Who's Going To Win the Super Bowl This Season ?

No . I pretty sure it the rams.
Rams - Dallas in the NFCC
(or Green Bay ) Home field advantage would go to GB particularly making a difference,

However, Arizona looks real so far -- historically a fizzler in crunch time.

AFC is totally up for grabs.....if I had tp make a guess....Buffalo.

Last edited:
Rams - Dallas in the NFCC
(or Green Bay ) Home field advantage would go to GB particularly making a difference,

However, Arizona looks real so far -- historically a fizzler in crunch time.

AFC is totally up for grabs.....if I had tp make a guess....Buffalo.
Good guess.

I'll name a few possibilities >>

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills..............Tennessee Titans

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.
I can't believe the Patriots could win their division
AFC west everyone has 5 wins.
AFC North is close too
Cardinals are 8-1

Right now I'd say Cardinals. If I had to bet money right now Arizona. Everyone else looks beatable. Stafford, Brady, Dallas. They all look good some weeks and other weeks not so much.

Cardinals only lost to the Packers. 21 to 24. It was close.

I can't believe the Patriots could win their division
AFC west everyone has 5 wins.
AFC North is close too
Cardinals are 8-1

Right now I'd say Cardinals. If I had to bet money right now Arizona. Everyone else looks beatable. Stafford, Brady, Dallas. They all look good some weeks and other weeks not so much.

Cardinals only lost to the Packers. 21 to 24. It was close.
Boy was I wrong

No . I pretty sure it the rams.
After getting 3 key players back on the field for the Bucs, 2 more guys just went down with injuries. Tristan Wirfs and Ryan Jensen. Both are pro bowl offensive linemen, who, if they dont play next sunday against the Rams, it could be the biggest stroke of luck the Rams ever got.

The Bucs offensive line has been good at protecting Tom Brady, but that was with their 3 pro bowlers all playing. With 2 of them out, Brady may not get the protection he's used to.

On the Bucs good point, they won 14 games this season despite being battered with injuries, and losing lots of key players. As it is now, Bucs will be without 2 top receivers - Antonio Brown, & Chris Godwin, and their 2 top running backs > Leonard Fournette & Ronald Jones.

After getting 3 key players back on the field for the Bucs, 2 more guys just went down with injuries. Tristan Wirfs and Ryan Jensen. Both are pro bowl offensive linemen, who, if they dont play next sunday against the Rams, it could be the biggest stroke of luck the Rams ever got.

The Bucs offensive line has been good at protecting Tom Brady, but that was with their 3 pro bowlers all playing. With 2 of them out, Brady may not get the protection he's used to.

On the Bucs good point, they won 14 games this season despite being battered with injuries, and losing lots of key players. As it is now, Bucs will be without 2 top receivers - Antonio Brown, & Chris Godwin, and their 2 top running backs > Leonard Fournette & Ronald Jones.

I'll name a few possibilities >>

Green Bay Packers...............Arizona Cardinals..............LA Rams.............Dallas Cowboys..........Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills..............Tennessee Titans

Different reasons for each team. I know Buffalo is only 5 & 2 right now, but you just can't ignore that whopping +105 net points of theirs. Titans are 5 & 2 too, but you cant ignore Derrick Henry.
I think the Bills will win the Super Bowl. Go Bills! :)

I'm pretty sure the bucs are going to meet one bad ass RB. And he is fresh and really hungry. Mr. Cam Akers... is a bad man .. and Tom Brady will be quivering when Aaron Donald, Von Miller, Greg Gaines , Jalen Ramsey and company are busting his ass... kupp... wow...

I'm pretty sure the bucs are going to meet one bad ass RB. And he is fresh and really hungry. Mr. Cam Akers... is a bad man .. and Tom Brady will be quivering when Aaron Donald, Von Miller, Greg Gaines , Jalen Ramsey and company are busting his ass... kupp... wow...
Stafford has a bad foot. That's not good.

No problem for the Bucs. Bucs are # 1 team in the NFL in rushing defense, You don't run on the Bucs. Not anybody. Cam Akers ? Never even heard of him.

I'm calling this game a 50/50, as are the sportscasters.

Despite these player injuries, Bucs keep on winning.

Forum List

Back