Who’s a 10?

Anyways, our mothers raised us generation xers to respect women. Don’t objectify them. Respect them. Treat them as equals. Partners. Bla bla. So they raised a generation of pussy men.

Respecting women is no excuse for whatever made YOU a pussy man.
I am not a pussy man I’m more of an ass man. Or tit man. Or even a Face man. All pussy is good i don’t judge them except for smell

.....Now take our sisters. Who raised them? Tough guys who did objectify women. They were the king of the castle. Head of the household. So women our age respect men like that. Not us pussies who were raised by liberal mothers. Who by the way married men who were the heads of their households.

Demonstrating AGAIN that you understand nothing about being a man. My sister could kick your pussy ass by herself, but growing up the mere suggestion of disrespect to her would bring a visit from my brothers and I. No one ever needed a second visit.
It took more than one of you? Pussies.

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.

no.
He wants men to not be men. This is what mothers did to us in the 70s, 80s and 90s that completely changed society. Women would say it’s better now but look at our fatherless problem. The two parent families are no more.

I watch my brother and his wife raise their two boys. Tough even for two people even if you have a lot of money. Now compare them to a poor woman trying to do it herself.

Anyways, our mothers raised us generation xers to respect women. Don’t objectify them. Respect them. Treat them as equals. Partners. Bla bla. So they raised a generation of pussy men.

Now take our sisters. Who raised them? Tough guys who did objectify women. They were the king of the castle. Head of the household. So women our age respect men like that. Not us pussies who were raised by liberal mothers. Who by the way married men who were the heads of their households.

My parents were older, the previous generation. I think that really, really benefited me.

But yes, my wife and I have seen how hard it is to raise ONE child with TWO parents and decent money.

And yes, we do see that single mothers are really set up to fail.
The main point I wanted to make was baby boomers like unkotare were raised to be total pussies.

Unkotare was a wrestler. I can’t imagine with his personality he had many friends in the team. What guy doesn’t objectify women?

And unkotare defends trump. A guy who said he grabs women’s pussies. Funny I can’t locker room talk here but he gave trump a pass. Another example of conservatives holding us liberals to a higher standard.

I would bet that Unkotare did not support that locker room talk. To be fair.

And yes to the baby boomer males being raised badly.
Ok he overlooked it.

Actually he claims he didn’t vote for trump

1612043154321.png

Bridget Moynahan

There it is again. What grown man talks about getting a "boner"? It's embarrassing to witness.
I was walking my dog the other day and after I was going to Belarus to get laid. I had such a boner and it was rubbing in a way while I was thinking about what I was going to do to her.

Oh sorry bro. I meant What I was going to do with her. Not do to her. Real men don’t talk that way. Except for every man I know. Maybe you’re not a real man?

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.

no.
He wants men to not be men. This is what mothers did to us in the 70s, 80s and 90s that completely changed society. Women would say it’s better now but look at our fatherless problem. The two parent families are no more.

I watch my brother and his wife raise their two boys. Tough even for two people even if you have a lot of money. Now compare them to a poor woman trying to do it herself.

Now take our sisters. Who raised them? Tough guys who did objectify women. They were the king of the castle. Head of the household. So women our age respect men like that. Not us pussies who were raised by liberal mothers. Who by the way married men who were the heads of their households.

My parents were older, the previous generation. I think that really, really benefited me.

But yes, my wife and I have seen how hard it is to raise ONE child with TWO parents and decent money.

And yes, we do see that single mothers are really set up to fail.
Settle this for unkotare and I. Have you ever heard a guy say “oh what I wouldn’t do to that” when they saw a pretty woman?

Have you ever heard a guy say, “ boy what I would do with her”

In my experience guys dont talk like that. They say what I wouldnt do to that, not with that.

Forum List

Back