whoopis granddaughter getting free pass because she related to whoopie

I read the entire article, and your thread title doesn't make any sense.

What did I miss?

On the ABC show, which premiered July 11 and airs its third episode Monday night, cast members withhold their identity and costars have to guess which A-lister is their kin. If they name the correct one, the person whose identity is revealed is eliminated.

Why aren’t you complaining about the other contestants getting a free pass?

So white contestants on the show who are related to celebrities are not getting a “”free pass”?

You'd have to ask the OP, I was merely tossing out a possible reason the OP might think Whoopi's granddaughter would be getting a "free pass."

Hell, if all of the contestants are playing by the same rules, I'm not sure what the OP means by "free pass."

You'd have to ask the OP, I was merely tossing out a possible reason the OP might think Whoopi's granddaughter would be getting a "free pass."

Hell, if all of the contestants are playing by the same rules, I'm not sure what the OP means by "free pass."
because she whoopis grandaughter and hollywood is already calling trying to get her in the buisness/ read the article.

Look at everyone of her threads, there is a common theme to them.

Good god! Look at this pair of hags and their trash tattoos. No matter how much money they spend on dresses and manicures, they still end up looking like this. :laugh:

goldberg-granddaughter-02.jpg

I read the entire article, and your thread title doesn't make any sense.

What did I miss?

Maybe it was just poorly worded. I see what you're saying.

I took it to mean she is being made famous and competing for lots of money just because she is related to someone. She didn't earn her fame or attention, she got it just for being born.

But that's how alot of people are now. It used to be you were only famous for doing something great, inventing something, being highly intelligent, created some great art, a good actor and so on. Now you can be famous just being related to someone or saying some dumb shit on TikTok. No one really earns their fame and fortune anymore

Maybe it was just poorly worded. I see what you're saying.

I took it to mean she is being made famous and competing for lots of money just because she is related to someone. She didn't earn her fame or attention, she got it just for being born.

But that's how alot of people are now. It used to be you were only famous for doing something great, inventing something, being highly intelligent, created some great art, a good actor and so on. Now you can be famous just being related to someone or saying some dumb shit on TikTok. No one really earns their fame and fortune anymore
If you read the link, it is a stupid game show with relatives of famous people and you have to guess who they are related to.

The OP is outraged that someone who is not only liberal but black is on the show

Which is the whole point of the show and is the same for every contestant

Well, that's pretty much exactly what it is.

I just think it's silly to single out Goldberg's granddaughter, though, especially considering that someone's created an entire game show around the concept. Goldberg's kin is just one of many...

"Famous" is relative.

I was recognized in Penn Station a couple of years ago by someone I'd never met. He recognized me from a photo in an industry magazine some years back. Just this past month, while giving my name to a hotel clerk while checking in tp cover the Mecum auto auction in Orlando, someone overheard me talking to the clerk and asked "You're Steve So-And-So?"

In even smaller circles, I'm known to be a descendant of one of the wives of King Henry VIII.

Despite all of that, though, I still can't get decent parking in downtown St. Augustine on a weekend...

On the ABC show, which premiered July 11 and airs its third episode Monday night, cast members withhold their identity and costars have to guess which A-lister is their kin. If they name the correct one, the person whose identity is revealed is eliminated.

Why aren’t you complaining about the other contestants getting a free pass?
Wait, they are calling Whoopi Goldberg "A-list"?!!!!

Well, that's pretty much exactly what it is.

I just think it's silly to single out Goldberg's granddaughter, though, especially considering that someone's created an entire game show around the concept. Goldberg's kin is just one of many...

"Famous" is relative.

I was recognized in Penn Station a couple of years ago by someone I'd never met. He recognized me from a photo in an industry magazine some years back. Just this past month, while giving my name to a hotel clerk while checking in tp cover the Mecum auto auction in Orlando, someone overheard me talking to the clerk and asked "You're Steve So-And-So?"

In even smaller circles, I'm known to be a descendant of one of the wives of King Henry VIII.

Despite all of that, though, I still can't get decent parking in downtown St. Augustine on a weekend...
But Progs can leave people alone. No, they cannot.

Forum List

Back