Why A "Good Guy with a Gun" is Bullshit

Lol. A person in your condition should take all the advice they could get.
yawn.
This coming from a guy who plays with his own feces.

Actually I work in wastewater treatment, so technically I work with other people's feces.

It pays well.
Nothing technical about it.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

Actually I manage construction projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of the wastewater treatment process, in particular the removal of Nitrogen based compounds. Earlier I did research that led to the above mentioned construction projects.

As for you, I would guess you have some degree that has more applicability to being a Starbucks Barista than anything that can contribute to society.

But keep at it making fun of me for being an Engineer and having a meaningful and rewarding job. That will work....
As always you are wrong.
I have a master's degree in technology theatre .
In other words I'm also an engineer with 30 years experience.
I've made and spent more money than you will ever earn
I've been places you can only imagine.
I've lived more in one day than you ever will.
One of us is a pretentious asshole and it's not me.

Congrats, you do stage design.

and by your rant, I have gotten under your skin...

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

Various news reports have shown security videos in stores where criminals with guns are stopped by CCW holders in shootouts. Bottom line, to try and run/hide, you are more likely to become a victim/statistic, as police are always a "reactionary" force that come after the victims start piling up. Better to take your chances, hold up and if you see the active shooter, take him/her out.

Have you seen Terror At the Mall.....the Kenyan attack by muslim terrorists...if you watch that documentary you can see how so many of the victims could have survived if they had guns.....the video of the terrorists walking up and executing unarmed civilians hiding behind counters and under displays...and being murdered........shows that anti gunner have no idea what they are talking about.
False!
I've seen it.
And the "trained" shooters didn't do a whole lot better.
Doesn't speak well for untrained citizens with guns.

You mean the Kenyan police.........I thought you said "Trained" shooters.......

And lying behind the counter in a coffee bar......while a terrorist casually walks up and executes you....as you see on the video...had they had guns they could have killed the guy....
But they didn't and citizen gunslingers would do no better.
Fail.

No twit...the innocent victims who were left alone in the mall for hours as the terrorists casually strolled through executing people...those people didn't have guns....and as those innocent people hid behind the counter in that store......they could have shot that monster who walked up and executed them....

yawn.

Actually I work in wastewater treatment, so technically I work with other people's feces.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

Actually I manage construction projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of the wastewater treatment process, in particular the removal of Nitrogen based compounds. Earlier I did research that led to the above mentioned construction projects.

As for you, I would guess you have some degree that has more applicability to being a Starbucks Barista than anything that can contribute to society.

But keep at it making fun of me for being an Engineer and having a meaningful and rewarding job. That will work....
As always you are wrong.

Okay little guy.....time for bed.....tell your nanny to get off of her Iphone and change your diaper..........then it's sleepy time for you.....
A tantrum.
I win.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

As always you are wrong.

Okay little guy.....time for bed.....tell your nanny to get off of her Iphone and change your diaper..........then it's sleepy time for you.....
A tantrum.
I win.

No, you don't.

yawn.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

As always you are wrong.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
The only thing you've done is make me laugh.
It's even more fun when you proclaim a victory or an imagined superiority.
I win.

Various news reports have shown security videos in stores where criminals with guns are stopped by CCW holders in shootouts. Bottom line, to try and run/hide, you are more likely to become a victim/statistic, as police are always a "reactionary" force that come after the victims start piling up. Better to take your chances, hold up and if you see the active shooter, take him/her out.

Have you seen Terror At the Mall.....the Kenyan attack by muslim terrorists...if you watch that documentary you can see how so many of the victims could have survived if they had guns.....the video of the terrorists walking up and executing unarmed civilians hiding behind counters and under displays...and being murdered........shows that anti gunner have no idea what they are talking about.
False!
I've seen it.

And lying behind the counter in a coffee bar......while a terrorist casually walks up and executes you....as you see on the video...had they had guns they could have killed the guy....
Fail.

No twit...the innocent victims who were left alone in the mall for hours as the terrorists casually strolled through executing people...those people didn't have guns....and as those innocent people hid behind the counter in that store......they could have shot that monster who walked up and executed them....
Could don't count.

False!
I've seen it.

Fail.

Could don't count.

Moron....we know exactly what happened to those people when they didn't have a gun...they were executed on camera.....and the guy did it casually, just sauntered into the store, looked over the counter and murdered them.....

Had they had a gun....they could have survived..there were only 3 of the monsters and dodging bullets slows attackers down.....

I strongly encourage people to see that documentary....Terror At The Mall.......they use footage from the in mall security cameras and you see everything.........

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

As always you are wrong.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
I win.

You lost the second you started your troll twattage on this thread.

False!
I've seen it.

Fail.

Could don't count.

Moron....we know exactly what happened to those people when they didn't have a gun...they were executed on camera.....and the guy did it casually, just sauntered into the store, looked over the counter and murdered them.....

Had they had a gun....they could have survived..there were only 3 of the monsters and dodging bullets slows attackers down.....

I strongly encourage people to see that documentary....Terror At The Mall.......they use footage from the in mall security cameras and you see everything.........

There were a lot of armed good guys in Dallas... There was an armed good guy at Orlando....

Fail.

Could don't count.

There were a lot of armed good guys in Dallas... There was an armed good guy at Orlando....
you don't shoot back at a sniper with a handgun you idiot

Fail.

Could don't count.

So armed good guys didn't help.

Could don't count.

YOu are pushing a strawman.

NO one says that armed good guys will solve every problem.

I have pointed this out to you before.

YOur continued use of this strawman shows that you are

a. DIshonest.

and B., that you yourself realize that you cannot make your case based on the facts. That you have to lie in order to defend or advance your position/agenda.

Query: If you know you are wrong, why don't you change your position?

Could don't count.

Not against multiple snipers hidden at a long distance

But I suppose you could hit a sniper at 200 meters with the revolver you supposedly own right?

Could don't count.

a. DIshonest.

and B., that you yourself realize that you cannot make your case based on the facts. That you have to lie in order to defend or advance your position/agenda.

I'm not wrong, there were armed good guys at the worst mass shootings of civilians and police in the US. And they happened in very pro gun states. Think you need to admit to being wrong.

Fail.

Could don't count.

And the armed good guy was the only one in Orlando....and the sniper/snipers in Dallas were stopped by cops with guns.....had the guy who saw the sniper murder the police officer had a gun, he might have saved the cops life.....

a. DIshonest.

I'm not wrong, there were armed good guys at the worst mass shootings of civilians and police in the US. And they happened in very pro gun states. Think you need to admit to being wrong.

There was only one armed good guy at the club.....the other 300 people were unarmed.......the armed good guy retreated and called for help leaving the other 300 defenseless...had more of the 300 been armed, those 49 dead might still be alive.

The club shooting happened in a legally mandated gun free zone....the gun free zones you enforced with your laws...you disarmed those 300 people and let them get slaughtered......

The sniper....you need rifles to take on a sniper....glad you are calling for more people to have rifles handy......the right tool for the right job......

Could don't count.

Moron....armed good guys contained the sniper.....and saved lives....from the one witness, had he had a gun he could have saved a cops life.....

Could don't count.

a. DIshonest.

brain is a liar and a troll.....he is baiting you with silly arguments........

a. DIshonest.

There was only one armed good guy at the club.....the other 300 people were unarmed.......the armed good guy retreated and called for help leaving the other 300 defenseless...had more of the 300 been armed, those 49 dead might still be alive.

The club shooting happened in a legally mandated gun free zone....the gun free zones you enforced with your laws...you disarmed those 300 people and let them get slaughtered......

The sniper....you need rifles to take on a sniper....glad you are calling for more people to have rifles handy......the right tool for the right job......

Yes more guns is working out really well. Worst mass shooting in history. Cops being shot regularly. On edge cops shooting people they shouldn't...

You play with shit.
Not surprising.

As always you are wrong.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!
False!
I win.

You lost the second you started your troll twattage on this thread.
Funny I think I said that about your shit long ago.
I win

Forum List

Back