WHO'S racist? Here's a secret

The Founders called themselves "liberal". They were free market capitalists. They were anti slavery in principle.
George Washington was anti slavery in principle? But pro slavery in practice. There's a word for that.
Conveniently blacks weren’t human. Somewhere between us and apes

Another ill-educated left wing nutter.
How so? Explain how I’m wrong

You lefties don't have a very good track record of listening and learning. I'm more than likely wasting my time here.

You are basing this erroneous claim on the fact that the slaves in this country were once considered 2/5 of a person by our government correct? That can be the only answer that makes any sense at all.

First correction of your ignorant statement; the framers of the Constitution never ever anywhere stated that the slaves were between humans and apes. That's just bull shit YOU added.

Second correction of your ignorant statement; The states in the south realized that if they counted their slaves among their population, they could get a bigger representation in the US Government. they wanted that for a lot of reasons, mainly because they feared the overwhelming sentiment that slavery should be ended. If they had larger representation in government they could stave off making slavery illegal. They refused to budge and the founders knew it would be a stalemate and we'd have no country. They settled on counting, in the census, the slaves as 2/5 of a person for the purposes of state representation in government. The founders knew that the country needed to be unified, and that slavery was going to end, it was inevitable.

No where did they say that slaves were almost apes.

Educate yourself.

All living things are related and we are all animals. If blacks aren't 100% human then they are between us and monkeys or apes. Why is that so hard to understand? Where would you put them on the chart?

They were property like a dog or horse.

All progressives are racist... fact

They ARE in fact. Who thinks that Blacks and Hispanics are so inferior that they cannot make it in this world without the white man to aid them? Hint: It's not the GOP.
Eventhough the GOP has passed amnesty and refugee bills that the members of the gop now bitch about..

Irrelevant but whatever.
Not relevant but telling...That those bitching are from the far right...Nothing new to use interactions to determine one's thinking...

Absolutely irrelevant. Amnesty and dependence on government? They are not the same. Only government can give you amnesty, you can take care of yourself but you can't give yourself amnesty. Try to stick to the subject.

George Washington was anti slavery in principle? But pro slavery in practice. There's a word for that.

You lefties don't have a very good track record of listening and learning. I'm more than likely wasting my time here.

You are basing this erroneous claim on the fact that the slaves in this country were once considered 2/5 of a person by our government correct? That can be the only answer that makes any sense at all.

First correction of your ignorant statement; the framers of the Constitution never ever anywhere stated that the slaves were between humans and apes. That's just bull shit YOU added.

Second correction of your ignorant statement; The states in the south realized that if they counted their slaves among their population, they could get a bigger representation in the US Government. they wanted that for a lot of reasons, mainly because they feared the overwhelming sentiment that slavery should be ended. If they had larger representation in government they could stave off making slavery illegal. They refused to budge and the founders knew it would be a stalemate and we'd have no country. They settled on counting, in the census, the slaves as 2/5 of a person for the purposes of state representation in government. The founders knew that the country needed to be unified, and that slavery was going to end, it was inevitable.

Educate yourself.

All living things are related and we are all animals. If blacks aren't 100% human then they are between us and monkeys or apes. Why is that so hard to understand? Where would you put them on the chart?

I tried to educate you, I said at the beginning that I might be wasting my time. I was right. I can't fix stupid I guess.

Educate yourself.

I tried to educate you, I said at the beginning that I might be wasting my time. I was right. I can't fix stupid I guess.
2/5th human, less than man but more than monkey.

In fact there are republican today who still call them monkeys and apes. So who are you kidding? Remember those pics of barrack and Michelle?

I'm lyin... it's only a secret to those bucket heads on the far left.
The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
Gotta answer the door... be back!
What about current history? Do you choose to ignore the time in history where republicans became the party for white racists?

Isn’t that why all the hick states run by white republicans are the racists who want to fly the confederate flag and attend kkk rallies? Who are you trying to kid yourself?

The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
What about current history? Do you choose to ignore the time in history where republicans became the party for white racists?

Isn’t that why all the hick states run by white republicans are the racists who want to fly the confederate flag and attend kkk rallies? Who are you trying to kid yourself?
George Wallace at the schoolroom door, Jim Crow, slavery, etc. Dems have a rich history of racial abuse that carries on to this day. Witness The Great Society which Dem policies have produced in the black communities.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.
Where is this fantasy land you speak of? I dont see any of that shit happening.

That’s funny coming from the party of the Confederacy, the KKK, fdr, Robert Byrd, LBJ, Joe Biden, etc.

You are lying about the votes.

Many of the Democrats who b[voted against it because they thought it was a State's rightys issue & not Federal - not because of slavery.

Furthermore, the Southern Congressmen mostly had resigned. The South was not represented until several years after the Civil War.

That’s funny coming from the party of the Confederacy, the KKK, fdr, Robert Byrd, LBJ, Joe Biden, etc.
Not all Republicabs are rscist but if you are rsvist, you are most likely a Republican.

What went on in the 1960's is not the same as today.

Meh

If a racist is white in this day and age, they are more likely a republican. If the racist is black or Hispanic, they are more likely a democrat.

The percentage of blacks who are racist is MUCH higher than for any other group.

There a lot of examples out there but nowdays they hide that information in books and such. Let's get a lil closer to these days...It was Eisonhower's deal to push thru the Civil Rights Act. Not a democrat. LBJ said (I shit you not) "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Shit... that's a daisy, ain't it? Democrats have been embarking on a filthy trail of lies, equating any opposition to their welfare state to racism. Ole LBJ sure knew the ins and outs of black hearted racism. Before his crippling programs to ,help the blacks out, illegitimacy rates were 23% and rose in a frightening manner to 72% in not that much time at all.
Democratics that support ill conceived programs such as affirmative action tell the black people they are inferior and cannot succeed on a level playing field.

The examples go on and on and on... but I think I've made my point.
You are as racist fuck..

Tell me, where the FUCK is this level playing field???? In your racist little mind because it does not exist in this country.

Meh

If a racist is white in this day and age, they are more likely a republican. If the racist is black or Hispanic, they are more likely a democrat.

The percentage of blacks who are racist is MUCH higher than for any other group.
Advocating for equal rights for your race is not being racist.

I'm not racist, but today, I had to go get my black grapes myself. The wife called from work and asked me to go get her some black grapes so I said ok. My daughter called up and said she was coming over later so I asked if she would mind getting the black grapes. She wasn't sure what they were and I said well you know there's green ones and the purplish red ones and then black ones. She said she didn't know they had black grapes. I said yeah and do you know how to tell the black ones from the dark purple red ones? She said no. I said the black grapes have really big lips.

So I had to get get them myself.
Racism is not funny. Neither are your racial slurs.

Not all Republicabs are rscist but if you are rsvist, you are most likely a Republican.

Hey!!! I'm no rsvist!!

The Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.

The SOUTH celebrates the Confederate flag. Nothing wrong with it, it's just a flag. Used to make TV shows with it everywhere and no one Left or Right gave it second thought until a couple years ago when it was purposefully made the symbol of something bad. WHO denounces civil rights? I certainly don't. What about the rights of unborn infants?! Can't get any more civil than that.

WHO calls Lincoln a tyrant? More total rubbish. I never heard a person in my life call Lincoln a tyrant. More puerile stereotyping by The Old Slob. And it isn't xenophobic to simply defend your own borders and expect people wanting to live in this country AS citizens BE citizens! Illegal aliens are NOT a minority group, they are simply invading illegal aliens and a potential risk and threat. We don't know who they are or anything about these people. Out with them.

I'm not racist, but today, I had to go get my black grapes myself. The wife called from work and asked me to go get her some black grapes so I said ok. My daughter called up and said she was coming over later so I asked if she would mind getting the black grapes. She wasn't sure what they were and I said well you know there's green ones and the purplish red ones and then black ones. She said she didn't know they had black grapes. I said yeah and do you know how to tell the black ones from the dark purple red ones? She said no. I said the black grapes have really big lips.

Lighten up Francis.

Lighten up Francis.
I don't think so.

Forum List

Back