Who’s a 10?

Who’s the second one?
Kelly Ripa's Daughter Lola Consuelos
kelly-ripa-daughter-college-1-instagram-a.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw a Jennifer lopez commercial. What a beauty. I’m sure in person I could find some flaw that would drop her to a 9 or 8 but just from what we see on tv, Shes perfect. Even for her age. Who else is a ten?

Arianna grande, Rihanna, Angelina Jolie, Chanel west coast, Jennifer Lawrence,

And for the ladies and gay guys, who are some guys you think are tens? Check out angel garza in the wwe. I’m not gay but I can tell he’s a stud.
I don't know about Angela Jolie because I like a little meat on the bones.

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.

no.
He wants men to not be men. .....

MEN are not little boys, fool.
Which do you prefer fag?

How old are you? And you’ve ‘chosen’ not to marry? Confirmed bachelor? Yeah, that’s what people used to call your sort in polite company. Keep pretending you are interested in females. Everyone really, really believes you.

It is possible to appreciate beautiful women without completely objectifying and dehumanizing them. It really is ok to grow up.

no.

Which do you prefer fag?

How old are you? And you’ve ‘chosen’ not to marry? Confirmed bachelor? Yeah, that’s what people used to call your sort in polite company. Keep pretending you are interested in females. Everyone really, really believes you.
No one would marry me I snore really loud

no.

Which do you prefer fag?

No one would marry me I snore really loud

Yeah, that’s why. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back