Who'll Be The First GOP Candidate To Play The Race-Card Against Trump Tonight?...

Who'll be the first GOP candidate to play the Race-Card against Trump

• Scott Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ben Carson

• Ted Cruz

• Marco Rubio

• Chris Christie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Look for some of the frauds in tonight's debate to steal a page from the Democrat playbook. So who's it gonna be. Who'll throw the Race-Card down first?

Last edited:
The race card needs to be played, because we know the Democrats will play it to the hilt in the general election & the Republican candidate needs to hit that shit right back in their face.

Look for some of the frauds in tonight's debate to steal a page from the Democrat playbook. So who's it gonna be. Who'll throw the Race-Card down first?

LOL...How to do some petty shit:

step 1: Say that someone else does it
Step 2: Do that thing yourself
Step 3: tell everyone you did it only because someone else does it
Step 4: Profit

If Jeb steps out of line....:eusa_doh:Its ugly!

Lindsey is getting knocked out if he tries to attack Trump.
Maybe Trump will pull Lindseys LGBT card?

I don't think anyone will play the race card today.They're all trying to get to the next stage, especially the early debate 7. Today people want to know what platform each candidate is pushing.

It will be the moderator Chris Wallace who will play the race card on Trump, specically the Mexican race card.

It will be the moderator Chris Wallace who will play the race card on Trump, specically the Mexican race card.

Chris Wallace is the mod? I hope Rupert Murdoch checked his questions personally!

That guy is a bit on the dangerous side. He tends to provoke people at will.

erilox.jpg

I'm naming the dentist who killed that lion as my Secretary of the Interior.

Forum List

Back