Who's Going To Win the Super Bowl This Season ?

He dont throw with his foot. Stay tuned.
Apparently you've never thrown a football

1642626872347.png

Who gives a fuck....
:thankusmile: exactly.Only idiots do

andaronjim
:yes_text12::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

The NFL playoffs and superbowl is as much a dog and pony show as elections are,all rigged just like they are,every bit as phony and rigged as pro wrestling.anybody that cant see that still after all this time is blind and in denial mode,

They have it all planned for the Bucs to win the superbowl again because of Tom Brady same as last year.even with him gone his former owner appreciates what he did for him so he has the refs in their pockets as always.

I saw this article and why am I not surprised,it is ALWAYS the same thing in the playoffs everytime,,while with the patriots his team ALWAYS got the calls,and NEVER had bad calls go against them that were costly,where the other teams always did.

they want to make sure their boy gets to the superbowl and wins it again.,had this been any other quarterback there is no way in hell the refs make this bad call that assures the Bucs win. like the article says so well,ITS HARD ENOUGH TO BEAT BRADY WITHOUT THE REFS IN HIS CORNER.

sports.yahoo.com

Questionable roughing call helps Tom Brady, Bucs to first TD vs. Eagles

Brady's hard enough to beat in the playoffs without help from the refs.
sports.yahoo.com
sports.yahoo.com

expect more and more of these bad calls to go against the other teams that play them in the playoffs and the one that plays the superbowl and the Bucs get all the calls same as the cheatriots ALWAYS got all the calls and never bad calls against them.

Last edited:
The winner will be who they decided was going to win five years ago when the venue was picked.
:thankusmile:
Concerned American it is so cool to see someone else here who is capable of critical thinking and thinking outside the box. these morons who watch the playoffs and superbowl cant grasp reality that Tom Brady has the refs in his pockets. when it happens EVERY playoff game for decades where his team always gets the calls,the bad calls never go against his teams,and they ALWAYS go against the other teams at the most critical point in the game,it is so obvious to any thinking person,the NFL kisses bradys ass. to dismiss all those dozens of times as just a coincidence it happens so often it becomes rediclous to dismiss them as coincidences. these dumbasses cant think outside the box and accept that reality.

Its POSSIBLE though this year they might have it fixed for the Rams to win it all. with pro football back in LA and LA not having pro football for so long,,the refs want LA to have a winner,that was why they rigged it a few years ago for them to go to the superbowl same as they have rigged it for decades for the patriots to get there and win so many superbowls ..so it will be either the Bucs or the Rams,that you can take to the bank.

all these pesky facts are going to hurt the feelings of the trollboys and i will soon start seeing their thumbs down signs.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
@sealybobo
No problem for the Bucs. Bucs are # 1 team in the NFL in rushing defense, You don't run on the Bucs. Not anybody. Cam Akers ? Never even heard of him.

I'm calling this game a 50/50, as are the sportscasters.
Never heard of cam Akers! Stay tuned . You will . Tore his Achilles tendon in July , running hard today. Wow. Is it a bird , a plane ? ......superman...

:thankusmile: exactly.Only idiots do

andaronjim
:yes_text12::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

The NFL playoffs and superbowl is as much a dog and pony show as elections are,all rigged just like they are,every bit as phony and rigged as pro wrestling.anybody that cant see that still after all this time is blind and in denial mode,

They have it all planned for the Bucs to win the superbowl again because of Tom Brady same as last year.even with him gone his former owner appreciates what he did for him so he has the refs in their pockets as always.

I saw this article and why am I not surprised,it is ALWAYS the same thing in the playoffs everytime,,while with the patriots his team ALWAYS got the calls,and NEVER had bad calls go against them that were costly,where the other teams always did.

they want to make sure their boy gets to the superbowl and wins it again.,had this been any other quarterback there is no way in hell the refs make this bad call that assures the Bucs win. like the article says so well,ITS HARD ENOUGH TO BEAT BRADY WITHOUT THE REFS IN HIS CORNER.

sports.yahoo.com

Questionable roughing call helps Tom Brady, Bucs to first TD vs. Eagles

Brady's hard enough to beat in the playoffs without help from the refs.
sports.yahoo.com
sports.yahoo.com

expect more and more of these bad calls to go against the other teams that play them in the playoffs and the one that plays the superbowl and the Bucs get all the calls same as the cheatriots ALWAYS got all the calls and never bad calls against them.
If it were rigged it would have been Brady v Bellacheck.

@sealybobo
Never heard of cam Akers! Stay tuned . You will . Tore his Achilles tendon in July , running hard today. Wow. Is it a bird , a plane ? ......superman...
I saw that on ESPN this morning. He's a beast. Honestly, I root for Stafford. I was hoping last week he would lose and still be a loser in the playoffs but he's already done better than he ever did in Detroit so now we all know it wasn't him who sucked, it was Detroit.

But can he beat Brady or Aaron Rogers? We shall see. I can't wait.

@sealybobo
Mr Never Heard Of won't be much good against the # 1 rushing defense in the NFL. Derrick Henry had 36 total yards against that defense. Jonathn Taylor wasnt much better.

Cam Akers ? Who ? HA HA .

Mr Never Heard Of won't be much good against the # 1 rushing defense in the NFL. Derrick Henry had 36 total yards against that defense. Jonathn Taylor wasnt much better.

Cam Akers ? Who ? HA HA .
It is funny they are putting all their hopes on a guy who hasn't played in forever.

Did you hear who the Bucs have activated?

1642715301778.png

Take it from someone who calls it Gridiron and only started watching because some old bastard called Brady was burning up the field last season; Brady again.

Greetings from Oz.

Greg

Take it from someone who calls it Gridiron and only started watching because some old bastard called Brady was burning up the field last season; Brady again.

Greetings from Oz.

Greg
Well that didn't age well. Rams to go all the way???
Less than half a day. lol Is that a record??

Greg

No problem for the Bucs. Bucs are # 1 team in the NFL in rushing defense, You don't run on the Bucs. Not anybody. Cam Akers ? Never even heard of him.

I'm calling this game a 50/50, as are the sportscasters.
Hi guys. They are saying Aaron donald was the difference maker yesterday not Cam Aikers. Who dat?

Actually, quarterbacks DO throw with their foot. Their feet are essential in positioning themselves to throw, gaining leverage for the pass, and scrambling if they have to.
Like that Hail Mary he threw with seconds left? Don’t say he was lucky. You never say that when Brady does it.

I'll name a few possibilities >>

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills..............Tennessee Titans

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.
What about cinc?

Forum List

Back