Why are blacks attacking Jews?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The last of the lot eh ? Everyone else hated them for well over 2000 years. The blacks are slow to catch on unless it comes in the form of Music.

Come and sing dem blews
The judges and lawyers is all jews
You B needin both if you stealz dem shoez
You seed it every day on dey newz
Ebby nigguh should be singin dem too !
Ebby owns it all..... and aint nuttin you kin do !
Wooo muffugin hooo !
(repeat chorus)

Blacks have a long way to go killing jews to equal the number of blacks they kill......just saying.

So these blacks are making up for past oppression of blacks by Jews?

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
I was wondering the same thing!

Wtf is going on with blacks now attacking Jewish people in NY?

POLITICO Playbook: Cuomo says ‘hatred exploding’ after stabbing at Hanukkah gathering

Authorities have not provided a motive for the attack, but Cuomo said it was an example of larger problems.

"This is an intolerant time in our country," he said to reporters outside the rabbi's home on Sunday morning. "We see anger, we see hatred exploding."

He added: "It is an American cancer on the body politic."
Please forgive me for saying I’d like to see that piece of shit be a victim of his policies.

The democrat party is the party of Anti-semitism......all four members of the "squad," are anti-semites as is bernie sanders.......the democrats who work in academia, and those who support them in Hollywood....

So why wouldn't that hate trickle down?

POLITICO Playbook: Cuomo says ‘hatred exploding’ after stabbing at Hanukkah gathering

Authorities have not provided a motive for the attack, but Cuomo said it was an example of larger problems.

"This is an intolerant time in our country," he said to reporters outside the rabbi's home on Sunday morning. "We see anger, we see hatred exploding."

He added: "It is an American cancer on the body politic."
Please forgive me for saying I’d like to see that piece of shit be a victim of his policies.
Meh. I don’t care about him one way or the other. His words are spot on though.

Forum List

Back