whoopie goldberg think the black commuity has to educate everyone else

Don't like a single movie she's ever done, don't think she's funny, relevant, or pretty, and I hope she crawls back up inside whatever cow's ass she crawled out of.
my mom only has sister act and thats it. i dont watch it myself.

Bill is right. Two national anthems is stupid and divisive, and he is correct about the separate graduations going back to segregation.
He is fairly left of center, but if he can see it, anybody should be able to see it.
the american national anthemr is the only one we should have. we all americans not colors .

excuse me . this high school drop out ungreat full celebrity brat thinks she's going to reducate people? just becaue she crawled back years later got a ged and an honorey degree because of your celebrity statue. what intitlement. i'm so sick intired of her oppresive nonsense. if she was so oppressed she would not be the celebrity with all the money she has. hypocirital witch., cant stand whoopie. i ust happen to comer acorrs this in the news i dont watch the view.

Yeah, when the Republicans' whole philosophy is keep them under-educated to keep them malleable and easy to manipulate, why would you want anyone educating people?

Both are like the blind squirrel who occasionally find a nut but overall they are just self promoters who will say whatever they think will get them attention for a day.
the view always make people mad . just bunch of mean old hags. they need to quir sticiking in all the new articles all them geez.

Considering black behavior, riots, never-ending crime, usual lack of education and intelligence, does this nasty skank really believe blacks have anything useful to teach anyone? What a fucking laugh.

excuse me . this high school drop out ungreat full celebrity brat thinks she's going to reducate people? just becaue she crawled back years later got a ged and an honorey degree because of your celebrity statue. what intitlement. i'm so sick intired of her oppresive nonsense. if she was so oppressed she would not be the celebrity with all the money she has. hypocirital witch., cant stand whoopie. i ust happen to comer acorrs this in the news i dont watch the view.
I wonder if it will be integral calculus or if it will be differential calculus that she teaches in order to educate other races.....anyone?

Jo

Wot?

R.jpeg

If it isn't fatal beauty or burglar I don't want to see or hear whoopie.

Pretty much everything she is says is only said so she can get paid attention to. And she is skewed only towards left/women/liberal/racist thoughts and words.

I think all those years on that awful woman talk show ruined what little sensibilities she had left.

Considering black behavior, riots, never-ending crime, usual lack of education and intelligence, does this nasty skank really believe blacks have anything useful to teach anyone? What a fucking laugh.
i just read they have smaller brains and less brain cells the most races. that explains a lot.

If it isn't fatal beauty or burglar I don't want to see or hear whoopie.

Pretty much everything she is says is only said so she can get paid attention to. And she is skewed only towards left/women/liberal/racist thoughts and words.

I think all those years on that awful woman talk show ruined what little sensibilities she had left.
and she is so wrong with the rest of her hag clan.

Forum List

Back