Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?" (poll)

Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?"

• Trump

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Biden

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
Trump is making decisions with his threatening and cajoling manner. He made 0 decisions for 2 months even though he had the information. He denied that there was a problem and blamed the Dems for a "hoax" and our country lost valuable time.
1. Threatening and cajoling is not making decisions. The governors make the decision to safely and responsibly allow people to get back to work.
2. Trump's daily briefings show that he has a handle on the response, including making sure that there were enough ventilators and hospital beds available.
3. China and the WHO said that there was no problem, and that there was "no human to human transmission". So who lied about the problem?
4. Trump called the dems fake outrage and constant criticisms a "hoax". Yet when TYrump imposed the travel ban from China the dams called it "xenophobia", and now call it a good move, so whose response was more responsible? Trump's response was the right move, especially compared to the EU.

Your faux outrage is just partisan politics in an election year.

Your pain is palpable as Dopey Donald Trump's insanity moves him closer to the exit every day.

Who is going to beat "Dopey Donald"? Please say Joe Biden.
That's who is going to beat him.

old senile Joe doesn't even know what state he is in, cannot put a logical sentence together and likes to fondle little girls. He has zero chance.

Keep fantasizing. The November election will jolt you back to reality.

I think the jolt will hit you, not me. Biden and one of the crazy far left dem females have zero change against Trump and Pence. ZERO. The american voters are not as dumb as CNN thinks they are.

It is very likely that the GOP will also hold the senate and take back the house. Pelosi is doing everything possible to ensure that.
Biden is about to beat trumps ass. You guys don't seem to understand that. trumps leadership has been piss poor and he has not made things better now than it was before he got there. The senators who chose to not have a trial are going to catch hell this fall and you ain't going to get the house back. Pelosi has done a great job. You apparently only get your information from the RWM and they are making things up.

trump is about to get destroyed by an ad campaign like no other. You just don't know what is about to slap trump in the upcoming months. More Americans have died in the last 7 weeks, less than 2 months, than died during the Korean war. We are now over 38,000 dead, that's more than 3 times the number that died during H1N1, with approximately 90 times fewer cases. And this along with impeachment has you believing that Biden has no chance. You are out of your mind.
Biden is going to be tied in with the Chinese. It does not matter what you say.
No he isn't. Not in sane America.

Biden was part of handling two pandemics and combines fewer people died than have done during this one.

I just read thru the H1N1 response from the government. BO & Sleazy Joe didn't do much if anything.
The summary says that Obama and Biden didn't do anything to reduce the infections and death toll.
There were 61m cases of the Swine Flu, that's 61,000,000 compared to 735,000 US cases for COVID so far.
Too bad that is incorrect. 12,000 died during H1N1, More than 34,000 are dead so far from COVID19.

and 60,000 died from the annual flu last year alone. you have the facts wrong on H1N1, 12,000 died from that before obozo did anything at all about it, or even acknowledged that it was here.

Do you find it funny that the CDC stats for March 2020 show zero deaths from the flu? They are lying to us, wake up.
No, I don't have it wrong. Nobody has to die from the annual flu. The reason people do is because they don't get vaccinated. When we can say this about COVID19, let me know. I am wide awake and don't need a sleepwalking conservative dreaming about how this is less harmful than the flu telling me anything.

some flu deaths are because anti-vaxers believe the stupidity that is put out by the fringe media. Most of them are people who get the vaccine but still catch a milder case of the flu and die because they have lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or something else.

we are now seeing that the mortality rate from confirmed covid cases in healthy people is much less than half of 1%.

hydroxycloroquine has been shown as an effective mediine to defeat covid. But the problem is that it is very cheap and has gone generic so big pharma cannot make billions on it and therefore cannot send billions to the DNC. That is the only reason that it is not being used world wide to defeat this virus.

follow the money, it will lead you to the truth.

Follow the filthy lucre and you will find Dopey Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

show us how. Neither has any financial interest in hydroxycholoroquine or any big pharma. but the DNC does, Pelosi does, Schumer does, Soros does.

Yes, lets follow the money and always leads back to corrupt democrats or one world order assholes.

When we follow the money, trump sits besides Michael Cohen in prison.

Trump is making decisions with his threatening and cajoling manner. He made 0 decisions for 2 months even though he had the information. He denied that there was a problem and blamed the Dems for a "hoax" and our country lost valuable time.
1. Threatening and cajoling is not making decisions. The governors make the decision to safely and responsibly allow people to get back to work.
2. Trump's daily briefings show that he has a handle on the response, including making sure that there were enough ventilators and hospital beds available.
3. China and the WHO said that there was no problem, and that there was "no human to human transmission". So who lied about the problem?
4. Trump called the dems fake outrage and constant criticisms a "hoax". Yet when TYrump imposed the travel ban from China the dams called it "xenophobia", and now call it a good move, so whose response was more responsible? Trump's response was the right move, especially compared to the EU.

Your pain is palpable as Dopey Donald Trump's insanity moves him closer to the exit every day.

old senile Joe doesn't even know what state he is in, cannot put a logical sentence together and likes to fondle little girls. He has zero chance.

I think the jolt will hit you, not me. Biden and one of the crazy far left dem females have zero change against Trump and Pence. ZERO. The american voters are not as dumb as CNN thinks they are.

It is very likely that the GOP will also hold the senate and take back the house. Pelosi is doing everything possible to ensure that.
Biden is about to beat trumps ass. You guys don't seem to understand that. trumps leadership has been piss poor and he has not made things better now than it was before he got there. The senators who chose to not have a trial are going to catch hell this fall and you ain't going to get the house back. Pelosi has done a great job. You apparently only get your information from the RWM and they are making things up.

trump is about to get destroyed by an ad campaign like no other. You just don't know what is about to slap trump in the upcoming months. More Americans have died in the last 7 weeks, less than 2 months, than died during the Korean war. We are now over 38,000 dead, that's more than 3 times the number that died during H1N1, with approximately 90 times fewer cases. And this along with impeachment has you believing that Biden has no chance. You are out of your mind.

Why would Biden be tied to the Chinese? You make no sense. Biden has enough sense to recognize that China is an important player and has to be dealt with as such. It was Trump who has brought China to its current position as he chased our trading partners right into China's lap.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden was part of handling two pandemics and combines fewer people died than have done during this one.

I just read thru the H1N1 response from the government. BO & Sleazy Joe didn't do much if anything.
The summary says that Obama and Biden didn't do anything to reduce the infections and death toll.
There were 61m cases of the Swine Flu, that's 61,000,000 compared to 735,000 US cases for COVID so far.
Too bad that is incorrect. 12,000 died during H1N1, More than 34,000 are dead so far from COVID19.
What is incorrect?
FACT: "There were 61m cases of the Swine Flu, that's 61,000,000 compared to 735,000 US cases for COVID so far."
FACT: "BO & Sleazy Joe didn't do much, if anything."
H1N1 had fewer deaths only because it was not as deadly, the lower number of COVID infections shows that the shutdown is working as intended.
The fact that thus far almost triple the number have died from COVID19 than did from H1N1 with far fewer cases is evidence of the incorrectness of your commentary.

My point is that your pointing to BO & Biden's handling of H1N1 as better management than Trump's handling of COVID is utter bullshit.
1. Biden and Obama did nothing to mitigate the spread of H1N1, which is why 61,000,000 Americans got the disease.
2. The reason why H1N1 had much lower US deaths is that H1N1 is a much milder disease than COVID. COVID isn't a flu, COVID is a "deadly viral pneumonia"
3. So please don't try to tell us that Biden makes the sun come up every morning, we know Biden has nothing to do with it.

China will get the blame. An act of war. But do we blow each other up?

What is incorrect?
FACT: "There were 61m cases of the Swine Flu, that's 61,000,000 compared to 735,000 US cases for COVID so far."
H1N1 had fewer deaths only because it was not as deadly, the lower number of COVID infections shows that the shutdown is working as intended.
The fact that thus far almost triple the number have died from COVID19 than did from H1N1 with far fewer cases is evidence of the incorrectness of your commentary.

My point is that your pointing to BO & Biden's handling of H1N1 as better management than Trump's handling of COVID is utter bullshit.
1. Biden and Obama did nothing to mitigate the spread of H1N1, which is why 61,000,000 Americans got the disease.
2. The reason why H1N1 had much lower US deaths is that H1N1 is much milder than COVID, which isn't a flu, COVID is a "deadly viral pneumonia"
3. Please don't try to tell us that Biden makes the sun come up every morning, we know Biden has nothing to do with it.
You are lying. I will tell you that Biden makes the sun rise as long as you try telling us trump created the earth. There is no excuse for this, and what Obama did is documented so I would suggest you drop the right wing lies before you get embarrassed. Obama and Biden did a far better job than trump. Period.

Only among you wackos. It has been proven that China did not create this and in fact the virus got to New York from Europe.

Trump by all means, Biden does not even know what day it is
That's a lie.
This is NOT a LIE...
Six times Biden described major events in his life that never happened
Joe Biden claimed twice recently that he met with Parkland, Florida, shooting survivors when he was vice president, despite the fact FACT: that he was already out of office when the attack took place.
1) Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan
He later referred to “the superhighway of terror between Pakistan and Afghanistan where my helicopter was forced down.”
FACT: The helicopter actually landed to wait out a snowstorm, according to the Associated Press.
2) Biden said he was a coal miner
“I hope you won’t hold it against me, but I am a hard-coal miner, anthracite coal, Scranton, Pennsylvania,” Biden said
FACT: Hell, I might be president now if it weren't for the fact I said I had an uncle who was a coal miner. Turns out I didn't have anybody in the coal mines, you know what I mean? I tried that crap — it didn't work,” he said during an interview with Jon Stewart.
3) Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq
"inside the Green Zone, where I have been seven times and shot at.”
a Biden campaign aide told the Hill that the then-senator was staying at a hotel in the Green Zone when a mortar landed several hundred yards away.
4) Biden said he called Slobodan Milošević a “damn war criminal” to his face
John Ritch, a senate aide who attended the Milošević meeting, told the Post he did not recall Biden making such a dramatic pronouncement.
5. Biden said he participated in sit-ins at segregated restaurants and movie theaters
When Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race amid his plagiarism scandal, he said the extent of his civil rights participation was working at an all-black swimming pool for a summer in college.
6. Biden said he criticized President George W. Bush during lengthy private meetings in the Oval Office
Bush aides told Fox News in 2009 that they did not recall Biden ever meeting alone with the president or making such a comment.
trump has told over 16,000 lies as president. I know Biden is not perfect but he is way, way better than trump.
List the unique lies because idiots like you count when other people report so-called LIES... and then these are repeated.
List each of the UNIQUE lies, not the repeated lies.. but the UNIQUE first time the "Lie" was as I've done with Biden above.
Remember I listed the unique BIDEN LIE... NOT how many times it was repeated by Biden.... which guessing I would say these above
six lies were repeated 1,000s of times!

How many times did Biden/Obama repeat this LIE:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children."
Easily hundreds of times Biden/Obama repeated this lie!
OH note by the way the comment by the architect of the ACA, Gruber (the guy who said” Stupidity of voter passed ACA” (Gruber was talking about you!!!) in Nov 2016, using data from the Census Bureau, estimated that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014. This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.

never46million.png

What is incorrect?

2. The reason why H1N1 had much lower US deaths is that H1N1 is much milder than COVID, which isn't a flu, COVID is a "deadly viral pneumonia"
3. Please don't try to tell us that Biden makes the sun come up every morning, we know Biden has nothing to do with it.
You are lying. I will tell you that Biden makes the sun rise as long as you try telling us trump created the earth. There is no excuse for this, and what Obama did is documented so I would suggest you drop the right wing lies before you get embarrassed. Obama and Biden did a far better job than trump. Period.
You can make all the bullshit statements you want, without proof, they are "opinions".
You have your opinions and I have mine. We'll vote in November and see what happens.

Only among you wackos. It has been proven that China did not create this and in fact the virus got to New York from Europe.
Sorry. We are all peasants. If I were to push this came from Africa, which is way behind modern people in civilization it would be a feasible and logical conclusion of possibility. Hygiene and massive pollution and poverty would bring belief to the masses of the world if pushed by the globalists. But they push other things. Like White Race...all day long. They themselves are white. But they fear the ones who can destroy them.

At present the 538 poll shows that Trump's approval and disapproval are both about 48%.

Those numbers are very partisan with both parties disagreeing.

So lets look at it differently.
Since Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic", and now supports it.
Who would you rather as president to manage the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?
(hint: remember the Obamacare rollout and how well that went?)
Biden.

You thought Trump was going to be Impeached, Convicted and Removed and you thought Richmond, Texas was some town outside Dallas, so my point?

When you proclaim Trump is going to lose then my bet is the opposite seeing you have been wrong so many times in the past.

Also H1N1 is not the same as the Covid-19 and shouldn't be compared to each other when Covid-19 is a virus that can develop into pneumonia.

There are lies and there are WHOPPERS.
The fact that China created the COVID pandemic is more than proven. So I can prove who the liar is, its IM2.

Prove that COVID did NOT create/start this pandemic.

What is incorrect?

Hey... Biden was endorsed by the person who in his OWN WORDS and here they are what Obama said on his nomination:
..“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.
The Omniscient Obama... the ...God...
Newsweek editor Evan Thomas brought adulation over President Obama’s Cairo speech to a whole new level on Friday, declaring on MSNBC: "I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
So someone that hates Trump as much as you do must believe Obama is a God and Biden has been chosen by god...Right?
I mean Obama said his nomination slowed oceans rising and his nomination began healing the earth.

and 60,000 died from the annual flu last year alone. you have the facts wrong on H1N1, 12,000 died from that before obozo did anything at all about it, or even acknowledged that it was here.

Do you find it funny that the CDC stats for March 2020 show zero deaths from the flu? They are lying to us, wake up.
No, I don't have it wrong. Nobody has to die from the annual flu. The reason people do is because they don't get vaccinated. When we can say this about COVID19, let me know. I am wide awake and don't need a sleepwalking conservative dreaming about how this is less harmful than the flu telling me anything.

some flu deaths are because anti-vaxers believe the stupidity that is put out by the fringe media. Most of them are people who get the vaccine but still catch a milder case of the flu and die because they have lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, or something else.

we are now seeing that the mortality rate from confirmed covid cases in healthy people is much less than half of 1%.

hydroxycloroquine has been shown as an effective mediine to defeat covid. But the problem is that it is very cheap and has gone generic so big pharma cannot make billions on it and therefore cannot send billions to the DNC. That is the only reason that it is not being used world wide to defeat this virus.

There has not been anything that proves hydroxycloroquine has been effective.

So it's like this, you can go get COVID19 if you want. You can go through all that sickness and suffering, come out alive and talk that 1 percent mortality bullshit all you want, but when you get it, you suffer for days and that is just something I choose to avoid.

the only thing that proves it works are cases of survival after taking it. Ask the black democrat state representative from Michigan if it works. Ask Dr Segal if it saved the life of his 96 year old father.

I don't want to get it either, but neither do I want to get flu, a cold, pneumonia, cancer, or any other disease that could put my life in danger.

The Chinese created this, they are responsible. the world has overreacted because the WHO lied about it for months. Now the anti-america democrats are trying to use it as a political weapon to hurt trump in november.

This crap needs to stop, we need the country back at work and we need to cancel our debt to China for the amount that this has cost the USA.
I don't have to ask the black anyone. The medical profession at large has not endorsed this medicine as a cure.

yep, because its cheap, available, and generic. Big pharma cannot make billions from it, so it must not work.

I am surprised at how naive you are about how this works.

The vaccine would be free so the only payer would be the government and they only pay the low bid. The fact is that hydroxycloroquine has not been proven to work.

LIE...
Good News: Man Dying from Wuhan Coronavirus Was Given Hydroxychloroquine and Survived

I cast my ballot for Biden because I believe the media would be far less influential with Biden at the helm. Trump immediately lost the high ground to the media by at first making Pence the point man on the issue.
The "news" media sank in mud the day Trump tossed his hat in the ring.

The media brought attention to Trump's putrid behavior, misinformation campaign and lack of knowledge about governing.
Thanks for admitting you didn't use any Smart Phone Apps when Trump threw his hat in the race.
Now try to post facts.

show us how. Neither has any financial interest in hydroxycholoroquine or any big pharma. but the DNC does, Pelosi does, Schumer does, Soros does.

Yes, lets follow the money and always leads back to corrupt democrats or one world order assholes.

Remove the masks and it is Dopey Donald Trump and Jared Kushner.

prove it or STFU

When we follow the money, trump sits besides Michael Cohen in prison.

wrong, actually who goes to prison is Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, and the entire Biden family. Indictments are coming soon, maybe this week, stand by to watch your corrupt heroes fall

This is what PROGS are supporting. Compare and contrast to a proven effective POTUS. TDS is a serious matter. You know fucking well most would support Charles Manson for POTUS over Trump.

I cast my ballot for Biden because I believe the media would be far less influential with Biden at the helm. Trump immediately lost the high ground to the media by at first making Pence the point man on the issue.
You'd choose an extortionist who has no respect for the laws he participated in making as a Senator? How'd you like somebody knock on your door and demand everything in your bank account and the deed to your father's farm?

Get a perspective.

Forum List

Back