Whoopie Goldberg defends Biden I don't want Joe to stop kissing and smelling women's hair

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Whoopi Goldberg Defends Biden: ‘I Don’t Want Joe to Stop’ Kissing and Smelling Women’s Hair
Monday on ABC’s “The View,” co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain and Joy Behar defended former Vice President Joe Biden in the wake of former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores’ claim he inappropriately touched and kissed her in 2014 at a campaign rally.

Ever notice these leftist tards loathe over sexual criminals , the support and love them. But let some normal guy say just words " pussy grab" and omg these same pos hypocritical douches are the same twats who go arounnd screaming rape when a man looks to long, the same twats that want a mans wanker than scream rape when she thinks he did her wrong..... yeah I wouldnn't touch a female democratic b***h if you paid me annd I was a guy no thanks. you can keep that mental case chit.

These are your MSM C****Ts who take words from Trump and twist it into every possible lie they could dream up. ...

Whoopi Goldberg Defends Biden: ‘I Don’t Want Joe to Stop’ Kissing and Smelling Women’s Hair
Monday on ABC’s “The View,” co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain and Joy Behar defended former Vice President Joe Biden in the wake of former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores’ claim he inappropriately touched and kissed her in 2014 at a campaign rally.
Ever notice these leftist tards loathe over sexual criminals , the support and love them. But let some normal guy say just words " pussy grab" and omg these same pos hypocritical douches are the same twats who go arounnd screaming rape when a man looks to long, the same twats that want a mans wanker than scream rape when she thinks he did her wrong..... yeah I wouldnn't touch a female democratic b***h if you paid me annd I was a guy no thanks. you can keep that mental case chit.
These are your MSM C****Ts who take words from Trump and twist it into every possible lie they could dream up. ...

You'll never hear of a louder protest and defense of anyone than that coming from a liberal like Whoopi, they throw an eternal blind eye to it yet can't let go of a few words said in PRIVATE bragging and nothing more to a fellow almost 15 years ago of women allegedly willing to win a contest. Yet somehow we find the kingpin of the biggest woman predation and sexual predator of Hollywood USA, a virtual EMPIRE and industry of sexual abuse Harvey Weinstein somehow ends up right in the middle thick of it with who else?

The DEMOCRATS of course. And with a free pass as always. Nothing to see there either.

Harvey-Weinstein-Hillary-Clinton-Scumbags.jpg
hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-huma-abedin-dinner.jpg
harvey-weinstein-chuck-schumer-barack-obama.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back