Who's Really 'Underrepresented' at Harvard?

fact.... jewish culture and asian culture emphasisze education. i don't think it has anything to do with being more intelligent. it has to do with what's expected of kids.

No, it's because the Ashkenazi Jewish IQ is, by heredity, the highest in the world, followed by the northern Asian IQ. Study after study after study has shown this -- and if you want JEWISH sources on this, I'm happy to oblige, though jillian does not account for any facts that she doesn't fancy.

Richard Herrnstein, Michael Levin and Michael Hart, anti-semites? Riiiiiight...

Anyway, the whole "it's culture" idea is pretty quickly refuted with the simple observation that only SMART CULTURES would have such high expectations. I mean, really... how smart are blacks, really, if they can't adopt this pretty fucking simple approach of just 'having higher expectations'?

Face it: you can work with raw material, but if it's not there to begin with, all the encouragement in the world won't amount to a thing.

Whites.

Occidental Observer

Unz, himself Jewish, noted that at his alma mater, “Asians comprise between 2% and 3% of the U.S. population, but nearly 20% of Harvard undergraduates. Then too, between a quarter and a third of Harvard students identify themselves as Jewish, while Jews also represent just 2% to 3% of the overall population.” Not only was he so blunt about this, he took the step — rare in the mainstream media — of drawing the logical conclusion: “Thus, it appears that Jews and Asians constitute approximately half of Harvard's student body, leaving the other half for the remaining 95% of America.”

There is a strong correlation between IQ and race. Yes, Jews do not comprise a race, but many Jews worldwide share a common ancestry and they typically have a higher IQ than most. Asians have the highest IQs. Some of it is cultural, but much of it is genetic. That's just the way it is. IQ isn't everything, but at Harvard it makes a big difference. (Did you know that Australians have the thickest skulls and biggest teeth among groups of people? Yes, we are all different and human beings are continuing to evolve.)

To me, at this point in history, it has no merit at all.

Depends really, women still don't get paid nearly the amount that men make in the work force.

There are all sorts of possible reasons for that.

Besides, why should it be a matter for government unless it's a government job? An employee/employer relationship is a voluntary arrangement. Neither is forced into it. The employer is buying the employee's effort and the employee is selling it. If the employee doesn't like what the employee is willing to pay, the employee doesn't have to sell their labor.

To me, when you're in the realm of non government employers, any affirmative action is an attack upon liberty in terms of freedom of association and freedom with respect to who people choose to engage in commerce with.

I do not think that either Jews or Asians are considered "underrpresented minorities" for the purposes of "affirmative action" in college admissions. That's because they have no problem competing without having to have their ethnicity taken into account.

That's true. However, I don't buy into the theory though that every Asian is supposedly smarter then whites though. The reason why countries in Asia have such high test scores is because they teach their students through discipline and as if they were robots.

They go to school longer hours, more days, more strictness, more emphasis put on certain things (like math and science).

Whether that is a more effective way to run schooling in the long run remains to be seen.
And that is bad because? The American school system is a joke! We are more afraid to hurt little Bobbie's feeling then we are to promote healthy competition and emphasize the fact that each one of them is in fact different. Some are exceptional at math, science and English and some aren't! The cuddling has got it so kids that want to learn or can learn at a higher pace Don't!

Last edited:
WJ primarily attacks the Jews, because he is a Nazi/skin head! So yes he going against Jews first and foremost!

I don't believe WJ is a nazi/skin head. You may not agree with his views but he is certainly one of the more polite members of this board and certainly presents his views in a intelligent manner.
God your so fucking stupid! Its amazing when things are so obvious that even a 3 yr would pick up on, yet some retard can still miss the mark! Do some god damn research before you insert your foot in your mouth. WJ picked the name William Joyce as one of his favorite Nazi propagandist!

William Joyce, alias Lord Haw-Haw
D:\JAMES_~1\Fascism_and_Jewry.htm

Whatever the reason, "Asians" are represented like they are in elite universities because they earned it. That is not the case with all "non white" groups.

I agree.

My stance on Affirmative Action is mixed. It has it's merits but also has it's major flaws.

It is well unconstitutional, yet the government made a "special" exception for it. I think it was necessary at one time, but now I thing its well just unconstitutional! I am with justice Thomas on this one!

If those numbers are right, then that means Affirmative Action taken overboard or is it just a huge number of Asians and Jewish people have higher scores? :eusa_eh:

I don't believe that conclusion at all. I'd say what's happening is a huge number of Jewish and Asian families insist their children focus on what is important to them and encourage them to excel, whereas the plain old run of the mill white family in America just expects to get by or succeed simply because they're a white family in America that feels entitled to the best America has to offer without the additional effort.

And that is bad because? American school system is a joke! We are more afraid to hurt little Bobbie's feeling then we are to promote healthy competition and that each one of them is in fact different. Some are exception are some things and some aren't!

I was merely pointing out the differences you dumbfuck. I didn't state whether I agreed with our system being better or not.

William Joyce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whites.

Don't you mean Blacks and Hispanics?

Last edited:
It is well unconstitutional, yet the government made a "special" exception for it. I think it was necessary at one time, but now I thing its well just unconstitutional! I am with justice Thomas on this one!

unconstitutional? well... er... not really... sort of

Regents of the University of California v. Bakke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read Bakke, I am not talking about affirmative action for college strudents, since I know the law has said that quotas are unconstitution, but on a points system a minority can get a few points for well be a minority. That obviously assures him/her nothing, but it gives an unequal advantage.

Affirmative action goes against everything the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment was trying to prevent. As Justice Harlan penned in dissent in Plessy v Ferguson that the law is color blind! The equal protection clause prevents laws from appling to different groups separately and singling out any one group. I know there are exceptions to every amendment, such as you can't scream fire in a crowded building. However, for a government regulation like affirmative action must pass strict scrutiny! At the moment it utterly falls short of that very high bar!

William Joyce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whites.

LOL, very true. Actually you should be more specific on the blacks. African Americans are very unrepresented at colleges altogether. I read that African foreign exchange students make up a large portion of the blacks at college and these FES are count in a census as blacks.

Stupid people.

If it weren't for the legacy students, the whole place would be overrun with people who were way smarter than the average bear.

Depends really, women still don't get paid nearly the amount that men make in the work force.

Actually, that's a myth perpetuated by quite a few feminist groups. When comparing women with college degrees to men with college degrees, women under age 40 out-earn their male peers. Colleges are also having difficulty recruiting enough qualified males to balance out their female populations. It's all about choices.

I've always out-earned my male peers. And, my ex-husband, by a considerable margin.

William Joyce

Whites.

No. Go to the link and look at the stats. "Underrepresented," a term ripe for attack all by itself, means "as a percentage of the population." So, if blacks are 12 percent of the population, anything over is "overrepresented" and anything under is "underrepresented."

Whites , Blacks and Hispanics are all underrepresented according to the you and the link. Looks like their not enrolling by race.

Whites , Blacks and Hispanics are all underrepresented according to the you and the link. Looks like their not enrolling by race.

Oh, boy.

Blacks and Hispanics come close to their population numbers, a fact enabled by affirmative action. Call them "turbo boosted".

Jews and Asians outpace their population numbers, a fact enabled by the fact that they have high IQ's and aren't KEPT OUT by affirmative action. Call them "super-turbo boosted."

So the biggest screwed group is whites. Call them blocked from backing out of the driveway.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back