Why American Heritage Will Be Reduced To Smoldering Ruins

It is the fantasy of every conservative that recording teachers would catch them in the act of CRT. Wrong. Among serious privacy concerns for students it will force really good teachers to spend time we don't have explaining things we shouldn't have to. For many parents this would be daily. So my question is are we going to get secretaries to field questions that come up from the camera.

This is not a small concern. The general public is rude and demanding theses days. And selfish. Ask anyone in customer service.

(Kids are not, thank God. Kids are superior humans, really)

What is it that teachers would want to hide from parents?

Any teacher who fears being 'overheard' is a charlatan.

"So my question is are we going to get secretaries to field questions that come up from the camera."

What sort of questions do you anticipate?

"This is not a small concern."
You can say that again!

"The general public is rude and demanding theses days."
Gee....that's pretty rude.
These are the folks providing you employment.....or, you can go back to being a garden gnome.F
So your contention is that all the people in other service industries are making up stories about how rude and demanding the American public is. Okay

No.....I've revealing how your post became a boomerang.

You are the rude one, complaining about the 'hands that feed you.'

For some reason you fear parents hearing what you say to their most important asset, their children.

I am a highly qualified teacher in the top 3% in my very good district. I am not afraid. You, on the other hand, never sway from your position. Never. So go on with it. Let it burn, and the devil take the hindmost.

Let's have freedom of choice in education.

Have the funds spent go with the student wherever parents choose.....

Charter schools
Home school
Parochial school
Commercial school

All students take the same tests.....as in NYState.

What's the problem for "a highly qualified teacher in the top 3% in my very good district. I am not afraid.?

Forum List

Back