Why all the links, pop-ups and redirects on USMESSAGEBOARD?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Like the title says. I go into a thread and there are all kinds of links. Sometimes I'm redirected for no apparant reason to BS pages, pop-ups in the RH lower corner of the screen, and yeah, I suspect it messes with my computer.

If I clear my temp. files it might go away, but seems the last two times I had to system restore to fix. Doesn't take long they're back after revisiting US Messageboard.

Thanks

Check your browser settings, use an ad-blocker, or you have a trojan re-director.

I've been having that problem with the Bing search engine for three or four weeks now. I type in something and it returns something completely unrelated. Checked my computer with an anti-spyware package and my virus package, but nothing found.

This site is not secure. Never has been. My guess it is not run from the USA. Russia, Tel Aviv?

Some virus collector called me today to explain how "we're your computer manufacturer" and "your computer is hacked we're going to get after it" or something like. I asked him what company, he says Windows........Ha. So I asked "why would I want some fucking towel-head planting a virus onto my computer today."...............Ha ha, he was upset and says "You Son of a Bitch, Get Fucked" and CLICK:abgg2q.jpg: Fuck those people, they're scum of the Earth, and I don't mean Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back