Who’s Looking Out For Black Americans?

1. It must be the Democrat Party, ‘cause that’s their claim to fame, isn’t it? They’re there for minorities!

And about time, too!

The party must be out to recompense black Americans for supporting slavery, blocking every anti-lynching bill that got to Congress. Of course, endorsing illegal immigration with the competition illegals present for blacks looking for work, well….it’s just a mistake.

2. And speaking of mistakes…

The greater mistake is in Democrat’s obliterating the educational opportunities of the black community in the way that bad parents allow their children to stay up late, or eat the wrong foods, as though they were pals, and not parents.
One glaring example is the senseless Obama ‘Promise Program’ that kept minority thugs and delinquents in school, restricting the opportunity for actual students to learn, and preventing teachers from teaching.

Here’s the result of Obama’s ‘educational’ policy: “In Tampa Bay, Fla., 66% of teachers said that the new policy did not make schools more orderly. In Santa Ana, Calif., as well, 66% of teachers said the new system was not working. In Denver, Colo., 75% of teachers said that the new system did not improve student behavior. In Madison, Wis., only 13% of teachers thought that discipline reform was having a positive effect. But in Baton Rouge, La., 60% of teachers said there was an increase in violence or violent threats from students, and in Syracuse, N.Y., two-thirds of teachers said they were worried about their safety at work.

…Marc Bruno, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day.... The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended — we don’t care what you say.’”

…. schools have become less respectful, more disorderly places for millions of students. The bitter irony is that the effort to limit the “school-to-prison pipeline” has likely only increased its flow.

The Obama administration issued “guidance” coercing school districts to second-guess their teachers’ judgment on how to maintain discipline and order. The Trump administration should rescind that mis-guidance, ….’” Obama admin made schools more dangerous: Column

3. What could be the explanation for the Democrat Party not focusing on the reason for the educational achievement gap between blacks and Hispanics, versus whites and Asian?

Things like this:
The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

Gee…..it’s almost as though the Democrats don’t believe their minority constituents are capable of living up to the same standards as they can…..
And wouldn't that be 'the bigotry of low expectations'?
This guy.

1590094843995.png

1. It must be the Democrat Party, ‘cause that’s their claim to fame, isn’t it? They’re there for minorities!

And about time, too!

The party must be out to recompense black Americans for supporting slavery, blocking every anti-lynching bill that got to Congress. Of course, endorsing illegal immigration with the competition illegals present for blacks looking for work, well….it’s just a mistake.

2. And speaking of mistakes…

The greater mistake is in Democrat’s obliterating the educational opportunities of the black community in the way that bad parents allow their children to stay up late, or eat the wrong foods, as though they were pals, and not parents.
One glaring example is the senseless Obama ‘Promise Program’ that kept minority thugs and delinquents in school, restricting the opportunity for actual students to learn, and preventing teachers from teaching.

Here’s the result of Obama’s ‘educational’ policy: “In Tampa Bay, Fla., 66% of teachers said that the new policy did not make schools more orderly. In Santa Ana, Calif., as well, 66% of teachers said the new system was not working. In Denver, Colo., 75% of teachers said that the new system did not improve student behavior. In Madison, Wis., only 13% of teachers thought that discipline reform was having a positive effect. But in Baton Rouge, La., 60% of teachers said there was an increase in violence or violent threats from students, and in Syracuse, N.Y., two-thirds of teachers said they were worried about their safety at work.

…Marc Bruno, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day.... The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended — we don’t care what you say.’”

…. schools have become less respectful, more disorderly places for millions of students. The bitter irony is that the effort to limit the “school-to-prison pipeline” has likely only increased its flow.

The Obama administration issued “guidance” coercing school districts to second-guess their teachers’ judgment on how to maintain discipline and order. The Trump administration should rescind that mis-guidance, ….’” Obama admin made schools more dangerous: Column

3. What could be the explanation for the Democrat Party not focusing on the reason for the educational achievement gap between blacks and Hispanics, versus whites and Asian?

Things like this:
The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

Gee…..it’s almost as though the Democrats don’t believe their minority constituents are capable of living up to the same standards as they can…..
And wouldn't that be 'the bigotry of low expectations'?
Personally I don't owe black Americans shit. Democratic Party, liberal college professors and liberal media have been pampering them for years. But I guess someone has to look out for them because they can't look after themselves. 70% of babies born out of wedlock, high crime and murder rate their neighborhoods, poor test scores because education not prioritized in these areas, live in public housing, children never see their father and have never seen an adult have a job.

9. “Poor black education is not preordained. Dr. Thomas Sowell has examined schools in New York City and student performance on the NY State English Language Arts Test in 2016-17. Thirty percent of Brooklyn's William Floyd elementary school third graders scored well below proficient in English and language arts, but at Success Academy charter school in the same building, only one did.

At William Floyd, 36% were below proficient, with 24% being proficient and none testing above proficient. By contrast, at Success Academy, only 17% of third graders were below proficient, with 70% being proficient and 11% being above proficient. Among Success Academy's fourth graders, 51% and 43%, respectively, scored proficient and above proficient, while their William Floyd counterparts scored 23% and 6%, respectively. Similar high performance can be found in some other Manhattan charter schools such as KIPP Infinity Middle School.

There's little question that many charter schools provide superior educational opportunities for black youngsters.

Black people cannot afford to buy into any attack on education alternatives. Charter schools across the nation offer a way out of the educational abyss.
Rotten Education Isn't Preordained

10. Trump ran to wrest American children from the clutches of the Liberal indoctrination industry...
"School choice: Trump picks billionaire Betsy DeVos, school voucher advocate, as education secretary" Trump picks billionaire Betsy DeVos, school voucher advocate, as education secretary

Trump, for school choice, Trump picks billionaire Betsy DeVos, school voucher advocate, as education secretary https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...3ebab6bcdd3_story.html?utm_term=.b990cddd44a8

Which party is better for the success of black Americans?
Neither.

Like I said you don't know anything about it

I told you to get lost.

Don’t make me break a nail on your noggin.

I'd love to see you try.

And I'll post wherever the fuck I want

\

Many Democrats sincerely believe that some students engage in bad behavior because of the legacy of slavery in our country.

They sincerely believe that showing love and respect and patience will help those students to improve their behavior.

If those Democrats tried to teach for one day in some public high schools, they would run out of those schools screaming for help and would never, ever again criticize parents and teachers who are begging for ways to discipline dangerous students.

Many Democrats sincerely believe that some students engage in bad behavior because of the legacy of slavery in our country.

They sincerely believe that showing love and respect and patience will help those students to improve their behavior.

If those Democrats tried to teach for one day in some public high schools, they would run out of those schools screaming for help and would never, ever again criticize parents and teachers who are begging for ways to discipline dangerous students.

Those Democrats must know that slavery was some eight generations back, and no one alive picked cotton except out of an aspirin bottle.

No....I don't believe they 'sincerely' believe it.....

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest. This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory. Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.' RICHARD BADALAMENTE

Maybe the Asian that started this thread concern herself to who is looking out for Asian Americans. 74 percent of them are democrats. Republicans have done nothing for Asians.

What have Republicans done for Black Americans?

I will wait
The Thread asks what Ds have done for Blacks.
So the question is what have democrats done for blacks. Well they've enslaved them, split up their families, forced them into hard labor, forbid them to vote, prevented them from having any free choice regarding anything, created ghettos for them to live in, made them alcoholics and junkies, kept them ignorant and uneducated, lynched them for imaginary offences. Shall I go on or is this enough for a start?

I will wait

The Dems have enslaved Blacks by convincing them they are eternal VICTIMS then creating a Welfare State to keep them dependent and controlled. That's all.
That has not happened. I know because I am black. But republicans wouldn't mind a return to slavery. That's why we aren't democrats. They would also like to remove Hispanics and return to the Asian exclusion policy that would rid us of the person who started this thread.

I assure you that if republicans had anything better for blacks we'd be republicans. But you don't and then you post this we are being convinced by democrats like we can't think for ourselves. That's sure to get you a whole lot of us leaving the democratic party to become republicans.

NOT!

I will wait
So the question is what have democrats done for blacks. Well they've enslaved them, split up their families, forced them into hard labor, forbid them to vote, prevented them from having any free choice regarding anything, created ghettos for them to live in, made them alcoholics and junkies, kept them ignorant and uneducated, lynched them for imaginary offences. Shall I go on or is this enough for a start?

A democrat signed the voting and civil rights act. Republicans had chances to do so and did not. All republicans do now is repeat the bullshit you just repeated and all of that is false.

I will wait
What have Democrats done for not just blacks, but minorities and the poor?

Educational opportunities
Small business set asides
Jobs programs
Healthcare
Housing
Food Stamps

Programs that enrage and are mocked by Conservative Americans

Maybe the Asian that started this thread concern herself to who is looking out for Asian Americans. 74 percent of them are democrats. Republicans have done nothing for Asians.

When I named the thread, clearly, I didn't mean you.

You are happy as a pig in .....clover, being a slave to the slavery party.

You can leave now.

I will wait

The Dems have enslaved Blacks by convincing them they are eternal VICTIMS then creating a Welfare State to keep them dependent and controlled. That's all.
That has not happened. I know because I am black. But republicans wouldn't mind a return to slavery. That's why we aren't democrats. They would also like to remove Hispanics and return to the Asian exclusion policy that would rid us of the person who started this thread.

I assure you that if republicans had anything better for blacks we'd be republicans. But you don't and then you post this we are being convinced by democrats like we can't think for ourselves. That's sure to get you a whole lot of us leaving the democratic party to become republicans.

NOT!

Proof ignorant blacks supporting the party that keeps them at the bottom:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

You must be quite a moron, huh?

Bet you get tired of everyone telling you that.

I will wait

NOT!

Proof ignorant blacks supporting the party that keeps them at the bottom:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

You must be quite a moron, huh?

Bet you get tired of everyone telling you that.
The fact is that Blacks started to realize about 10+ years ago that they needed someone to look down upon and so they started welcoming trespassers.

I will wait
Just putting things in perspective.

Republicans ridicule helping the unfortunate as “a plantation” while offering absolutely nothing
See post 54

Now it is your turn to show how much Republicans do for not only blacks, but minorities and the poor

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Those Democrats must know that slavery was some eight generations back, and no one alive picked cotton except out of an aspirin bottle."

Tell that to your republican buddies that keep talking about how the democratic party is the party of slavery. Now since the issue includes more than slavery you might be wise to make sure you don't get beat up by a white republican who blames you for COVID19.

Internalized racism is defined by Dr. Karen D. Pike as, the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated."

It must be the Democrat Party, ‘cause that’s their claim to fame, isn’t it? They’re there for minorities!

Asians are 5.6 percent of the American population and this fool talkS about blacks as minorities. And as she is supposed to be Korean, she's even a smaller minority in this country.

People of color who suffer from internalized racism believe and promote negative stereotypes of their own race. They will adopt white beliefs and thinking. This is the literal meaning of acting white and it has nothing to do with getting good grades or going to college.

When you are Asian and refer to a party helping blacks like you are not a minority yourself, you suffer from internalized racism and that is a mental condition that requires professional help.

Forum List

Back