Why Abortion And Euthanasia Should Be Legal

So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest? YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.

Abortion is NOT your choice, it is up to the individual and that is how it will stay as long as sane individuals prevail over you extreme fucks. You cannot tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion, because you do not agree with it....that is not a determination of yours to make, ONLY HERS.

So you can throw religion around like monkeys throwing feces, or try and stand tall on the quicksand which is your moral ground...It will not work, your argument is a losing one. Enjoy knowing that!

Is that how you excuse your support of baby killing?

tapatalk post

Yet another example of the ignorance, stupidity, and hate the Constitution protects citizens from.

Where in my statement did I say "all "?

Sometimes people are so busy forming their own rhetoric that they don't actually read what is written, but instead add their own spin to it.

I find that really dishonest.

You said they are sluts. If you meant to say "some" are sluts and others are not. You might have said that rather than just saying they (note they is plural) are sluts (note sluts ends in an s and is also plural.

Questions end with question marks. They look like this: ?
Statements end in periods. They look like this: .

The reason I asked you the question "all?" was to get you to qualify whether you said what you meant or not.

I was surprised that you had agreed with Rush and said they are sluts. I'm just as surprised you now deny you said it, and / or at least feel the need to qualify that you think they when referring to an entire group does not mean all of the group you are referring to. I find your statements to be, dishonest.

Last edited:
No, he called the female graduate students who want to sleep around, go to elitist liberal schools, and force the catholic church to pay for their abortions and birth control...sluts.

And they are.

Democrats, yes. Sluts not so much.

So now we are to call all women that have safe pre-marital sex sluts? Or just the ones that are liberals?

Religious republicans need to realize that the public at large are not all members of the catholic church.

Forgive, me but I'm trying to ramp down my rhetoric in this thread.

Women who have safe pre marital sex and want someone else to pay their bills ARE sluts. The cost really at least partly belongs to their sexual partner but asking for a share of cost is too much like telling the guy to pay for it, making that woman a slut! Shifting the cost to anyone else is slutty.
So anyone receiving any form of welfare and using that welfare to buy a condom is a slut? I had no idea being a slut was having sex with a condom bought with welfare. Are all the girls and boys in HS that take free condoms sluts? Or just the ones that are democrats?

I'm trying to understand where the slut part originates from. It was my understanding that the term meant a woman who has sex with a lot of men, esp. prostitutes.

Is there some "feeling" that the act of tax payer funded condoms is some form of prostitution? Do you somehow imagine that the woman having sex with her partner is gonna do it for the condom? Perhaps hand out freebies to just any tax payer that comes by?

Last edited:
So you believe that women should also be forced to have a child if she is raped or due to incest? YOU IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.

Abortion is NOT your choice, it is up to the individual and that is how it will stay as long as sane individuals prevail over you extreme fucks. You cannot tell a woman that she cannot have an abortion, because you do not agree with it....that is not a determination of yours to make, ONLY HERS.

So you can throw religion around like monkeys throwing feces, or try and stand tall on the quicksand which is your moral ground...It will not work, your argument is a losing one. Enjoy knowing that!

tapatalk post

Yet another example of the ignorance, stupidity, and hate the Constitution protects citizens from.

It does not protect killing babies.

tapatalk post

the nazis were all about euthanasia and made it a common practice. to bad it worked against many of them during the trials of nuremberg. Seems the world courts don't really buy into this practice

tapatalk post

Do you think the Constitution protect illegal immigrants? I think you have suggested that in the past.

If the condition had been discovered during the pregnancy, surely it would be kinder to abort Jailan than to give birth to him and watch him starve and die?

I guess so but in this case the condition wasn't discovered during the pregnancy and according to your OP the child seemed to be wanted by the parents. I don't think you'll be able to turn this kid into a poster child for abortion.

Of course not, and its not my intention to say that this child should have been aborted. My point is that a choice should be given, to either abort or to euthanase, children who are severely ill and who will die.

I don't think anyone gets that, though.

Your right for once! morally sound people don't think like you,ist just that simple.

What is conveniently ignored are the abortions that end a wanted pregnancy.

I've read that as many as 2/3 of all abortions ended a wanted pregnancy.

I've known several women that have had abortions.

Anecdotal and legally irrelevant.

That you’ve ‘known several women’ doesn’t constitute objective, documented evidence to support the state denying a woman her right to privacy.

And it would be truly wrong of a society to dictate to a woman whether she may have a child or not.

I don't have it right now, but several years ago I read a study that more than 75% of women who had abortions later regretted them. That's a pretty significant amount of children that should never have been aborted.

Democrats, yes. Sluts not so much.

So now we are to call all women that have safe pre-marital sex sluts? Or just the ones that are liberals?

Religious republicans need to realize that the public at large are not all members of the catholic church.

Forgive, me but I'm trying to ramp down my rhetoric in this thread.

Women who have safe pre marital sex and want someone else to pay their bills ARE sluts. The cost really at least partly belongs to their sexual partner but asking for a share of cost is too much like telling the guy to pay for it, making that woman a slut! Shifting the cost to anyone else is slutty.
So anyone receiving any form of welfare and using that welfare to buy a condom is a slut? I had no idea being a slut was having sex with a condom bought with welfare. Are all the girls and boys in HS that take free condoms sluts? Or just the ones that are democrats?

I'm trying to understand where the slut part originates from. It was my understanding that the term meant a woman who has sex with a lot of men, esp. prostitutes.

Is there some "feeling" that the act of tax payer funded condoms is some form of prostitution? Do you somehow imagine that the woman having sex with her partner is gonna do it for the condom? Perhaps hand out freebies to just any tax payer that comes by?

Some people apparently think that anyone having more sex than they are must be sluts. Anyhow, labeling and stereotyping is rather obtunded, imo. It's simple and it boils down to personal freedom. While people may not agree with the decisions that others make, their grievance should not be made public policy. Furthermore, paying for abortions and euthanasia (if this is the case) is ultimately cheaper than 18 years of welfare or a decade of nursing home/hospice. It seems as if money is the real issue behind most policies. Concern for these people is limited to rhetoric, soapbox religiosity, and arm chair warriors with carpal tunnel syndrome.

wait a minute, noomi, who is all in favor of abortion up to and including the 9th month and after, calls someone who gets and abortion a slut???

she did it in this thread.

i most certainly did not.

you were saying?

not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

the baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

in other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

I guess so but in this case the condition wasn't discovered during the pregnancy and according to your OP the child seemed to be wanted by the parents. I don't think you'll be able to turn this kid into a poster child for abortion.

Of course not, and its not my intention to say that this child should have been aborted. My point is that a choice should be given, to either abort or to euthanase, children who are severely ill and who will die.

I don't think anyone gets that, though.

Your right for once! morally sound people don't think like you,ist just that simple.

So you would rather give birth to a baby and watch it die, rather than end its life peacefully and without pain?

How about giving parents the choice to decide what they want to do, instead of insisting you decide for them?

she did it in this thread.

you were saying?

the baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

in other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

That was your opinion - not mine. I said it, meaning that your opinion was that if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be pregnant. That is how you lifers think, is it not?

you were saying?

That was your opinion - not mine. I said it, meaning that your opinion was that if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be pregnant. That is how you lifers think, is it not?

When did I say it? my opinion would mean I said it so bitch when did I say all women who have an abortion are sluts? I post your link of you saying it now shut the fuck up.

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]

It's obvious what you were saying. Don't worry about it. :cool:

He's clearly backtracking. And with a position like that, who wouldn't.

The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied.

In other words, if the woman didn't act like a slut, she wouldn't be in this situation.

and what god damn position is that troll?

and what god damn position is that troll?

:lol: calm down before you hurt yourself.

"The baby didn't ask to be placed there it's not it's fault maybe the woman should have kept her legs closed or had her tubes tied."

Let's just examine this statement, calmly if possible. "should have kept her legs closed.." that particular comment is made by those who believe that only women should have to deal with the consequences of sexual intercourse.

What about the guy who stuck his dick between those legs? Should he get his body permanently altered OR no longer have intercourse? well of course not. double standards. Women who have sex are sluts who need to keep their legs closed...or am I just misinterpreting your statement. You really didn't mean that she should "keep her legs closed" or get surgery thereby sterilizing herself.

Right. keep driving..

If a FETUS is not an person like you say it isn't why will it have blood different than the mother?

Not relevant. What is relevant is that it resides in her body, and uses her body to survive.

No one asked you to interfere with a woman’s right to privacy.

Typical conservative.

Advocating for bigger government and more government in citizens’ lives.

Forum List

Back