Why Are Democrats Suppressing Votes?

Grabien News LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

and,

Newsmax LOLLOLOLOLOLO too

But I will ask, how many Democratic Governors and/or Democratic Legislatures cut down the hours for voting, eliminated polling places which are easily accessed by public transportation or within walking distance, and/or requiring specific Identification, and eliminating Sunday Voting in state where black churches oftern bus their congregation to the polls.

If the GOP really believe voter fraud was a serious problem, they would have supported a bill in both State Legislatures and in the Congress as to what is proper ID, and to provide a voter card to every citizen for free.

and,

But I will ask, how many Democratic Governors and/or Democratic Legislatures cut down the hours for voting, eliminated polling places which are easily accessed by public transportation or within walking distance, and/or requiring specific Identification, and eliminating Sunday Voting in state where black churches oftern bus their congregation to the polls.

If the GOP really believe voter fraud was a serious problem, they would have supported a bill in both State Legislatures and in the Congress as to what is proper ID, and to provide a voter card to every citizen for free.
Grabien is a video, the other link is MSN.

You Leftards live in a bubble fantasy world.

and,

"You Lewtards"? Don't be smug, you've never shown to have the ability to think outside the box. I've read many of your posts, and they are not the work of an honest or intelligent person.

and,

"You Lewtards"? Don't be smug, you've never shown to have the ability to think outside the box. I've read many of your posts, and they are not the work of an honest or intelligent person.
Think outside the box? Is that why you Leftards don’t know which bathroom to use?

and,

Think outside the box? Is that why you Leftards don’t know which bathroom to use?

LOL, are you trying to be clever? You're not, you are nothing more than a below average partisan hack with no ability to engage in debates or offer an opinion which is thoughtful or thought provoking.

and,

LOL, are you trying to be clever? You're not, you are nothing more than a below average partisan hack with no ability to engage in debates or offer an opinion which is thoughtful or thought provoking.
Personal attacks is the last refuge of the Left

and,

Personal attacks is the last refuge of the Left

Really, that came from you? Calling other's "Libtards" isn't an ad hominem? My comment to you was a direct observation of too many of your posts on the USMB; and of course, the stupid threads you post with ludicrous and ridiculous links.

and,

Grabien is using a CNN interview, how is that not a reliable source?

You are lying about Newsmax, it is MSNBC and they are using direct quotes that you can find anywhere.

You have an explanation for you being so far off the mark on both links?

and,

You are lying about Newsmax, it is MSNBC and they are using direct quotes that you can find anywhere.

Nope. "direct quotes", I doubt it. Out of context is the most probable, since MSNBC or CNN was not linked.

The author of the OP has ZERO credibility.

and,

Nope. "direct quotes", I doubt it. Out of context is the most probable, since MSNBC or CNN was not linked.

Have a 2 year old show you how to click the links in the OP.
Your denial of what Democrats do is hilarious.

and,

Stop embarrassing yourself. Tuck tail and slink away now. You have just had your ass handed to you.

and,

I am sorry. But by the bowels of the corona virus and possible death from it, I will go to my grave believing Progs have massive cheating in elections.

and,

Stop embarrassing yourself. Tuck tail and slink away now. You have just had your ass handed to you.
Someone who doesn’t know which bathroom a human with a penis should use tells me to stop embarrassing myself. Hilarious!

and,

Someone who doesn’t know which bathroom a human with a penis should use tells me to stop embarrassing myself. Hilarious!
Yes, you are hilarious. Hilariously stupid.

Yes, you are hilarious. Hilariously stupid.
No shock you attack me for quoting Democrats who expose the party corruption.

Forum List

Back