leftist hooker you are drooling over because Biden has screwed up so much!

Their job is to work for the people of their State and if they fail in six years they will be elected out, hopefully.

3. Now commence on your dic sucking rants and how I never wrote anything about the 2020 election and how I love Trump as much as I love you but one more time here is a link loser:

I'll just leave this here for your enlightenment.

Democrat official indicted for 82 vote-fraud felonies

Care to share with me what are his radical policies???
He's FOR mask and vaccine mandates and lockdowns, school and church shutdowns, teaching critical race theory, more gun restrictions, punishing hate speech (whatever that is), free college, amnesty for illegal aliens, sanctuary cities, raising taxes including estate taxes, single payer healthcare, healthcare and instate tuition for illegal aliens, job killing free trade agreements, rejoining the Paris accord, a fence around the capitol and antifa. He's AGAINST drilling and fossil fuels, school choice, the electoral college, tariffs on Chinese goods, voter ID, the border wall and he's not a fan of law enforcement, Israel or the military either. In other words, he would be a rubber stamp for all of Biden's failed policies to date. Actually, that makes him exactly like almost every other Democrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back